Shranal Sangeet Pics.. Chall mithhi mithhi Bol... ❤️

swasinha thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#1
OMGGG ❤️
I really dont understand how m i still alive.. my dear shranalians can u pls tell me how are we still alive after seeing today's SBS and SBB

I am doubting my immunity .. how can i survive after seeing Kunal in both the segments..
That part of the segment just killed me literally when kunal was pointing something on shraddha's face and she was trying to remove it

and yesss hamare hero ka performance suprise ... ooohhooo nice very nice .. hona hi chahiye 👏

HUM DIL DE CHUKE SANAM TYPES...

Also I must say Shranal starring was a cream on the sangeet cake and Kunal dance is cherry topping...

I must say Ravish is a very good dancer .. his moves are flexible and if given an opportunity he will shine bright in any dance reality shows... n for sure m gonna vote for him coz as u all know i am kunalvadi and m proud to be that... 😃

so here are some of the drooly pics who according to me were the best part of these segments..very romantic and drooly..

I am sorry guys was not able to get clear pics so pls forgive me for hazy ones







Edited by swasinha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

21

Views

1.8k

Users

5

Likes

61

Frequent Posters

nikitaloveu thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#2
thanks swati 4 the lovly pics no worries i will get the clear pic when clear video will out
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
#3
Yayyy..U are here & how!!!

I'm in Kunal dreamworld!!

I don't wanna be back!!


What a dance by my hero!!

swasinha thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#4
SBB
















.












































SwishCrawley thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#5
👏

Swati, I was planning not to watch the segments. 😆

Thanks for ruining my study plans. 😉
swasinha thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: Swish_07

👏

Swati, I was planning not to watch the segments. 😆

Thanks for ruining my study plans. 😉


hahahaah swish Kunal and shranal ki jadu se bachna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai 😆
swasinha thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: nikitaloveu

thanks swati 4 the lovly pics no worries i will get the clear pic when clear video will out


Nikita dear .. pls help me to get a clear pic of this.. I will always be obliged to uuu
nikitaloveu thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#8
no obilige etc word neede swati just use the video links posted by rose and take pics frm there they r clear😛
swasinha thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

Yayyy..U are here & how!!!

I'm in Kunal dreamworld!!

I don't wanna be back!!


What a dance by my hero!!


Rose i saw these segments in office from my phn and was ran home early to post 😃
swasinha thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: nikitaloveu

no obilige etc word neede swati just use the video links posted by rose and take pics frm there they r clear😛


thanks u are a sweetheart 😊😊

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".