Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
SONY TV, MAX and SAB @sonytvasia

Are you ready for @Hussainkk12 and @AshaNegi7 ...Your hosts for #IndianIdolJunior 2015! #SETAsia

Embedded image permalink
style14 thumbnail
Indian Idol 30th May CAPs

Credit : Priya Ashvik @Sweeti_21

style14 thumbnail

style14 thumbnail

style14 thumbnail

978187 thumbnail
here is indian idol juniour season 2 forum

but it seems it not open properly right now , may be it will take some time or we have to contact any MODs for tha
978187 thumbnail
guys please make this thread sticky now 😳
style14 thumbnail
https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/26211-rithvik-has-been-my-biggest-inspiration-asha-negi.htm

Rithvik has been my biggest inspiration: Asha Negi

In talks with TellyBuzz, Asha speaks about her experience as a host on Sony TV's Indian Idol and much more...

An actor, a dance reality show winner and now a host - young actress Asha Negi has almost done it all. Last seen doing the daredevil acts on Colors' Khatron Ke Khiladi: Darr Ka Blockbuster Returns, is currently enjoying her stint as an anchor for Sony TV's Indian Idol Juniors Season 2!!

In talks with TellyBuzz, Asha shares what kept her busy post KKK, her inspiration behind hosting and much more!! Read on!!

Asha were busy holidaying and enjoying with friends till the time she took up Indian Idol Juniors Season 2.

To start of with, has Rithvik Dhanjani been an inspiration for hosting? "He has always been my inspiration; be it acting, dancing or anchoring. He has been the biggest inspiration in my life."

Being together on KKK helped Hussain and you as co-hosts? "I would give Khatron Ke Khiladi all the credits. We were together and this has surely helped me have a perfect co-ordination and spontaneity between Hussain and I while hosting for the show", answers .

How has your bond been with the judges? "All of them are just amazing. It is great to be with them. Salim Merchant is so sweet and Vishal Dadlani and Shalmali Kholgade are so down to earth people. And in particular, there were none of the singers that pleased me but since I get along with Shalmali very well, I find her a very good singer."

TellyBuzz wishes Asha good luck for her ongoing venture!
style14 thumbnail

SimplyAshVikian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hussain-Asha join the fun with 'Indian Idol Junior' participants - TOI
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Hussain-Asha-join-the-fun-with-Indian-Idol-Junior-participants/articleshow/47555301.cms

Hussain Kuwajerwala and Asha Negi, who are currently hosting the ongoing season of 'Indian Idol Junior', are having a blast on the shoot.

While Asha makes her debut as a host, Hussain, who's been associated with the show for many seasons, is hosting the show's spin-off featuring kids for the first time.

He says, "These kids are unpredictable, so it's pointless coming all prepared. They take you by surprise. All you have to do is to enjoy yourself and play it by ear. Most importantly, don't try to be a kid with them."

Does Asha have any strategy for the show? She says, "I'm trying to be as natural as possible. When you're hosting a show with kids, you also have to become one and that comes naturally to me. I don't have to pretend to be a kid."
How did the two manage to strike a rapport? He says, "We bonded during our last outing together and managed to break the ice. We didn't have to work hard on the comfort level. Asha is genuine and cutely funny. She can say the most absurd thing in an innocent manner, which works for her. Of course, we discuss before the shoot."
Asha says, "I was excited when I got to know that I'll be hosting with Husu (I fondly call him that). There is no seniority while working. He is a friend and we bond well. I'm comfortable with him and he's very supportive. He's calm and patient and keeps giving me tips which have worked for me."
According to Hussain, the show's USP lies in the talent that the kids have. "If I were to be born today, I would not have even managed to get an entry at a competition of this level. I can learn a lot from them. For instance, the way they take rejection. They go back with new-found zeal to come back stronger the next season," he says.

Asha adds, "The kids are innocent and mature at the same time. There is a lot of masti, not just among the kids, but with judges too."