Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

These Writers

I Tell You

This Is Limited Series Hope It Stays That Way.

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Eww... If she falls in love, it would be another Naagin series with some other creature.

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Ok so one of the episodes showed choti chachi venturing into a room which had lots of make up products and accessories... I guess that was Pi's stash ... But why did Pi have so many wigs in stock, when she herself has such long *powerful* hair??

Answer was given in previous episode. It was Amrita and Prateek's room. These people are😲

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sshesha

Answer was given in previous episode. It was Amrita and Prateek's room. These people are😲

I haven't had time to watch the episodes properly, so I was confused when I saw that scene and found that the room with all those wigs and makeup was actually amrita-prateek's room and now pi's. Does anybody know why they have that room and why amrita was doing all that weird makeup and wig?

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

Wait Shikha has a blemished face? How did I not notice that 😆

I have a cousin who has a big brown oddly shaped birthmark on her cheek that doesn't cover with makeup.... that never caused her issue in getting married.... I swear ITV really makes a mountain of a molehill lol

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

I haven't had time to watch the episodes properly, so I was confused when I saw that scene and found that the room with all those wigs and makeup was actually amrita-prateek's room and now pi's. Does anybody know why they have that room and why amrita was doing all that weird makeup and wig?

Actually Pishachini will fulfill the desire of people by taking something from them. Prateek and Amrita got a big house and huge amount of money.

In return, she took Prateek and Amrita's three children. Then, Prateek's legs. He was using artificial leg which is there in that room. The wigs are used by Amrita. Amrita's face was also disfigured and she lost her hair. So those makeup's are used to hide that disfiguration.

One thing I can't figure out is, her clothes at that time. She was wearing a saree which was worn in chawl.

Edited by Sshesha - 2 years ago
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

I have a cousin who has a big brown oddly shaped birthmark on her cheek that doesn't cover with makeup.... that never caused her issue in getting married.... I swear ITV really makes a mountain of a molehill lol

Low key thought her blemish looked more like a tattoo. Like someone a gangster would put on. I thought it looked cool .. then I realized that wasn't what CVs were aiming for 🤣🤣🤣

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That frog from today's episode looked so weird. 🤣🤣

I hope Mandy the Frog plays a bigger role in the show.

Edited by guenhwyvar - 2 years ago
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sshesha

Actually Pishachini will fulfill the desire of people by taking something from them. Prateek and Amrita got a big house and huge amount of money.

In return, she took Prateek and Amrita's three children. Then, Prateek's legs. He was using artificial leg which is there in that room. The wigs are used by Amrita. Amrita's face was also disfigured and she lost her hair. So those makeup's are used to hide that disfiguration.

One thing I can't figure out is, her clothes at that time. She was wearing a saree which was worn in chawl.

Reminds me of an old short story that my sis told me about long back... The Monkey's Paw. I felt so bad just imagining it, hence it remains memorable. Anyways the nutshell of it is that a couple get a cursed gift which would help them gain their wishes thrice but fulfilment of wishes will come with a price.

The couple wish for money, it comes as compensation for their son's death.. So they wish that the son be alive and he comes back to life like after the way he died ( the son died due to falling down a crusher) and the wife makes the final wish that the son goes back to being dead.

I guess this is an universal moral that is there ... Short cuts to happiness comes with a price!!

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Reminds me of an old short story that my sis told me about long back... The Monkey's Paw. I felt so bad just imagining it, hence it remains memorable. Anyways the nutshell of it is that a couple get a cursed gift which would help them gain their wishes thrice but fulfilment of wishes will come with a price.

The couple wish for money, it comes as compensation for their son's death.. So they wish that the son be alive and he comes back to life like after the way he died ( the son died due to falling down a crusher) and the wife makes the final wish that the son goes back to being dead.

I guess this is an universal moral that is there ... Short cuts to happiness comes with a price!!

I agree. Nothing is free of cost.