Pisachini Characters & Cast - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imsoumyasrk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Because rani told na rocky is just like his pratik chachu, so it will be easy for her to make his prey easily and fulfilled what she wants

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

@violet - Yes but Pavitra is also falling for Rocky which was shown in yesterday's and today's episode and also in the precap.

@purple - Rani is using Rocky to avenge the Rajputs for seizing her land. But why Rocky? She could have used even Sanchit. Maybe because as you told Rocky is too vulnerable that he will easily fall prey to Pisachini's tricks.

but she felt disgusted when she saw rocky carrying pisachini. But we never know she can fall again πŸ˜ƒ

@red

I am more concerned about what kind of revenege she wants to take. πŸ˜† she could have killed everyone by now than waiting for rocky to come back. I feel revenge is just an excuse may be something else is brewing inside her mind πŸ˜† i am thinking who sold that place to them does that mean rani's family is still alive somewhere because other than her family no one can sell as its a old villa and it was not transferred to anyone as nobody stayed in that before.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Sure Until There Is Ats And Other Threads We Can Discuss The Episodes Here.

Will Rani Get Rocky And Turn Him Into A Vampire?

Who Knows He Was A Vampire In Naagin Remake

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

or it can also go in kal ho na ho way πŸ˜† where rocky will fall in love with pisachini but they can never be together. So once she gets salvation either rocky marries pavithra who is would be his best friend by that time. Like how saif was πŸ˜† or he find someone who looks like pishachini (fun2oosh ending)πŸ˜†
Edited by firewings_diya - 2 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

or it can also go in kal ho na ho way πŸ˜† where rocky will fall in love with pisachini but they can never be together. So once she gets salvation either rocky marries pavithra who is would be his best friend by that time. Like how saif was πŸ˜† or he find someone who looks like pishachini (fun2oosh ending)πŸ˜†

Maybe I Think So πŸ˜‚

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

but she felt disgusted when she saw rocky carrying pisachini. But we never know she can fall again πŸ˜ƒ

@red

I am more concerned about what kind of revenege she wants to take. πŸ˜† she could have killed everyone by now than waiting for rocky to come back. I feel revenge is just an excuse may be something else is brewing inside her mind πŸ˜† i am thinking who sold that place to them does that mean rani's family is still alive somewhere because other than her family no one can sell as its a old villa and it was not transferred to anyone as nobody stayed in that before.

@blue - Yes but still Pavitra is attracted to Rocky. Infact, both are attracted and drawn towards each other.

It was clear in their forest eyelock scene where Pavitra falls for Rocky's words and both get looking into each other's eyes.

Even Rocky's cousins told that Rocky was never attracted or drawn towards any other girl like he has been to Pavitra.

@purple - Rani wants to use Rocky and execute her revenge by killing one by one all the members of the Rajput family.

She almost killed Nikita and she's still controlling Nikita's life even now.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

@blue - I think most probably NO, because Rani is not in love with Rocky, she wants to use him to kill all the members of the Rajput family.

So if Rocky becomes vampire, Rani will not be able to kill him after all he is a Rajput and her motive is to kill all the Rajputs.

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Whose children are exactly Sanchit and Shikha?

Rocky is the son of Pratik's elder brother and his wife. Nikita of Pratik and his wife and Rocky's youngest sister is the daughter of the younger brother and his wife. So what about Sanchit and Shikha?

Is Shikha the actress who played Mansi in mhrw?

Shikha seemed to be sad when they told her that she will get a guy in Chael, she was catching her hair on the face.

Is there something wrong with her face?

After watching the episodes in one go, I think Sanchit and Shika are Rocky's siblings (since there has been only 3 Rajput sons from the beginning.) Rocky must be the youngest child of the eldest brother.

Shikha does have some mark on her face.. I am sure Pi will tempt her with a blemish free face to help transport her to Barieli

SilverBell thumbnail

@blue - I think most probably NO, because Rani is not in love with Rocky, she wants to use him to kill all the members of the Rajput family.

So if Rocky becomes vampire, Rani will not be able to kill him after all he is a Rajput and her motive is to kill all the Rajputs.

Yeah Your Correct

Rani Just Wants To Use Rocky For Her Own Motives.

urmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@blue - Agreed.

@green - Actually the character of Rocky is a streetside lafanga, maybe that's why they are giving him such clothes, but those clothes are very weird and unattractive.

Hm true..But sabko sab looks suit nehi karta...Point : Lafanga look doesnt suit harshπŸ˜†