Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I am loosing interest on the show the reason being i am tired of finding a connection among each character. Like PI she could have just hypnotised rocky and asked him to invite her. If she had power of hyponosis. Rocky is anyways flirt and its not hard for her to meet him outside his home. But she chose to wait forever.

Like the series is based on assumption where we have assume lot of things. Eg:

1. Why PI can not achieved this as anyways all people has to move out for one or the other reason considering they have to study and work.

Unless they justify she can enter only after 20years once she is thrown out of her house due to some condition.

2. Why Pavithra has that mark. I am imaging harrypotter kind of twist where dadaji saved her and she got his power.

3. Why PI is behind rocky - may be some past connection or prophecy or timepass.

I do not understand chemistry between prakshit to be honest. As pavithra is obsessed with pi and rakshit with girls in general. Toh there is no way they can actually have a relation unless rocky truly leaves everything and loves her. I do not see that between them. Only person who can show him his place is pi. I really hope pavithra do not marry rocky because of her obsession. 🤢

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

@blue - Agreed

@green - Even here the leads PaRo are connected, haven't you watched all their scenes?

I meant the soul connection stuff in Nazar... The golden eyes of Ansh whenever he touches Piya.

@red - From our point of view yes you are right, why should women like Piku or even Rani fall for a guy like Rocky. He holds no charm to attract a woman.

Yeah, even the flirting is so loud and without finesse. Other than a good face, his character merits nothing to attract the viewers liking.

But in the show Piku is already attracted to Rocky. Again haven't you watched all the PaRo scenes?

If you watched them you would have understood.

Infact, both PaRo are already falling for each other and I think like in Nazar,

Here I saw just the regular trip and fall connection and it kind of kills the connection when Ro flirts a lot, making Pa nothing more than *just another beautiful girl* whom he feels attracted to.

Piku will realise her love for Rocky when he is getting married to Rani.

Because this show is going the Nazar way.

Sadly

Wish they had at least build up some bonding between Pavi and Rajputs, especially a longer time spent between PaRo .. At least their interaction (without Ro flirting with any and every girl) amidst various wedding rituals like mehndi, haldi, sangeet... May being considered a finite series for now is making the track too hasty

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I am loosing interest on the show the reason being i am tired of finding a connection among each character. Like PI she could have just hypnotised rocky and asked him to invite her. If she had power of hyponosis. Rocky is anyways flirt and its not hard for her to meet him outside his home. But she chose to wait forever.

Like the series is based on assumption where we have assume lot of things. Eg:

1. Why PI can not achieved this as anyways all people has to move out for one or the other reason considering they have to study and work.

Unless they justify she can enter only after 20years once she is thrown out of her house due to some condition.

2. Why Pavithra has that mark. I am imaging harrypotter kind of twist where dadaji saved her and she got his power.

3. Why PI is behind rocky - may be some past connection or prophecy or timepass.

I do not understand chemistry between prakshit to be honest. As pavithra is obsessed with pi and rakshit with girls in general.

Toh there is no way they can actually have a relation unless rocky truly leaves everything and loves her. I do not see that between them.

Only person who can show him his place is pi.

I really hope pavithra do not marry rocky because of her obsession. 🤢

@blue - She got it when her grandfather threw her from the car to save her from the accident.

She fell onto some Hanuman devotees carrying flags

And when she fell, she caught onto one of those Hanuman symbols metal ring on the flags which pierced through her hands and left a mark on her palm.

@purple - But in the past episodes, they showed PaRo being drawn to each.

Although, Pavitra dislikes Rakshit's clothes and flirtatious behaviour, she does admit he has good qualities too,

Same with Rakshit, it was shown in yesterday's episode, where both keep thinking about each other and talk about each other to the people around them.

@red - I think it's either because you didn't watch the episodes fully or because you are so obsessed to have Rani-Rakshit together that you can't bear to see PaRo together.

@violet - Rocky is a flirt but he has a special attraction towards Piku which he doesn't have with other girls not even with Pisachini.

It was shown in PaRo's first forest eyelock, then the blouse knot-tying scene, their sangeet dance and their intense look when they hit each other during Nikita's marriage and when the Rajputs were leaving for Bareilly.

Same with Piku, she does find Rocky flirtatious, langur and annoying but she also admits about his good qualities too.

So, both PaRo are attracted to each other.

@green - I think the story is like Piku will marry Rocky to save him from falling prey to Pisachini.

Because Piku has taken the oath that she will not allow anyone to fall prey to Pisachini after her family.

So she will as well consider Rocky too and do not allow him to fall prey for Pisachini.

Also Piku is already attracted to Rocky and I think she will realise her feelings during Rani-Rakshit's marriage.

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Most of the times in ITV SN shows the viewers are the ones who put it more work than the script writers😆

I remember from my past experience of watching Nazar, Divya Drishti and Yeh Jadoo.. The writers just show some stuff and the viewers do their best to decode the scene, try to put some sort of sense into it, tax their brain to find an explanation for the why, how and what and try to work around the loopholes...

After a while it becomes too much and most just quit the show with just a few loyal and courageous ones remaining.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Wish they had at least build up some bonding between Pavi and Rajputs, especially a longer time spent between PaRo .. At least their interaction (without Ro flirting with any and every girl) amidst various wedding rituals like mehndi, haldi, sangeet... May being considered a finite series for now is making the track too hasty

The soul connection kind of stuff was also shown here: In the forest eyelock scene, Rocky turns back once again towards Piku before going back and he never had done it ever with any other girl.

Also, in the blouse knot-tying scene, both feel the rush of their heartbeats.

Plus, that intense look which they had during Nikita's marriage and when they got separated from each other after marriage.

All the scenes did indicate a soul connection only thing it isn't very obvious like the eyes glittering in Nazar because both PaRo are normal human beings.

Not really Piku is not any regular girl whom Rocky is attracted to because as I already said they did show in the episodes that both PaRo have a special attraction towards each other.

@blue - They did show it, you didn't watch the episodes fully?

Infact there were a lot of PaRo's interactions during Nikita's sangeet, mehendi and even marriage.

And I personally felt the PaRo scenes are the only well developed scenes in this show.

@purple - Hopefully it's finite series, Nazar they unnecessarily stretched it and made it into trash.

@red - Piku does have a good bonding with Dadaji and she's also Nikita's bestie.

firewings_diya thumbnail

@blue - She got it when her grandfather threw her from the car to save her from the accident.

She fell onto some Hanuman devotees carrying flags

And when she fell, she caught onto one of those Hanuman symbols metal ring on the flags which pierced through her hands and left a mark on her palm.

@purple - But in the past episodes, they showed PaRo being drawn to each.

Although, Pavitra dislikes Rakshit's clothes and flirtatious behaviour, she does admit he has good qualities too,

Same with Rakshit, it was shown in yesterday's episode, where both keep thinking about each other and talk about each other to the people around them.

@red - I think it's either because you didn't watch the episodes fully or because you are so obsessed to have Rani-Rakshit together that you can't bear to see PaRo together.

@violet - Rocky is a flirt but he has a special attraction towards Piku which he doesn't have with other girls not even with Pisachini.

It was shown in PaRo's first forest eyelock, then the blouse knot-tying scene, their sangeet dance and their intense look when they hit each other during Nikita's marriage and when the Rajputs were leaving for Bareilly.

Same with Piku, she does find Rocky flirtatious, langur and annoying but she also admits about his good qualities too.

So, both PaRo are attracted to each other.

@green - I think the story is like Piku will marry Rocky to save him from falling prey to Pisachini.

Because Piku has taken the oath that she will not allow anyone to fall prey to Pisachini after her family.

So she will as well consider Rocky too and do not allow him to fall prey for Pisachini.

Also Piku is already attracted to Rocky and I think she will realise her feelings during Rani-Rakshit's marriage.

@pink i am not obsessed with paro. But i do wish story will not be typical itv story i also said in one of my previous comment that even if pakshit happens i do not mind but my first preference is paro considering i want something hatke. Tbh i do not like rakshit character as well. He is just some random flirt guy. Who will fall for anyone. If he falls for pi or pavi it would be their badluck 😆 but tbh i do not see any chemistry between them considering i only see pavithra obsessed with shooing off pi and rocky is only intersted in flirting with anyone and everyone. After preetham pyar dance he was still trying to flirt with pi. I have fast forwarded this weeks epi as i did not find anything to watch as without any back story they just trying to make pakshit happen. I really wanted to know the back story before they move on with any other track but looks like makers are hell bent in marrying off pakshit or paro.

If they start making this sautan and saheli i would be last person to watch it 🤣 and i know they are going to make that as pi and pavi's face off is what they have in their mind which is common in every supernatural show.

Nazar,stree, anamika etc.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Most of the times in ITV SN shows the viewers are the ones who put it more work than the script writers😆

I remember from my past experience of watching Nazar, Divya Drishti and Yeh Jadoo.. The writers just show some stuff and the viewers do their best to decode the scene, try to put some sort of sense into it, tax their brain to find an explanation for the why, how and what and try to work around the loopholes...

After a while it becomes too much and most just quit the show with just a few loyal and courageous ones remaining.

yeah even i am slowly loosing interst in the show as it looks very typical drama to me. And the x factor of supernatural show is missing here. They are oscillating between pi positive and negative and pakshit attration or pavis obsession for killing pi. Its sort of making me not to watch epis as its easy to predict nothing going to happen in the show other than some confusing scene 😆 i will wait for back story revealation and then decide if i should watch or not but i do enjoy pi's scenes will try to watch her scenes on insta 😆 rocky does not impress me much. He was much better in kth i liked him there
Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

@green - She's already started to fall for him, mostly she will realise her love when he is getting married.

@purple - Her grandfather felt that Pisachini is an EVIL creature, which is why he wanted to destroy so he gave his task to his granddaughter.

@red - Piku said she doesn't want anyone else to fall prey for Pisachini like her family did, which is why she's helping the Rajputs.

Rather than started to fall for Rocky, it should have been Pavithra was Rocky's admirer or already a double side lovers. In starting stage, anything can happen like break apart or joined together.

A NRI girl being too good and conservative (not sure if it is the right term) is unbelievable. If she is so, it's okay.

Rest I agree (or accept) as I have experience with these kind of tropes.

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

https://youtu.be/hiTT_E0PX7Q

The promo is giving completely Nazar vibes.

It happened the same way in Nazar, Ansh got proposed to get married to Ruby which is when Piya realises her love for Ansh. Later even though Ansh got married to Ruby but he was hypnotised during marriage so he doesn't accept his marriage with Ruby and marries Piya.

Same way here Rocky got proposal of Pisachini and like Ansh he too seems to be hypnotised.

So most probably, Rocky too will get married to Rani.

The only difference is that in Nazar Mohona was the one who was playing the main game, while Ruby was her pawn. Here Pisachini is herself playing the whole game.

Too much of inspiration is a copy.

But I am okay with it because I like supernatural creatures in a negative role. Also Pishachini doesn't have any cartoons in her team which is quite nice.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sshesha

Rather than started to fall for Rocky, it should have been Pavithra was Rocky's admirer or already a double side lovers. In starting stage, anything can happen like break apart or joined together.

A NRI girl being too good and conservative (not sure if it is the right term) is unbelievable. If she is so, it's okay.

Rest I agree (or accept) as I have experience with these kind of tropes.

@green - From what has been shown last week, it's a double sided trajectory only.

Both PaRo are attracted to each other and feel a soul connection with each other. I had already mentioned it several times in many of my posts to many people here.

@violet - The show's CVs have justified it saying that Piku is conservative because she holds a deep respect for her grandfather and her Indian roots.

It was said twice in the show and also Jiya mentioned it in the combined interview (Nyra, Jiya, Harsh together).