Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Esha this is gorgeous.. Miss Arvi
crazy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I just want to salute both of them (don't know if my message is conveyed to them or not)
because they are so serious about this relationship that they admit it openly and share with us.

Not everybody can do it, it needs a gut to show and admit your feeling and emotion to the entire world. This proves the purity of their relationship.

I am really great full to them that they decide to make me/us a part of their beautiful relationship.

I am really very very happy and proud as a huge ASHVIK fan.

I pray to GOD, for ASHVIK's loving healthy and wealthy relationship and they stay happy forever like this.

***Touch Wood***
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Asha Negi Fan Club @AshaNegi_Fans 8 hours ago

The dancing couple #AshVik. http://www.deccanherald.com/content/467512/dancing-couple.html ... #AshvikInYHAFinale

It wasn't love at first sight." This is probably the only thought that is commonly shared by actors Asha Negi and Rithvik Dhanjani. Apart from this, almost everything that the telly couple says is in stark contrast.

"When I first met Rithvik, I thought he was snobbish. He had recently returned from Dubaiand had already done a few shows by the time we met," says Negi as her beau adds that he too was unimpressed by her. "She came across as pretty, chatty, loud and over-the-top. I could refer to her as Miss Uttarakhand from Dehradun," is Dhanjani's tongue-in-cheek comment.

Speaking to Metrolife, they both insist the "sparks never flew". Their camaraderie grew with time to transform into admiration followed by love. Negi says, "I still remember how I used to make fun of him when he was acting in the serial Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani. When I realised that I was being paired opposite him in my debut serial, I told my roommate, He is the same guy who sticks his tongue out while delivering his dialogues'," she says her laughter ringing out loud.

"We don't remember our anniversary," she adds as Dhanjani seconds, "Our relationship took its own time to grow."Usually reel-life romances get a spark in real-life. But in this case, the opposite happened with the romance of their real life being made into an episode on Bindass channel's show Yeh Hai Aashiqui'.

"Not many people get a chance to portray themselves on screen. So when the opportunity came across, I thought it would be an epic experience to present on screen what we faced in our lives," he says.

On the contrary, Negi shares that she wasn't comfortable doing so. "I had to present myself from the day I landed in Mumbai. The shy and obedient girl in me used to listen to Rithvik in those days. Now, we are extra-comfortable and quite content in each other's company."

This not-so-typical love story took a giant leap only when the two agreed to participate in the dance reality show, Nach Baliye Season 6. "Before the shoot started, I took a break and went home. As a matter of fact, I told my parents that I am participating in the show with Rithvik since it allows only real-life jodis," says Negi, as she shyly admitted being in a relationship to her family.

"We didn't really leave an option for them but to accept our relationship," adds Dhanjani who is also from the "old school of thought and could never discuss upfront love matters with parents."Their synchronisation helped them win the dance show. Still, she considers him as "a source of motivation" when exhausted, while he finds her "words comforting when frustrated".

A confident Dhanjani confides that he misses "Asha's pampering whenever away from her" while Negi coyly admits, "I can never compare myself to him, even though we both are from the same industry!" Truly, a case of opposites attracting each other!

style14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashvikian4life

ASHVIK IN YHA - WRITTEN UPDATE
PART 2

asha is in her room and cleaning her make up when she gets a phone call. she picks it up .it's her father.

asha - yes dad

dad - hello child , did you reach home

asha - ya just reached

dad - okay tell me how is your shooting going on? do you have any problem there

asha - no dad it's just the hectic schedule and tomorrow again we have the 7 am shift .

dad - your mom and me are little worried for you

asha - worried? but why dad . everything is fine here and even the shoots are going well.

dad - child , mumbai is a big place and you are alone there

asha - dad there are so many girls like me and you should be happy that i have work . there are so many people who don't even have a work.

dad - we are from middle class family , we don't understand the culture of big cities like mumbai

asha - dad whatever you want to say you can say it clearly

dad - nowdays there are so many weird news about you and rithvik .when our relatives read this they ask so many kind of questions from me .now how many answers i will give them . you have gone there for work , so focus on your work. and stay away from this rithvik . apart from this our blessings are always with you .

asha - there is nothing between us . and these people who spread rumour can say anything . you trust yur daughter?

dad - off course i have . i mean to say..

asha - if it's the question of rithvik , then he is already very famous , i don't stand anywhere near him. this is not possible , you don't take tension . ok?

dad - ok bye

asha - take care . bye .

they hung up the phone . asha is lost in thoughts of what her dad said .

next day ,

in the shooting place , asha was standing and reading something . and rithvik came with a girl , they were talking .

rithvik - how was the kolkata event

girl - great

rithvik - i have heard great news about it

they come to asha

rithvik - negi

rithvik introduced the girl as akansha and introduced the 2 girls with each other.

rithvik - she is the hot reality producer and she does a lot of events , akansha kapoor

akansha - aww you called me or the show hot

rithvik - well to make your show hot we both are here(referrring to asha) and you are already hot , why do you need to be more hot.

akansha - thank you

rithvik - well actually akansha is doing a promotional event where she wants to make us perform like a couple .

akansha - please say yes . both of your chemistry will set the stage on fire .

asha was confused and hesitant but still said yes and rithvik also said yes

rithvik - ya i am okay with it.

akansha - that's great i will mail you guys the agreement today and please read it and sign it .so we can start the reharsals soon .

both ashvik were nodding their heads in agreement .

she shaked hands with asha and rithvik gave her a side hug . rithvik asked some other details from her. she went away .

rithvik - now here we go

asha - rithvik i will be able to do na??

rithvik - off course you can , why do you underestimate yourself so much

asha - no because it will have some intimate scenes na??😳

rithvik - intimate scenes??πŸ˜• it's a performance stupid .πŸ˜†

asha - no i mean intimate moves

rithvik - why are you taking tension. i have been doing such things from long time .

asha - no i mean.. problem is from family

rithvik - oohhhkkkaayyy so do you wanna do it ?

asha - yes

rithvik - then why are you getting worried . we will take care of it . you can ask the choreographer to handle it

asha - you talk to him na

rithvik - what will i talk

asha - please how would i say

rithvik - i will try , scene ready let's go .

HOSTING
rithvik - so the whole world started thinking that the chemistry we have onscreen the same chemistry we have offscreen . there is something brewing between us . but when the whole world understands it , madam was not able to understand anything.(he enacted how naive asha wasπŸ˜†) earlier i used to think i like her , i will ask her out and definately date but she is so stupid that she didn't understood my hints . then i thought that okay she is mad , stupid , tubelight let us give her some time . my eyes , body language was speaking everytime that you are the special one .you. (he said it by pulling her cheeks)

but she doesn't understand . it's impossible.

asha - i was actually little bit confused that time because first of all rithvik's star status. and then dad's words . there was little confusion .

rithvik - and here was her dad who had scared her and on the other hand my dad , he started thinking i don't like girls . he started thinking that i like boys and that i have no girlfriend from so long . even i started thinking what's wrong 🀣.but how would i explain him that i am using all my time on this queen . so that she understands but no , it's not possible.

asha - it's okay na , i have got some confusion but i think due to that confusion i kept denying till the end .

rithvik - isn't it ?? i know this confusion can never get over because women are complicated .

asha(beating him) - shut up .

CONTINUED IN THE NEXT PART...

Word Count: 1

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Telly Masala @tellymasalalive

Asha Negi, Rithvik ... - http://tellymasala.com/hot-telly-gossips-news/asha-negi-rithvik-dhanjani-at-special-screening-of-episode-based-on-their-love-story/ ..., #ASHANEGI #LOVESTORY #RITHVIKDHANJANI #RUSLAAN #TVCOUPLES pic.twitter.com/tNX1yTdeS4

Popular love birds of TV Town - Asha Negi and Rithvik Dhanjani - graced the special screening of their love story at an event held yesterday in Mumbai.
The couple's friends from the industry namely Ruslaan Mumtaz, Esha Kansara, Riddhi Dogra, Rucha Gujarathi, Nakul Sachdev, Gaurav Bajaj and Rashi Mal also arrived to make it a starry evening. Asha was side-tracked for a while as Rithvik indulged in some bromance with buddy Ruslaan Mumtaz. Later, the trio enjoyed watching the episode together.
The special episode of Yeh Hai Aashiqui', which will feature Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi, will see the couple enact their own real life love story. It will be aired on Bindass on Sunday, 22nd March, 2015 at 7 pm.
style14 thumbnail

PART 3

scene continues with the same place , all the media people are present and discussing about interviews . ashvik are sitting on a swing

rithvik was greeting everyone .

reporter 1 - your show is number one on tv , how do you prepare

rithvik - thank you , actually in television we get script on the spot so atleast i try to pratice it with asha or any other co actor so that there is a realism in it . it should be like real life and not look fake . so that's what we do

reporter 2 - we have heard that you both are coming in a new show together very soon

rithvik - very good you get to hear such good things πŸ˜† when the things will happen i will tell you , what kind of questions are you asking . we will tell you when the time will come

asha - if something like this happens then we will definately tell you

rithvik - ya

reporter 3 - everyone knows about your on screen chemistry and you are my favorite couple . so asha can you tell us about your off screen chemistry πŸ˜‰

ashvik got uncomfortable with such questions .

asha - off screen chemistry ???

rithvik - uummm i will tell you about our off screen chemistry . it is very simple .(he hit her at the back of her head) . this is our dehradoon 's mad lunatic . i know why are you targetting this , i know πŸ˜‰ but this is true that till today i have never even taken her to a coffee date .changing of onscreen chemistry to off screen chemistry is a far away thing . but one thing is true that our miss negi doesn't gets affected from the world or reality(he said this by looking straight at her )

asha - hhmmm

rithvik - hhmmm

HOSTING -
rithvik - while loving in reel life when we fell in love in real life we don't know

asha - and just like other love stories our love story also had many challenges .

rithvik - such troubles that our love story's happy ending was very difficult .

asha - but for the fear of challenges , love doesn't stop

rithvik - watch the story which is close t our heart . the true story of our true love .only on glam up presesnts bindass yeh hai aashiqui

back to story

a spot boy was doing rithvik's make up and he was checking his mobile .

rithvik - please send abbas here .

the guy goes and asha comes with a newspaper .

asha - you read this they wite anything

rithvik - ya i have read it in morning

asha - it just spoiled my mood

rithvik - i was just joking infront of them . didn't knew they would make a big issue out of it .sorry to embarace you

asha - rithvik i thought you would be more embarrased

rithvik - no not at all . actually i liked it that they printed this news in front page because i want to be with you .πŸ˜‰

asha felt shy and nervous so she didn't knew what to say , so gave an excuse to move away.😳

asha - i have to go . i am already late

rithvik - ya okay

asha while moving away from rithvik had a smile on her face and rithvik seeing her going was also smiling.

next scene , ashvik were in reharsal hall for dance rehersal.

chareographer - so you guys understood the chorography , so now let's do it on counts . 1,2,3 hold hands .

the choerographer was giving instructions and both were dancing . it was close dance and both were quite close at the end.

next scene

asha came at home after shoots and saw her dad sitting on dinning table . he was looking quite tensed

asha - hi dad

dad - hello(in a serious tone)

asha - what happened dad , everything is okay na?

dad - what is all this(pointing at the newspaper) yoou have told me there is nothing between you and rithvik , then in this newspaper all this...if all this things goes on then we won't be able to go out of house . now such days has come that through newspapers we will get to know what is happening in our daughter's life

asha - dad why are you believeing them , they just write anything.

dad - and that rithvik . so called big star . he has money and fame . i don't think any relation matters to him . today it's you , tomorrow someone else and day after tomorrow someone else. child listen i think he is going to break your heart . he will destroy your life and carrier

asha - dad you misunderstanding him , he is not like that . i know him very well . dad first of all there is nothing between us and if something like that would have been there then i would not have thought what the outsiders would have thought . because i know he is a great guy . i am telling the truth . trust me dad .

asha reassured her dad.

next day , in vanity van . rithvik and akansha.they both were holding each other's arm.

akansha - you know the love i have got from you , i never got it from anyone . the amount of trust i have on you i won't be able to do that for others . and promise me that...

she forgot what to say , rithvik takes out the script and read promise me you will never leave me because when i am with you i am alive followed by me saying off course i will . easy let's do it .

akansha - yaa

rithvik - no script this time okay

akansha - the amount of love i have for you , i don't have for others . promise me that you will never leave me bacause i feel alive with you .

rithvik - off course . i will never leave you .

akansha - i can't imagine my life without you

rithvik - you don't have to . i promise you , you won't have to .

both of the smiled at each other and then hugged

rithvik - see it has become easy.

asha saw them hugging and saying such things to each other . rithvik saw her

rithvik - negi hi..

akansha also turned towards her .but asha went away , rithvik went behind her and stopped her

rithvik - listen listen relax don't misunderstand

asha - what i have misunderstand i have not seen anything .

rithvik - i was reharsing with her .

asha(on the verge of tears) - one second you have taken me in the wrong sense you can't do time pass with me 😭😭 i am not one of those girls.

rithvik tried to say something but asha just said him shut up and then went away . akansha came out of vanity and asked about asha that if she has taken her in wrong sense . rithvik asked her to foget it.

next day on reharsal hall

choreographer - let's start . i will do it and then follow me .

the choerograper did the steps and ashvik were seeing it though there were stealing glances at each other . rithvik did the step .but asha didn't . rithvik asked asha to do it but asha rudely replied i will do it .

choerographer asked them to o it with each other . they did some steps but there was some problem , so they again did but still the same problem . asha said she don't know what's the problem . rithvik asked the choero grapher to reharse with her and teach her . she did the same steps with her smoothly . both ashvik were looking angry on each other .

then the choerographer asked them to perform with song . ashvik performed on the title track of YHA (the dance was filled with so much passion ☺️)

choreographer - wow briliant guys

rithvik - thanks

choreogrpher - i don't think you guys need me anymore

rithvik - shut up

choeographer - let's meet tomorrow , keep dancing

rithvik - mail me the song

now ashvik are alone in the room and asha is looking really angry.

rithvik - good performance

asha - rithvik why are you doing this . i have told you not to come close to me during dance then why

rithvik - what?? negi it's a choerography . and yash has set it , if you have problem ask him to change .

asha - i have told you , but you don't remember anything

rithvik - what do you mean by don't remember . why i am becoming the reason of every problem , like i am sorry if i was little carried away but you were also enjoying .

asha - rithvik that's my passion for dance . don't link me with you

rithvik - passion ? before this where did you had passion for dance

asha - it's a waste talking to you. why am i even talking to you .

saying this she angrily went away . rithvik also looked angry .

next scene asha is sitting in a room infront of mirror and crying and rithvik alone reharsing the lines . both looked heart broken.πŸ₯Ί

in other scene asha comes with director and he explains her the scene . she sees rithvik clicking pics with fans . both look at each other then move away . asha recalls how positive rithvik was with their link up rumour . the director sees it and moves away .

on the other scene rithvik is sitting all alone and thinking without the sense of what is happening around him.πŸ˜”

CONTINUED IN THE NEXT PART...

style14 thumbnail

FINAL PART

ashvik are sitting at a distance preparing for a scene . asha was doing her make up and rithvik was constantly staring her .bilal the crew guy came with some papers

bilal - mam here is the script

asha - thank you

asha was reading the script . he then went to rithvik and gave him the script . rithvik looked unhappy with the script , he called bilal.

bilal - yes sir

rithvik - who is mrunal

bilal - sir he is a new character added in the show.

rithvik - so why my scenes with asha are done by him?

bilal - actually sir there is a change in the script . mrunal will do all those scenes

rithvik - there is a change in my track and who will tell this to me .so what am i doing here . if my scenes are done by someone else then i should know the changes in the script .

bilal - sir it's a channel feedback

rithvik - weather it's from channel 's feed back or someone else , i need to know this . call the creatives.

asha saw all this and came to him

asha - any problem rithvik

rithvik - that's the problem(showing the script) have you read this

asha - ya i just read it .

rithvik - the scenes that i have with you are done by someone named mrunal

asha - ya actually they brought a new actor opposite me.

rithvik -so you are being very happy with this 😑 who will tell me this

asha - chill rithvik it's just a showπŸ˜•

rithvik - i know it's just a show but i should know what work am i doing , what is happening on the sets . it's important for me

asha - why are you reacting like this

rithvik - why are you reacting like this negi . is it not affecting you??

asha - why would i get affected?

rithvik - so you are not affected with this .

asha - off course not .

rithvik - seriously it doesn't affect you that some third person comes in between us .

asha - what do you mean

rithvik - you have became a great actor πŸ‘ go go and pratice your scene

asha - ok

asha went and sat at her place . rithvik got more angry and shouted bilal and asked him to call someone .asha was doing her make up once again as if nothing happened and rithvik was fuming in anger .

the recording of the scene starts

asha - mrunal can i tell you something

mrunal - yes

asha(touching her hand) - the day you came in my life everything looks good to me . i feel as if i don't need anything . i love you

mrunal - i love you too

mrunal went close to her . rithvik was watching this shoot . when mrunal was coming close to asha , he deliberately pushed the flower vase , which made a huge noise and spoiled the whole scene . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

director - what are you doing

rithvik - sorry it's my phone

director - scene is going on

rithvik - phone call... sorry guys

he goes away with the excuse of phone call . director asked the spot to keep the vase properly . asha looked uncomfortable with rithvik's attitude . director asked mrunal and asha to keep the mood . again the scene was about to shot but just after director said action , rithvik again came and started talking to the director , which again disturbed the scene.

rithvik - sorry everyone

director - now what it is rithvik

rithvik - sir (didn't heard properly but he said that someone has come to meet the director and then he went outside)

director -see what happened(he said to a crew member)

asha somewhere understood what he is upto.

next scene was ashviklicious . they were recording a scene of amrita and manan (amnan, don't laugh i just gave a short name for them πŸ˜†)

a campfire and ashvik aka amrita and manan standing looking in each other's eyes . they were looking into each others eyes with so much intensity . asha was about to go when rithvik held her arm and brought her back . asha closed her eyes in discomfort . the scene was cut .

director - asha that's really nice but slap him .. but good performance

asha was getting uncomfortable slapping rithvik .

rithvik - just do it come on relax . how did you felt when you saw me with maya , you felt like slapping me . just get the emotion and feel the emotion .

they again started doing the scene .

the scne again started with asha going away and rithvik pulling her back , this time asha slapped him really hard and for real😲😲 the director who was sitting in a relaxed position sit straight now .

rithvik - what do you think by slapping everything will change and if you had some doubt in your mind why didn't you ask me

asha - if you knew that there was a mistake then why didn't you called to clarify

rithvik - clarify ??just tell me one thing what is the meaning of such relation where you need to clarify .a relation is based on trust

asha - exactly

in between the scene , the director looked really excited and was watching the scene with so much interest πŸ˜† the crew guy came to tell him that the lines they are saying is not in the script 😲 πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰ but the director so loved the scene that he asked the crew guy to shut up πŸ˜†.

back to scene

asha - love is based on trust , but here there is no trust .

rithvik - there is no trust between us? because of whom

asha - because of you

rithvik - everything is because of me , if there is no trust it's because of me , if there is love it's because of me . nothing because of you

asha tried to free herself but rithvik said in a dominating voice

rithvik - LOOK AT ME

rithvik - it's only me who love not you . tell me amrita it's just me who loves not you

asha - no i don't

rithvik - you don't love me ?you don't love me?

asha - no

rithvik - look at yourself . look into your eyes , you will get to know the truth .

they came really close to each other , i mean literally really close to each other such that there noses were touching each others ☺️

asha shrugged her from him . rithvik was also quiet.

someone from the back shouted - you guys should have kissed too 😑😑(idiot man)

the scene was cut

rithvik - who was it?

asha - who was it doesn't matter . when the reason you have given why are you blaming him

rithvik - what reason have i given

asha - what was the need to do these improvisations

rithvik - improvisations? it's a scene sir

asha - sir so many improvisations. whatever was written in the script stick to that only

rithvik - it helps , sir please

asha - what helps ? i am not comfortable , you will have to do this . it doesn't matter you but it does matter me , i am a girl .

rithvik - πŸ˜•

asha - and i am not like your old friends ., sir i am sorry i can't do this.

asha angrily went away

rithvik - who was it

director - check it

rithvik(shouting) - check it bilal . what nonsense is this . who was it . who was it

director - sit down sit down

rithvik - no forget about sitting down , is this a kind of joke , we have here to shoot and not for this nonsense .

director - check it guys

rithvik was hell angry .

next day in the rehearsal hall , rithvik was rehearsing with his choreographer who was teaching him some steps sanjana comes to them.

rithvik - hi our producer . yes miss producer , you got time to meet us today . very good

sanjana - leave all this where is asha ?

choereographer - asha didn't came today

sanjana - i am trying to call her since last night , don't know where she is

rithvik - i don't know where she must be

sanjana - she had to come on event today

rithvik - look this is my event and i am here , now your heroine didn't came , i don't care about it .

sanjana - it's important for her to be here .

rithvik - call her

sanjana - rithvik listen it's important for her to be here .

rithvik - it's okay if she is not here , i am here i will manage everything don't worry .

sanjana - it's a couple dance show , she has to be here .

rithvik - so you become my partner we will set the stage on fire .

sanjana - rithvik listen this is not funny . she is not picking up my call since last night . do you understand i have started getting worried now . call her.

rithvik looked tensed too but he asked her to call . but the choreographer told him to call asha.

rithvik - she didn't took her call since last night??

sanjana - ya that's why i came here .

rithvik - did you texted her or she replied

sanjana - no nothing.

rithvik - did you called her family , friend or anybody .

sanjana just nodded her head in no .

rithvik - did you called anybody on sets or production .

sanjana - i don't know yaar , she should be here

rithvik who was trying to call her gets dissapointed since she is not picking up the call. he called ashwini , a girl from crew.

rithvik - hello ashwini , do you know where asha is?

ashwini - no sir , she has not taken my call since last night and didn't even came on shoot too.

rithvik - so did you guys sent someone .to her home and check , her friends , paying guests .

ashwini - i have called her friends but

rithvik - ask someone to send a car , what is this

ashwini - ok i will

rithvik - ask ravi to call me

sanjana sensed that rithvik was getting very worried now .

sanjana - listen rithvik , don't panic i am just sending someone to check

rithvik(he was ready with his bag) - i will do one thing , i will go and find her

sanjana - right now get ready and reach to the event

riithvik - asha is missing and you are asking me to get ready , don't worry about the event i will handle it .

sanjana - rithvik what will happen t the reputation , it's a show

rithvik(shouting) - akansha it's asha , i don't care about the event , handle it , i don't know how .she is important.

he left the room . akansha looked worried.

rithvik reaches asha's house and constantly rings the bell and knocks the door . after sometime asha opens the door and rithvik blasted on her .

asha - rithvik?

rithvik - why the hell are you not picking up the phone?😑 everyone is trying to call you , from sets , akansha , aradhna ..

asha - relax rithvik

rithvik - what do you mean by relax ? are you mad ? from last night you didn't picked up anyone's call . how could you do this

asha - okay come inside and talk

rithvik - what do you mean by come inside

asha - we will talk inside , please come

rithvik - damn

both of them gets in the house .

rithvik - how could you be so irresponsible , we are trying to call you since last night.

asha - why are you getting hyper?

rithvik - me getting hyper?? you are not picking up phone since last night . where is you phone , why didn't ou pick it

asha - how could i have picked it , it was left in make up room

rithvik - if it was left in the make up room , you could have told someone to look after the phone . atleast we would not have roamed like mad and here you are sitting in the home like irresponsible 😑😑

asha - who is irresponsible

rithvik - so is it me

asha - no it's me who is wrong , you are so innconet .you get cozy with every girl and then tells me that i am special

rithvik - evey girl?? off course you are special you idiot , i was not getting cozy with maya i was just helping her with the lines , that's it.

asha - ya you have helped me with lines too but you have never hugged me like that

rithvik - okay i will hug you now

asha - now i don't need your hug

rithvik - negi what are you talking?? if by mistake i would have kept my feelings infront of you and hugged you , what you would have thought . all the actors are cheap and characterless . this was the mentality you brought from uttrakhand. this is what you think of me.

asha - i don't want to fight with you and if you came to fight with me then just leave

rithvik - i didn't came to fight , you stupid

asha - you came here to fight only

rithvik - you were not picking up the phone , i was worried if you were ok or not . i left my event and came just because i care

asha 's heart melted and she kept staring at rithvik

rithvik - don't stare at me like this , it was your mistake . you don't understand a small thing , you are so stupid . I LOVE YOU❀️ I LOVE YOU you mad

asha - so you couldn't tell me this before , was it important to fight for so long.

rithvik - it was you who was fighting.

asha - i am fighting?? who gave the reason

rithvik - i gave?? who gets angry on small issues . now who is fighting . i just proposed you . i just now said i love you and you are still fighting .

asha - I LOVE YOU TOO

they both lovingly looked at each other and then hugged . awww...

rithvik - you are mad

asha - you too

rithvik - see now we can hug , if we did this earlier then this emotion would not have been there

he kissed her forehead and gave each other tight hug as if saying don't ever leave me.

next day , ashvik are at asha's home to meet her dad, rithvik looks hell nervous.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

asha's dad - i hope you will take care of my daughter

rithvik - off course sir

asha's dad - you always wanted to be an actor

rithvik - yes uncle , when i was 15 since in school .

asha's dad - don't try to cheat my daughter and don't even try to break her trust .

rithvik - no uncle what are you saying never.

asha and her dad looked at each other and then 🀣 and rithvik πŸ˜•

dad - what did you thought only you can do acting . even i can do . just what i have done . son we trust you that you will take care of our daughter . my daughter trusts you aand i trust her trust . by the way i am very sorry i was very judgemental about you

rithvik - no uncle don't be sorry it's okay

dad - what does your dad do

rithvik - uncle basically we are from dubai and dad has a business there

dad - asha was telling that your dad is here

rithvik - yes dad is here since last one month

dad - so why don't you call your parents here on sunday

rithvik - i will definately ask dad , if we don't have shoots then yes.

dad - ok

HOSTING
rithvik - BTW if we look at real life then her dad is much more sweet and chilled out . well all is well that's end well . and if i say it in our bollywood style then our love has got victory

asha - our love story looks bit filmy because of the twists and turns but i would say that it's better to regret eating the sweet of love(a hindi saying) so those who have not tasted it , taste it once

rithvik - guys it doen't matter if you are an astronaut , actor or a common man , love will take you through this roller coaster of emotions . love dosen't spare anyone and treats everyone in a same way . and at the end if your love won , then you are on cloud 9

asha - exactly on his cloud 9

rithvik - it's cloudy

she laughs and he kisses her forehead lovingly

---------------------------------------------------THE END--------------------------------------------------------

style14 thumbnail
Rithvik Dhanjani retweeted
ThankYouTeamIndia @DikshaBisht127

Loved the Yeh Hain Aashiqui today's episode.Loved the story of @rithvik_RD and @AshaNegi7

Anjali*PaRsHoliC* @Shah_Anjie

@AshaNegi7 @rithvik_RD Thnks For Giving me D most Cutest Lovestory Of D millenium..I Lovee U guys 2 D moon & back..muaahh #AshvikInYHAFinale

radhika.007 @007Radhu

@rithvik_RD whatt a episode of #YHA superbb you and asha #MyFavLoveStory till now

Soumisree @Soumisreechowd1

@AshaNegi7 @rithvik_RD I liked u always but 4m today I enter in2 the fandom of AshVikians..you two r just beautiful.stay together..love u

Kaveri*ProudAshvikan @kaveri_robsessd

@rithvik_RD @AshaNegi7 Thnk u sooo much fr d Yha episode...sooo lucky to hav u guys...history created with dia epi..looove u

style14 thumbnail
Found it on twitter

@Dipsxanuhya

"You belong to me" #AshVik @rithvik_RD @AshaNegi7