Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Yeah they just extended the naagin but i would have been if they would have ended it with some proper ending than dragging 😆

Exactly. They are bringing generation leap for just one month and majority of the cast would be replaced or take exit. Mukta writes a lot better than this new writer( I never thought I'd say this).

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

Exactly. They are bringing generation leap for just one month and majority of the cast would be replaced or take exit. Mukta writes a lot better than this new writer( I never thought I'd say this).

its not mukta 😳 bechari ko curse kiya maine 😵 okay i take it back ithna paka diya iss season naagin ke naam pe wrestler lake insano se ladwa diya isse acche previous seasons ke villain the ☢️
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I Will Just Watch It For Time Pass

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

its not mukta 😳 bechari ko curse kiya maine 😵 okay i take it back ithna paka diya iss season naagin ke naam pe wrestler lake insano se ladwa diya isse acche previous seasons ke villain the ☢️

It's not Mukta. Some other lady is writting this. I forgot her name. Fans in Social media were abusing her on social media post when Mahek betrays Pratha. Fandom pages asked them to calm down.

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

I am watching the first episode of Pishachini. It's very similar to Nazar.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Exactly, I too found it very similar to Nazar especially the Pisachini backstory and how she wants revenge from the Rajputs.

Same kind of backstory Mohona had in Nazar. In the first few episodes, they showed how Mohona enchanted Mridul, suck his life and killed him. Here Pisachini is enchanting Pratik and his wife.

In Nazar, the Rathods, cut Mohona's plait where all her powers lie, here the Rajputs seize Pisachini's wooden stick where all her powers lie.

In Nazar, the Rathods along with so many people bearing fire in their hands ran behind Mohona in a forest to entrap her, here the Rajputs along with so many people bearing fire in their hands were running behind Pisachini to entrap her.

There Divya (Piya's mother) life was in danger after entrapping Mohona, here, the Panditiji's (who entrapped Pisachini) life was in danger.

So most likely, Pavitra which is the female lead Jiya Shankar will be the Panditiji's daughter.

There Mohona was burnt and made into a statue of stone. Here Pisachini is captured in a wooden box.

Both Mohona and Pisachini want to get freed from where they are entrapped (stone body/box) and take revenge on the family which made them entrapped.

Some of VFX effects are also similar like both Mohona and Pisachini use their long hair to catch hold of people.

These were the similarities I found in the first episode, maybe as the story progresses there will be changes.

firewings_diya thumbnail

i could not watch but why did they trapped her in the first place?
Shirsha thumbnail

i could not watch but why did they trapped her in the first place?

Panditji told them the land on which they were building their house was possessed by Pishachini. So, they decided to trap her.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Panditji told them the land on which they were building their house was possessed by Pishachini. So, they decided to trap her.

did they revealed anything why she became one in first place?
Shirsha thumbnail

did they revealed anything why she became one in first place?

When a person does heinous crime or sin in his/her previous life that person becomes Pishach/Pishachini. That's what Panditji said.

Edited by Shirsha - 2 years ago