Hi all - just found this forum. Also anyone like Pavitra?

kalegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi all - just discovered this forum! I can see most here are fans of the Rakshit-Pishachini pairing. And I agree that Nyra is doing a great job and looking really good as well.

But does anyone like Pavitra? I started watching only because I am a Jiya fan but just wondering if I am the only one here

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalegirl

Hi all - just discovered this forum! I can see most here are fans of the Rakshit-Pishachini pairing. And I agree that Nyra is doing a great job and looking really good as well.

But does anyone like Pavitra? I started watching only because I am a Jiya fan but just wondering if I am the only one here

you are not the only one 😊 there are many actually and welcome to the forum πŸ€—
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Not alone! I'm a Jiya fan!!

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

you are not the only one 😊 there are many actually and welcome to the forum πŸ€—

@yellow- Not many very few, Majority are stanning Nyra and shipping Rocky-Rani together

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Honestly, I am not a Jiya fan. Even in her previous show, I was stanning the other lead Megha Chakraborty and shipping the couple Vikrima. You can check the forum.

But here I like Jiya Shankar more than Nyra Banerjee. I find that Jiya's expressions are more refined.

Even the pairing I like #Paro Pavitra-Rakshit pairing more,

I didn't really like Rani-Rocky pairing.

I don't know I usually like the actor/actress or the pairing which is not the favourite of the majority in an ITV community group.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

@yellow- Not many very few, Majority are stanning Nyra and shipping Rocky-Rani together

i am no longer shipping rocky and rani 🀣 i prefer some one else for rani now. Pavi can keep him πŸ˜†
Edited by firewings_diya - 2 years ago
kalegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i am no longer shipping rocky and rani 🀣 i prefer some one else for rani now. Pavi can keep him πŸ˜†

Kyun?? 😊 Achanak kya ho gaya?? Are the clues in tonight's episode? Didn't watch yet.

I would like a different ML altogether. Harsh is good-looking and seems like a good person, but he is such a bad actor!! πŸ˜†

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Kyun?? 😊 Achanak kya ho gaya?? Are the clues in tonight's episode? Didn't watch yet.

I would like a different ML altogether.

Harsh is good-looking and seems like a good person, but he is such a bad actor!! πŸ˜†

@red - She understood that in the show the endgame is Piku-Rocky #PaRo and not Rani-Rocky.

So what's the use if she ships the wrong pair?

That's why altogether she wants a new ML for her Pisachini!

Anyhow that's a really good idea (new ML for Rani) and I totally support that idea.

@blue - Honestly, Harsh is a really good actor who does have very beautiful natural acting (you can see it in Nazar) but here agreed he's kinda overdoing most of the scenes.

I think it's because he's finding it difficult to put himself into the skin of Rocky.

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 2 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

I would like a different ML altogether. Harsh is good-looking and seems like a good person, but he is such a bad actor!! πŸ˜†

he seems like over acting here. Harsh is acting from his child hood(prithviraj chahuan). He is not a bad actor but i am not liking Rocky's character anymore πŸ˜†

https://youtu.be/tyWUxAQiPQA

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

@red - She understood that in the show the endgame is Piku-Rocky #PaRo and not Rani-Rocky.

So what's the use if she ships the wrong pair?

That's why altogether she wants a new ML for her Pisachini!

Anyhow that's a really good idea (new ML for Rani) and I totally support that idea.

@blue - Honestly, Harsh is a really good actor who does have very beautiful natural acting (you can see it in Nazar) but here agreed he's kinda overdoing most of the scenes.

I think it's because he's finding it difficult to put himself into the skin of Rocky.

even if the end game was rocky and rani i would have still be saying same πŸ˜† i do not like Rocky's character. Its nothing to do with end game as we are not even sure what's gonna happen in the show. As if trp constantly drop they will change entire scriptπŸ˜† rangu is known for his taang adana skills where he can make and break a story if current storyline is not working.πŸ˜†