Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I haven't watched even one complete episode yet so my impressions might be faulty. Still from whatever I have seen through Ytube recaps...

The show does heavily remind one of Nazar. Still I think I prefer the Dayansh Ansh to flirty Rocky, not just due to the mysterious powers he had but also for his dressing sense. Actually in that stroll through the hill scene my eyes we're drawn more to Sanjith than Rocky... That actor came across a natural in dialogue delivery than Harsh who seemed a bit trying too hard.

The background score where Pi entices Rocky was good. From Rocky's words to his cousins, it seems Pi wouldn't have to put in much effort to lure Rocky. It seems Pavitra is the one who stands between Pi and Rocky, who is ready to be entrapped even knowing it is Pi.

Didn't like Pavi's costumes either.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Well no harm in becoming bold or the hero showing some body onscreen if all concerned have no issues...But they could do it the right way...those weird clothes and neck accessories are making him look like some streetside lafanga or something and not making anyone feel attracted...dress designer could at least give him some decent stylish clothes that would make open shirt buttons and a bit of show off hot...πŸ˜†

i know right. Today his shimmery dress with blue hand cuffs near his hands looked like a clown to me πŸ˜† give me some good cloths for him please πŸ˜‚

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Despite the fact that Nazar and Pisachini are similar, I am very glad that they didn't use that trope of ML should get married before this certain age. The trope is not that problematic but the whole drama behind convincing the ML is too much. Especially in Nazar... Vedashree was extremely over-dramatic that it frustrates you immediately in future scenes if you see her face.😳

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

I think, Pavithra's costumes in episodes are better than her costume in the montage. Her styling was quite nice in her debut - K&S

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

You are right...Supernatural shows need to have twists...There are tons in which the person they declared as vamp at start was the vamp till end and there will be more...But very few where this interesting twist came and the baddie and lead switched places....Well let us all hope Pishachini writers have better plans in their head than the ones who ruined N5, wrote N6 About time someone in ITV again wrote a decent story that does not become a joke after only few episodes...Nazar however dramatic it was, was actually quite good...but I think DD and Nazar were two of the last ones they got right...N5 ki to yaad mat dilao, such promising storyline and they ruined it so horribly, hurts to remember...

One issue with your idea though...Pishachini is basically a spirit, a more complicated category of ghost if u know what I mean...so if she ever goes good, that would mean her getting mukti and moving on and show endingπŸ˜†So lets let her haunt everyone some more...

n5 and n6 they made a joke out of fans emotions πŸ˜†

I was actually thinking what she has not become pisachini because of her deeds rather some one cursed her for something and was there any info how many year old pisachini is this πŸ˜† at that time sages ere powerful their curses might work. May be some one trapped her in getting one. So unless she gets mukti from her curse may be what she does she will not get her salvations πŸ˜†tbh i can not imagine looking at rani now she might be more naughty in her human life. She does not look like some one who commits crime πŸ˜† she looks more like she gets some sort of satisfaction by troubling others πŸ˜† sort of a kid nature πŸ˜†

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i know right. Today his shimmery dress with blue hand cuffs near his hands looked like a clown to me πŸ˜† give me some good cloths for him please πŸ˜‚

@blue - Honestly, I felt that shimmery dress was much better than the usual clownish dresses he always wears.

But I don't know what do these two girls Rani & Pavitra find attractive about Rocky that they are going to fight with each other for him.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

@blue - Honestly, I felt that shimmery dress was much better than the usual clownish dresses he always wears.

But I don't know what do these two girls Rani & Pavitra find attractive about Rocky that they are going to fight with each other for him.

by looking at the precap it looks more like pavithra is on saving spree. Where she will try to protect anyone and everyone irrespective of if they need protection or not.for her its more like being a protector than the attractions. But rani ka bhagwan jaane πŸ˜† he just flirts with anyone. Rani usko leke kya karengi she need not use her powers woh khud phas jayega. πŸ˜†
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sshesha

Despite the fact that Nazar and Pisachini are similar, I am very glad that they didn't use that trope of ML should get married before this certain age. The trope is not that problematic but the whole drama behind convincing the ML is too much. Especially in Nazar... Vedashree was extremely over-dramatic that it frustrates you immediately in future scenes if you see her face.😳

i have not watched nazar πŸ˜† as the epi which i watched was bad i guess. But i am not sure if they make the same story it might impact their ratings. I am hoping they will add some tadka to make it different. πŸ˜†
Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

by looking at the precap it looks more like pavithra is on saving spree. Where she will try to protect anyone and everyone irrespective of if they need protection or not.for her its more like being a protector than the attractions.

But rani ka bhagwan jaane πŸ˜† he just flirts with anyone. Rani usko leke kya karengi she need not use her powers woh khud phas jayega. πŸ˜†

@violet - Yes but Pavitra is also falling for Rocky which was shown in yesterday's and today's episode and also in the precap.

@purple - Rani is using Rocky to avenge the Rajputs for seizing her land. But why Rocky? She could have used even Sanchit. Maybe because as you told Rocky is too vulnerable that he will easily fall prey to Pisachini's tricks.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

I haven't watched even one complete episode yet so my impressions might be faulty. Still from whatever I have seen through Ytube recaps...

The show does heavily remind one of Nazar. Still I think I prefer the Dayansh Ansh to flirty Rocky, not just due to the mysterious powers he had but also for his dressing sense. Actually in that stroll through the hill scene my eyes we're drawn more to Sanjith than Rocky... That actor came across a natural in dialogue delivery than Harsh who seemed a bit trying too hard.

The background score where Pi entices Rocky was good. From Rocky's words to his cousins, it seems Pi wouldn't have to put in much effort to lure Rocky. It seems Pavitra is the one who stands between Pi and Rocky, who is ready to be entrapped even knowing it is Pi.

Didn't like Pavi's costumes either.

@blue - Exactly, Harsh had delivered a very natural and graceful acting as the daavansh Ansh.

Here he's trying hard but his acting not coming up to the mark. He's kinda overdoing most of the scenes.

Today his flirting scene with Rani was really pissing me.

I guess this is happening because Harsh is very different from Rocky.