Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizajo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lizajo

And of course @VishalDadlani, @salim_merchant, @AshaNegi7 and @Hussainkk12 - you guys were AWESOME! We made some great memories together

@sonakshisinha @VishalDadlani @salim_merchant @Hussainkk12 beautiful memories, all that madness, fun and have a great time in Budapest

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
style14 thumbnail

#GoodMorning! Watch the king of comedy @KapilSharmaK9 in the #IIJGrandFinale tonight at 8 PM. RT if you're excited to watch the finale!

style14 thumbnail
style14 thumbnail

Massive hug to @Hussainkk12 & @AshaNegi7 for all the bad jokes! I hope you guys recover soon! Couldn't have had more genuine, caring hosts!

style14 thumbnail

Big love to @salim_merchant @itsShalmali & the lovely @sonakshisinha for being such fun, & always putting the kids first! #IIJGrandFinale

Many thanks to all at Fremantle India, and @SonyTV for making #IndianIdolJunior such a genuine & scrupulously fair show! #IIJGrandFinale

.@DattSatish @anumandloi @spotlessmind16 You guys make #IndianIdolJunior what it is! Most importantly, you guys truly care! #IIJGrandFinale

To all the #IIJ camera-people, the crew, edit team (extra thanks!), the sound team, Mahesh-ji! Deepest thanks for making us look coherent!

The #IndianIdolJunior band, Jeetu-Bhai, Sureshji, and all the musicians...without your support, the show wouldn't happen! #IIJGrandFinale

I had such a great time on #IndianIdolJunior ! I hope you enjoyed it too. If I have forgotten to thank anyone, forgive me! #IIJGrandFinale

lizajo thumbnail

Originally posted by: arbi_loves

Massive hug to @Hussainkk12 & @AshaNegi7 for all the bad jokes! I hope you guys recover soon! Couldn't have had more genuine, caring hosts!

@VishalDadlani @Hussainkk12 love you Vishal sir:) will miss the bad joke bell..

@VishalDadlani @AshaNegi7 your reaction made our bad jokes look good. As a judge , musician,singer, performer, frnd, person u r Ridiculous

lizajo thumbnail

Originally posted by: arbi_loves

@AshaNegi7 @Hussainkk12 "The most amazing hosts in the recent time" is an understatement for these 2 SUPERB PEOPLE

lizajo thumbnail

Will you miss watching our entertaining duo- @AshaNegi7 and @Hussainkk12 on#IndianIdolJunior? #IIJGrandFinale