Pilot Episode Review and a quick write-up

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Date of Telecast: 08-08-2022

Duration: 32 min

Cast: Nyra Banerjee, Jiya Shankar, Harsh Rajput

2002, Bareilly

A rich family wishes to construct a house in the dense forest area. When the family goes to temple in order to seek blessing, they came to know that it was under the control of Pisachini, a dangerous supernatural creature. The family requests the priest to destroy her so that they can lead the life peacefully. The priest along with her assistants control her and lock her in a box. They buried the box underground and warned the family members not to come near it.

After some days,

The box was stolen by the family's eldest son Prateek and his pregnant wife Amrita. They are doing this for the well-being of their unborn child in some way. The family cut off the relationship with them.

Present,

The kids are grown into adults. Rocky is introduced as the richest and most popular guy in the college who is good at heart. Prateek and Amrita tries to contact with the family. But the elders of the family are adamant in uniting with them. Pisachini is hell-bent on destroying the family. Pavithra's face was shown.

The overall episode is good but nothing new so far. There are lots of similarities with Nazar especially the Pisachini's backstory. VFX is good thought cannot be termed as the best. Pisachini's scenes where she was running in the trees was well-made. Harsh's styling could have been a lot better but he is good at his scenes. The family is dramatic and it will turn too dramatic as the episode progresses just like Nazar. It can be watched for a good time-pass. One more thing I noticed is, they mentioned that Prateek contacted them for attending his daughter's wedding. She is around 5 years younger than Rocky. Rocky is just 20, then the girl's age is just 15. I find this as a a loophole.

Edited by Sshesha - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imsoumyasrk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Before leap, rocky was shown as kid may be 5 years and prateek's wife was pregnant. So after show took 20 years leap so assuming that rocky is 25 years old and prateek's daughter is 20 years old, so may be 20 years me uski shaadi karwa rhe hai.

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: imsoumyasrk06

Before leap, rocky was shown as kid may be 5 years and prateek's wife was pregnant. So after show took 20 years leap so assuming that rocky is 25 years old and prateek's daughter is 20 years old, so may be 20 years me uski shaadi karwa rhe hai.

Oh, I misunderstood the scene. I thought the show took a leap of 20 years after locking Pisachini in the box You're right.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sshesha

Oh, I misunderstood the scene. I thought the show took a leap of 20 years after locking Pisachini in the box You're right.

The show indeed took a leap of 20 years. When the pishachini was locked, after a few days only the box was taken out by that greedy couple. Rocky was already 5-6 years old by then. So he must be 25-26 now.
Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

The show indeed took a leap of 20 years. When the pishachini was locked, after a few days only the box was taken out by that greedy couple. Rocky was already 5-6 years old by then. So he must be 25-26 now.

Oh. Now that makes sense. Thanks for telling.

urmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Well its a supernatural show and for that only it will be definitely better than most of the family dramas that are on itv right now...atleast for me that is...So far I am watching...and well I dont really expect 100% original from ITV, a bit different is okay...Let's see what happens where this goes...

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Well its a supernatural show and for that only it will be definitely better than most of the family dramas that are on itv right now...atleast for me that is...So far I am watching...and well I dont really expect 100% original from ITV, a bit different is okay...Let's see what happens where this goes...

Supernatural shows are always better than these normal family, EMA drama genre, according to me. I'd get irritated when someone calls the audience of supernatural shows regressive just because they like watching such shows.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice Episode Review Yeah This Is A Time Pass Watch.