Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

nayra is experienced than the other girl na so i am thinking may be its like ek deewana tha where evil is not evil but she is the lead. And that girl did something in her previous life to curse herπŸ˜† i somehow feel nayra is a positive character

Nyra is mostly doing negative roles. In last show too, it was a negative role. In Divya Drishti, heard that she was to turn negative but kept positive. So I think if the makers go EDT way.

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Lets Hope Its A Good

Watch

After Naagin 6 Not Keeping Any Hopes

Exactly. In Naagin 6, they are bringing new and shocking twists without any context to the situation or the storyline. Now, they killed Rishabh. Soon Pratha will also be killed and they'll take generation leap. Seriously?

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

Exactly. In Naagin 6, they are bringing new and shocking twists without any context to the situation or the storyline. Now, they killed Rishabh. Soon Pratha will also be killed and they'll take generation leap. Seriously?

Exactly Now It Will Be A New Season Of Naagin

What Bad Writing

firewings_diya thumbnail

Nyra is mostly doing negative roles. In last show too, it was a negative role. In Divya Drishti, heard that she was to turn negative but kept positive. So I think if the makers go EDT way.

i was just reading and comparing some articles.

"A young woman is possessed by a powerful spirit, which transforms her from a charming and helpful person to a blood-thirsty enchantress bent on taking the souls of the living."

By looking at these two it looks like some one forced her to become pishachini. But the above it bit confusing as i am not sure if they are talking abt rani(played by naira) or pavithra ( played by other girl).

https://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/nyrraa-banerji-to-play-a-pishachini-in-her-next-jiya-shankar-to-feature-in-it-too/articleshow/92233224.cms

But one thing i do not understand why they made it as daily soap instead of weekend shows.

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i was just reading and comparing some articles.

"A young woman is possessed by a powerful spirit, which transforms her from a charming and helpful person to a blood-thirsty enchantress bent on taking the souls of the living."

By looking at these two it looks like some one forced her to become pishachini. But the above it bit confusing as i am not sure if they are talking abt rani(played by naira) or pavithra ( played by other girl).

https://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/nyrraa-banerji-to-play-a-pishachini-in-her-next-jiya-shankar-to-feature-in-it-too/articleshow/92233224.cms

But one thing i do not understand why they made it as daily soap instead of weekend shows.

Yeah, Rani was once a normal girl.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgGnvAqDwV1/

So they are speaking about Nyra's character.

It was supposed to be a weekend show but Badal rahi hai Duniya Badal Chuki hai Naagin got extension for 4 months unfortunately.

Sshesha thumbnail
Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

It was produced by Shakuntalam Films - Naa Aana Iss Desh Laado and Laado 2's Production House.

By the way, I didn't notice that coincidence....🀣🀣

I think it is like Nazar. She is waiting for something so that her age wouldn't increase.

Yes, it's giving me Nazar vibes.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

they have mixed up both nazar and divya drasti cast and story πŸ˜†
firewings_diya thumbnail

Yeah they just extended the naagin but i would have been if they would have ended it with some proper ending than dragging πŸ˜†

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

From the new promo, it looks like some revenge story. Her motto is to destroy Rajput family. I hope they don't show Nyra and Jiya's characters are partners. Then it will become another Naagin story with bakwas.

Edited by RadiantSpark - 2 years ago