Pisachini Characters & Cast

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I think this is an essential thread if we want to discuss the later episodes story other than the first episode and also about the characters and cast.

I'm tagging a few I know. All are welcome to join.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Earlier I noted down how Pisachini's and Mohona's backstory are similar. Now I found a lot of similarities between the two characters Piya of Nazar and Pavitra of Pisachini.

Pavitra is quite similar to the Daivik Piya from Nazar in the sense:

*Both have a sacred symbol on their bodies

*Both are param bhakts, Piya of Devi Maa and Pavitra of Hanuman ji.

*Both seem to repel the negative energies of the witches Mohona and Pisachini.

*Both have a relation with the person who entrapped the witches, Divya Piya's mother entrapped Mohona as a stone statue and Panditiji Pavitra's grandfather entrapped Pisachini in the box.

It's hard to think that Pisachini is positive when she has a lot of similarities to Mohona in Nazar who was negative and Pavitra negative when she's very similar to Piya of Nazar.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Among the three main characters, the only one which is different is that of Rocky.

Rocky is very different from Ansh of Nazar although both are played by the same actor.

But something I can't stand about Rocky is firstly his nonsensically non-stop talking nature (usually it's the female leads of Gul Khan shows who have this characteristic Piya of Nazar, Roshini of yjhjk, Imlie of Imlie).

Secondly and most importantly is his clothes. Rocky clothes are very absurd.

Those deep v necked t-shirts and weird necklaces make him look more of a jerk than a flirt.

I don't know if it's a technique to attract the viewers by showing off the body of the male leads because nowadays, it has become more common to see the male leads naked.

Whatever be the reason, I don't find Rocky and his whole outfit attractive.

Harsh Rajput earlier shied away from revealing his body.

But now he has become more bold.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Whose children are exactly Sanchit and Shikha?

Rocky is the son of Pratik's elder brother and his wife. Nikita of Pratik and his wife and Rocky's youngest sister is the daughter of the younger brother and his wife. So what about Sanchit and Shikha?

Is Shikha the actress who played Mansi in mhrw?

Shikha seemed to be sad when they told her that she will get a guy in Chael, she was catching her hair on the face.

Is there something wrong with her face?

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 2 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail

In yesterday's episode Rocky and Pavitra seemed to start falling for each other.

Both were attracted to each other in the eyelock scene of the forest.

Pavitra seems to be more interested in trying to expose Rocky than hunting Pisachini (like someone said here).

In her efforts to expose Rocky, she will herself fall for Rocky.πŸ˜…

I wonder how her and Pisachini's face-off is going to be. Both fighting with each other for Rocky.🀣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Earlier I noted down how Pisachini's and Mohona's backstory are similar. Now I found a lot of similarities between the two characters Piya of Nazar and Pavitra of Pisachini.

Pavitra is quite similar to the Daivik Piya from Nazar in the sense:

*Both have a sacred symbol on their bodies

*Both are param bhakts, Piya of Devi Maa and Pavitra of Hanuman ji.

*Both seem to repel the negative energies of the witches Mohona and Pisachini.

*Both have a relation with the person who entrapped the witches, Divya Piya's mother entrapped Mohona as a stone statue and Panditiji Pavitra's grandfather entrapped Pisachini in the box.

It's hard to think that Pisachini is positive when she has a lot of similarities to Mohona in Nazar who was negative and Pavitra negative when she's very similar to Piya of Nazar.

i was actually reading some interviews yesterday. Harsh has initially denied the offer then he accepted. He also mentioned the story is intriguing. I have not seen nazar as it was too over drammatic and funny to me but it its similar to that then harsh might not have accepted. There should be something which is not shown as if its the same story people might get bored. For me i am still okay as i have not watched nazar.

I feel its not that straight forward. If they reveal everything by this week the x factor will not be there. This happend in n5.

Where everyone were thinking jai was positive(he did tandav too) and but everyone liked veer more(even though he was shown burrying a girls body). But it turned out to be veer was positive with some grey shades but jai was the evil one. πŸ˜† supernatural shows cant be so straight forward. They have to keep some suspence or mystery in order to garner trps. Predictable stories may not help considering timeslot. But lets see how it goes. 😊

urmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i was actually reading some interviews yesterday. Harsh has initially denied the offer then he accepted. He also mentioned the story is intriguing. I have not seen nazar as it was too over drammatic and funny to me but it its similar to that then harsh might not have accepted. There should be something which is not shown as if its the same story people might get bored. For me I am still okay as i have not watched nazar.

I feel its not that straight forward. If they reveal everything by this week the x factor will not be there. This happend in n5.

Where everyone were thinking jai was positive(he did tandav too) and but everyone liked veer more(even though he was shown burrying a girls body). But it turned out to be veer was positive with some grey shades but jai was the evil one. πŸ˜† supernatural shows cant be so straight forward. They have to keep some suspence or mystery in order to garner trps. Predictable stories may not help considering timeslot. But lets see how it goes. 😊

You are right...Supernatural shows need to have twists...There are tons in which the person they declared as vamp at start was the vamp till end and there will be more...But very few where this interesting twist came and the baddie and lead switched places....Well let us all hope Pishachini writers have better plans in their head than the ones who ruined N5, wrote N6 About time someone in ITV again wrote a decent story that does not become a joke after only few episodes...Nazar however dramatic it was, was actually quite good...but I think DD and Nazar were two of the last ones they got right...N5 ki to yaad mat dilao, such promising storyline and they ruined it so horribly, hurts to remember...

One issue with your idea though...Pishachini is basically a spirit, a more complicated category of ghost if u know what I mean...so if she ever goes good, that would mean her getting mukti and moving on and show endingπŸ˜†So lets let her haunt everyone some more...

urmita thumbnail

Well there will have to be EDTs and ATs eventually I guess but until then, this is great...

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Among the three main characters, the only one which is different is that of Rocky.

Rocky is very different from Ansh of Nazar although both are played by the same actor.

But something I can't stand about Rocky is firstly his nonsensically non-stop talking nature (usually it's the female leads of Gul Khan shows who have this characteristic Piya of Nazar, Roshini of yjhjk, Imlie of Imlie).

Secondly and most importantly is his clothes. Rocky clothes are very absurd.

Those deep v necked t-shirts and weird necklaces make him look more of a jerk than a flirt.

I don't know if it's a technique to attract the viewers by showing off the body of the male leads because nowadays, it has become more common to see the male leads naked.

Whatever be the reason, I don't find Rocky and his whole outfit attractive.

Harsh Rajput earlier shied away from revealing his body.

But now he has become more bold.

Well no harm in becoming bold or the hero showing some body onscreen if all concerned have no issues...But they could do it the right way...those weird clothes and neck accessories are making him look like some streetside lafanga or something and not making anyone feel attracted...dress designer could at least give him some decent stylish clothes that would make open shirt buttons and a bit of show off hot...πŸ˜†
Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Well no harm in becoming bold or the hero showing some body onscreen if all concerned have no issues...

But they could do it the right way...those weird clothes and neck accessories are making him look like some streetside lafanga or something and not making anyone feel attracted...dress designer could at least give him some decent stylish clothes that would make open shirt buttons and a bit of show off hot...πŸ˜†

@blue - Agreed.

@green - Actually the character of Rocky is a streetside lafanga, maybe that's why they are giving him such clothes, but those clothes are very weird and unattractive.