Important note regarding PM mailboxes

*Anjali* thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hi everyone,

In order to save on the size of the database, the number of messages you can receive via PM is now 50 (it used to be 200).  This was done in order to allow the site to run more smoothly and efficiently.  Due to this reduction in mailbox size, many of you may have mailboxes that are full.  Please note that having a full mailbox will prevent you from receiving any new private messages.  In order to prevent this from occuring, we ask that all members please take a look at their inboxes and delete messages that they do not wish to keep in order to free up mailbox space.  You may not even realize it, but your mailbox may be 100% full and other members may have trouble reaching you if they wish to do so. Thanks for your cooperation in this matter.

India-Forums Moderator Group
Edited by anjali308 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I would like say something here to Vijay,

Vijay and you plz make such a modification in your database or coding, such that when the mailbox contain more than 45 or 47 messages, the system automatically warns the user that his mailbox shall be full now.
I think he must get an automatic system generated pm that his mailbox is gonna be full.

... Regards,
Sunny.
Morgoth thumbnail
I just checked Mine. It was 160% full! (not kidding!)
nandiinii thumbnail

Originally posted by: HUMM

I would like say something here to Vijay,

Vijay and you plz make such a modification in your database or coding, such that when the mailbox contain more than 45 or 47 messages, the system automatically warns the user that his mailbox shall be full now.
I think he must get an automatic system generated pm that his mailbox is gonna be full.

... Regards,
Sunny.

even i agree with sunny...Vijay u must include that option!!

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah, a great idea by Humm.

Rifhat

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Anju.

This is something we easily tend to forget. I had that for sometime and did not receive any PM's. I have so sad then😭

😆😆 now my box is empty so i can get more PM's everyday.😊
vijay thumbnail

Thanks for the idea.. I would try to make amendments to my code.

Thanks,
Vijay

ides thumbnail
😆😆Mysti.....
Thnx for the info Anju.....I'm sure many others like myself did not realise this until u pointed it out....
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandiinii

even i agree with sunny...Vijay u must include that option!!

Well I have noticed Nandiinii that you agree on everything with our Sunny boy.😃

Cheers,
Vijay

popkurn thumbnail
ooooo❤️no im just kidding😉thnx im going to go empty mine right now!😳