Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: urmita

Count me in also...They should definitely show that, the humans all deserve what Rani is giving them and winning..Show Rani in positive light, make her the lead...that will sure make things most interesting...

Absolutely, just like how they did in naagin in the first season when everyone was badmouthing the Naagin but it turned out that the Naagin just gave the humans what they deserved.

urmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I wish the show goes like maleficent. Like how angelina Jolie did. The way she gracefully performed both negative and positive characters. How she was evil for humans who wanted to destroy her forest and how she was kind to the aurora like a mother.

the idea is beautiful...but since Itv writers rarely use that much brain, u will have to write an ff if nothing like this happens...we will all read๐Ÿ˜ƒ
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

the idea is beautiful...but since Itv writers rarely use that much brain, u will have to write an ff if nothing like this happens...we will all read๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i agree ๐Ÿ˜†

Rein123 thumbnail

Try reading Pishach by Neil Dsilva, it's about some Pishach who tries to become a human again to reunite with his lover who was reborn as a human.

Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chill guys๐Ÿ˜

Nagin and Pi big difference.she was killing

Human, going to make whole family into

Pi lol

Nagin is blessed with Shivji lol

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

You can read his book, Pishach on Kindle app. I heard his book Maya's New Husband is an interesting thriller. His books are available on Amazon and Flipkart. I thought about reading his book, Right Behind You.

Rein123 thumbnail

No it's a book or novel. You can buy it online

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cjosh

Chill guys๐Ÿ˜

Nagin and Pi big difference.she was killing

Human, going to make whole family into

Pi lol

Nagin is blessed with Shivji lol

Naagin's are also demonised in the show. And being a pishach doesn't mean one is evil by default. If their cause is noble and righteous then why only Shivji all the God's will bless Pishu. If I am not mistaken Shivji is also called bhootnath or the Lord of ghosts for a reason as in he is also the refuge for all spirits and lost souls wandering around and they are also believed to be his devotees. So like naag-naagins even pishachs-pishachinis are his bhakts and can attain his blessings.

Edited by Rein123 - 2 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Naagin's are also demonised in the show. And being a pishach doesn't mean one is evil by default. If their cause is noble and righteous then why only Shivji all the God's will bless Pishu. If I am not mistaken Shivji is also called bhootnath or the Lord of ghosts for a reason as in he is also the refuge for all spirits and lost souls wandering around and they are also believed to be his devotees. So like naag-naagins even pishachs-pishachinis are his bhakts and can attain his blessings.

also asurs were never demeaned by brahma vishnu maheshwar. They were only demeaned by other gods who were below them. Asur have equal importance in society and humans are mixture of dev and asur. Thats why we have ganas which shows whether we are dev gan or rakshas gan and manushya gana. It might not be related to how a human is but this shows every living thing has equal importance in scriptures not sure about other relegion but hinduism it has.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

No it's a book or novel. You can buy it online

let me check ๐Ÿ˜Š