Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
So finally its time... Have fun all you people watching YHA on TV...
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
IE entertainment @ieEntertainment

When .@rithvik_RD surprised @AshaNegi7 http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/television/when-rithvik-dhanjani-surprised-asha-negi/ ... pic.twitter.com/W1tTp9J9V1

rithvik dhanjani, asha negi

TV actress Asha Negi got a surprise visit from her boyfriend Rithvik Dhanjani after she injured her nose while performing a stunt on the adventure reality show "Khatron Ke Khiladi Darr Ka Blockbuster Returns" in Cape Town.

Filmmaker and show host Rohit Shetty applauded Asha's spirit of not giving up the stunt, regardless of the pain she suffered.

"It was extremely sweet of Rithvik to come all the way to Cape Town. I felt rejuvenated again as it had become really stressful and hectic performing those daredevil stunts," Asha said in a statement.

Since Asha was unwell, the couple went for a subtle dinner along with the rest of the participants of the show, which is aired on Colors.

lizajo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Sorry, had posted link since it was already posted in the other thread just updated my post with that link here.

Originally posted by: SimplyAshVikian

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdLK8JwQjJQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by lizajo - 9 years ago
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Written update of the episodic is here

TellyReviews @TellyReviews1 4h 4 hours ago Rithvik Dhanjani & Asha Negi's Love Story on #YehHaiAashiqui [Finale] Ep-94, 22nd March'15, #Bindass -Written Update http://wp.me/p4j7BP-5rD
peachesnplums thumbnail
Cr: Alicia

a"icia @aliciaShizz

MY HEART CANT TAKE IT :') <33 #AshvikInYHAFinale

a"icia @aliciaShizz

He couldn't take his eyes of her beauty <3 #AshvikInYHAFinale

..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rithvik Dhanjani & Asha Negi's Love Story on Yeh Hai Aashiqui's [Finale] Episode 94, 22nd March 2015, Bindass TV - Written Update

Yeh Hai Aashiqui - Asha and Rithvik's Love story on Bindass TV

Rithvik Dhanjani is seen with an Assistant Bilal on the set and asks him about co-actress Asha Negi . Bilal informs that she is Miss Uttarkhand but also carries some nervousness and last time she took 13 takes. Rithvik (as host) speaks of return gift after he culminated the love he got from fans and viewers of YHA. Today, the story is about him and how he fell in love with Asha. Rithvik on the set shoots a scene with Asha missing the line and she gets laugh from the crew. He comes to support and motivates her. Asha speaks of taking 14 takes for the 1st shot. However, Rithvik speaks that she was nervous for many months. She talks about having worry on chemistry and gives credit of her success to Rithvik.

Their story progresses further with Rithvik seen with Asha in a scene and his dialogue of his worry on not able to carry on their relationship. Both are holding hands, and the director is agitated as they are unable to complete the dialogues. He speaks of loving her and starts speaking that the director is angry. Ritvhik speaks his line as Manan and Asha takes the role of Amrita. She speaks of loving him but what she can do as he belongs to someone else. The director finally gets excited with the scene. [Gubbare.. Aye Dil Tujhe Bata hain song plays]. Rithvik and Asha come closer and he gives her lift to the set. Asha's birthday is celebrated on the set with the crew and later they go out and spend time together [Gubbare.. song plays]. Asha receives the call from her dad and he asks about her shooting and whether there is any problem. She replies there is no problem and he speaks of being worried. He reminds that Mumbai is a big city but she speaks on having work and lucky. He suggests they belong to middle class family and he is not happy to read newspaper articles about her with Rithvik. He asks her to stay away from Rithvik.

She suggests people spread rumours and asks whether he has confidence in him. She also adds Rithvik is already famous and soon ends the call. Next day, Asha is introduced to Akansha who is a producer of an event. Akansha thinks their chemistry will ignite the stage and asks them to not say no for performing as a Jodi. Asha hesitantly says yes and she is worried with intimate moves. He speaks of helping her and opens-up on problems coming from family. He suggests on speaking with the choreographer to make her at ease.

Rithvik (as host) speaks that the people were thinking they have off-screen chemistry like that of on-screen but it was not like that. He speaks of she didn't take his hints and was confused. She speaks of having confusion and also family's problems.

Rithvik's dad thought he is not having a GF. Rithvik and Asha attend a press conference and they ask about their show being 1. He replies of putting realism during acting. Asha and Rithvik speak of letting media know when they come on-screen again. He talks about off-screen chemistry and she is unaffected with rumours or reality. He looks at her with earnest eyes. Asha speaks of having challenges but it doesn't deter their true love. Later, Asha comes with a newspaper article with news about them and Rithvik is apologetic. She speaks of thinking he felt embarassed but he replies on not feeling so. He then opens up on wanting to be with her. She gets nervous and excuses herself and leaves but with a smile. [Gubbare.. song]. Asha and Rithvik are doing dance rehearsals and they give some close pose. Later, she comes home and her dad speaks of getting news about her. He reminds that Rithvik has money & fame and he feels that Rithvik is going to break her heart. She informs her dad that there is nothing between her and Rithvik, and also he is a good boy. Moreover, she is not bothered about outside people and wants her dad to have trust. Rithvik is seen with a girl in his vanity van and rehearsing dialogues. The girl Maya in character of Rhea speaks the lines and he showers a hug after saying the lines - Giving a promise of not leaving him. [Preet song from Khoobsurat movie plays]. Asha sees them together in having a hug and runs from the vanity van. Rithvik tries to convince her that it was just rehearsals and she is misunderstood but she doesn't listen and gets anrgy. Next, during the rehearsals, Rithvik & Asha are doing dance practice together but she is bit uncomfortable with him and doesn't do her turns properly.

The choreographer teaches her the dance step and the music plays and they do dance rehearsal [YHA title song plays]. The choreographer is happy and Rithvik informs that she gave good performance. But she thinks he wants to come close during dance and she gets angry again and reminds him that dancing is her passion. She leaves from there in angry mood while Rithvik is also dejected [Jee Le Zara.. Main Hoom Gumsum.. ]. Asha cries at her end and later finds Rithvik taking selfies with some of his fans. There is another day of shooting. Asha reads her script before the scene and Rithvik does the same. He calls the assistant Bilal after finding the change in track as Mrinal is going to do his scenes. He also informs Asha who speaks of knowing the change after going through the script. He gets upset and asks Asha why she is not affected even if someone come between them. She leaves him to prepare for her scene while Rithvik gets teary eyed. Asha does the scene with Mrinal [Darmiyan tune plays]. She speaks of dialogue of loving him and Rithvik gets much upset and is told to move from set. Soon, Asha and Rithvik enact an intense scene together [Darmiyan song plays] where she needs to slap him. The director wants her to hit him and he also tells her the same to vent out her anger after seeing him with Maya.

She slaps him and Rithvik and Asha speak of why they haven't sorted out their issues. These lines are not from the script. He asks whether she doesn't love him. She replies on not loving him and he reminds that if she sees in herself she can know about her love. Someone suggests he could have kiss at that moment, Asha gets angry with Rithvik's impromptu lines and cannot take it. Rithvik is angry with someone who spoke about the kiss. Later, Rithvik is doing dance rehearsals and Akansha comes there. He is glad to meet the producer and she speaks that Asha need to come there. He speaks of being there and he is not worried whether Asha comes or not. Akansha is serious since Asha is not picking her call and choreographer also insists Rithvik to make a call. Rithvik goes ahead to call Asha and learnt earlier that Asha didn't took the call from last night. Akansha has no idea and wants Asha to be present on the set there as there is couple danceevent.

He calls another staff member Ashwini and learns that Asha haven't received her call since last night. Akansha wants Rithvik to wait as the event is important but he leaves to look for Asha since she is important and speaks of handling the event. Rithvik comes to Asha's home and asks why she hasn't picked up the call since last night from sets and other people. Asha informs him that she forgot her phone in the make-up room and thus didn't receive the call. She reminds him about his hug with maya and speaks that he came there to fight. He informs on caring for her and thus left his event. He then confesses his love - I love you and calls her mad in not knowing it. She again argues with him, and she then confesses her love to him and both share an eyelock followed by a hug. Rithvik comes to meet Asha's dad who asks him to not break her trust and no cheating. Rithvik gets nervous and spoke earlier of wanting to become an actor since he was 15 years. But soon Asha's dad bursts out in laughter and speaks of doing acting himself. He speaks of having confidence in him, and also Asha has confidence in him thus he is much fine. He apologizes to Rithvik on being judgemental earlier. Rithvik also spoke of his dad having business in Dubai and soon Asha's dad arranges for a dinner so that both families can meet and know each other better. Rithvik-Asha's love story ends on that note.

Rithvik speaks that winning love is important. Asha suggests its better to fall in love and reminds that her love story with Rithvik had twists and turns but one should give a chance to fall in love atleast once and gives an example of sweet (ladoo). Rithvik signs off by reminding that love takes you through roller coaster of emotions and if your love wins then you are on cloud 9. Both having smiles and warmth on that happy note.

* We dedicate this post to Asha & Rithvik's fans - AshVik, and to beautiful emotion - Love.

Yeh Hai Aashiqui - Asha and Rithvik

* Rithvik Dhanjani
- Television actor, Host, Presenter
- Played the role of Arjun in Zee's show Pavitra Rishta opposite Asha Negi playing Purvi.
- Won Star Plus' Nach Baliye 6 with his partner Asha Negi on 1st February, 2014. Nach Baliye 6's Wikipedia page.
- Secured 3rd position in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 after entering the show as a wild card entry.
- Contestant of Life OK's Dare 2 Dance [2014].
- Currently playing Host of Bindass show Yeh Hai Aashiqui, Host of Channel V India's Game showDistraction
- Rithvik's Twitter page

* Asha Negi
- Television Actress, Performer
- Portrayed the role of Purvi in Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta
- Winner of Nach Baliye 6 along side her partner Rithvik Dhanjani [2014]
- Role of Suhana Diwan/Kalpana in Zee TV's Ek Mutthi Aasmaan [EMA]
- Current work as one of the Khiladis in Colors TV' Khatron Ke Khiladi 6 - Darr Ka Blockbuster returns, currently on-air.
- Asha's Twitter page

peachesnplums thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshaaax3.

> let page load in case image heavy
> free for use
> do not hotlink- SAVE and re-upload for your use//
> no copying,cutting,getting over inspired!
DONT GET OVERINSPIRED
---

PM FOR STACKS/ DO IT YOURSELF

DO NOT CLAIM ICONS/GIFS AS YOURS
i do not like putting cr on such small canvases, but please, respect that and don't claim it.

Word Count: 1

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Shreya Thank you so much for posting YHA episodes Written UpdateπŸ€—

Originally posted by: ashvikian4life

ASHVIK IN YHA - WRITTEN UPDATE
(PART 1)

episode starts with rithvik and one of the crew member sitting . the crew member, bilal was explaining him about the scene and rithvik was listening and having coffee.

bilal - sir the scenes starts how

rithvik - how

bilal - you enter the office and your assistant seema , you ask for some tender files from her .

rithvik - ok

bilal - sir your dialouge will when will the new employee join

rithvik - new employee ?? casting is done? who is she

bilal - sir she is asha negi , new girl

rithvik - asha negi

bilal - here is the script sir and you know in the future story you will have lovey dovey thing with her

rithvik(constantly nodding his head) - thank you sir πŸ˜† and

bilal - and only this much

rithvik(while smiling and reading the script) - asha negi.. from where did she came and what does she do

bilal - asha negi... sir she was miss uttrakhand

rithvik - miss uttrakhand means beauty but she will have arrogance

bilal - don't know about arrogance sir but she is a overdose of nervousness . she has already taken 13 shots but nothing is finalised

rithvik - so what's big in that ? it's her first time . you know i took 20 takes during my first shot .

bilal - 😲

rithvik - you keep the shot ready i am coming and please send venky .

HOSTING
rithviik , the host comes in that scene out of vanity van and says
hello everybody . what happened ? confused that how while telling the story i have became the part of the story . well that's me only(pointing at the actor rithvik) well our relation is so old and strong , so i had to culminate it and give a return gift to you all . people has given so much love so i thought i should give a return gift to you .till today i have shown you a lot of love stories but the story that i am going to tell you today is the closest to my heart because it's my story . when i fell in love, when had aashiqui , when i got the madness of asha negi . i will you all this in today's episode so come on . glam up presents yeh hai aashiqui . let's have some fun.πŸ˜‰

back to story
a room filed with crew members and rithvik recording a scene . the director looked frustrated and tired . after the scene started a girl with yellow salwar kameez came down with a plate of aarti . that was our asha negi

rithvik was seeing here and there but when he saw asha , he was just staring at her . asha came down with a smiling face and said

asha - gangu bai add less tea to my sugar , you forget it evertime

everyone including rithvik was πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and asha was . rithvik understood that she was feeling uncomfortable .

director - what are you saying miss asha . add less sugar in the tea . someone make her memorize the line πŸ₯±

asha -

rithvik came to her

rithvik - relax everyone . relax(coming to asha) . hi i am rithvik (both shook their hands) how are you? okay everybody stop laughing . it's not a joke . it's her first time that doesn't mean . first time i had more worst experience . don't worry it will be okay and infact whatever you are doing a lot of actors would not have been able to do . first day , first shot you are making people laugh . isn't it good guys . come on just put sugar to tea and everything is going to be okay . (patting her shoulder)

asha - 😊

rithvik said to the director ready sir . again the roll calling and action was said .

HOSTING
a sweeper was cleaning the floor of that room , rithvik came to him and asked how he is by patting his back. asha came from behind of rithvik

asha - first day of my shoot . i was so nervous that i can't even tell . like it took around 14 takes to complete

rithvik - 16 , sixteen takes

asha - okay whatever . rithvik was so supportive .

rithvik - ⭐️

rithvik - and her nervousness was not only for 1 day but it continued for some more days.

asha - oh hello

rithvik - it continued for some more months .

asha - shut up i was nervous because i was little bit nervous as to how our chemistry would work .
rithvik - oh yes chemistry(imitating asha) how will i do romantic scennes , what will mom and dad say . o my god how will i hug him

asha - shut up . frankly rithvik has helped me a lot and throughout the journey and whatever i am today it's because of him.

rithvik - on a serious note . in the beginning how much asha thought that she is a terrible actress . she was mre terrible πŸ˜†

asha - πŸ˜†

rithvik - but this will go on . i will tell you the scene which changed our life or started changing our life.

then both of them went

coming back to the story

ashvik are sitting on a couch and recording a scene , it's amrita and manan instead of arjun purvi

rithvik(manan) - amrita i love you so much but i don't know how to move this relation forward . mom dad has already fixed my engagement with someone . you know i can't go against them .

asha(amrita) - manan i want to tell you that

rithvik(manan) - yes

asha(manan) - that...

she forgot her dialouges again.this time the director lost his cool and shouted.

director - arey yaar say somethinggg .for god sake complete one scene 😑😑. come on yaar . producer is shouting , channel is asking for more . cap scene is left . what you guys are doing😑😑

asha got scared , rithvik was trying to calm him down and pacifing asha .

rithvik - relax relax we will do it

director - come on yaar rithvik handle the situaton

rithvik - calm down calm down

again the recording started

rithvik - amrita i love you a lot but what should i do with this love , make a pickle of it . 🀣.

asha - 😲

because the number of time you speak dialouge , the director gets angry . sometimes he takes channel's name , sometimes you or me or himself . he is scolding everyone . my director has gone mad .

everyone including the director started laughing πŸ˜† it was rithvik's trick to calm the director and asha, director came to them

director - i am sorry asha

rithvik - you have never got this muh angry .

director - should we start

rithvik - ya we are ready

again the scene's recording starts

rithvik(manan) - amrita i love you so much . but even if i want i can't take this relation forward . yu know na mom dad has fixed my engagement somewhere . but i still love you

asha(amrita) - i know manan . i love you too . but what to do now you have became of someone else . but my heart wants to snatch you , may be i am getting punished for such a thought

rithvik(manan) - don't say like that .

he kissed her hand with love . this time the director again shouted and everyone got shocked . 😲😲 but he was shouting out of happiness

director - yaar this is what i wanted . keep this mood ok .

he gave a hi-5 to asha and a kiss on rithvik's forehead 🀣

ashvik's picture's were all over the media as the new hit jodi of television.

in another scene asha was standing for a auto and rithvik came with his car . he asked her to sit in the car . she was hesitant but then he convinced her . asha sat and rithvik gave her a toffee which she took happily and they both went away .

in another scene rithvik kept his hands on asha's eye and brought her for a surprise . asha was shocked and surprised . she was very happy to see rithvik and all the crew made a surprise for her birthday . she blew the candles and fed the first piece of cake to rithvik and then others . rithvik was applying choclate on her face.

in other scene asha and rithvik were in their costumes and reharsing the dialouge and rithvik was explaining asha how to do it .

CONT..IN THE NEXT PART ...

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Tellyexpress.com @tellyexpress

It was really a pleasure to work with Asha once again: Rithvik Dhanjani http://wp.me/p2ImOu-5qE

He's young, talented, dashing and super charming. Yes, we are talking about none other than handsome hunk of Indian television industry, Rithvik Dhanjani, who is currently seen as a host in Channel [V] Distraction.

But recently, Rithvik Dhanjani shot with his real life partner and co-star on screen Asha Negi for Bindass' Yeh Hai Aashiqui and also for Farah ki Daawat so we get in touch with Rithivik to know about his experience..

How was your experience shooting an episode for Yeh Hai Aashiqui ?

-Shooting for Yeh Hai Aashiqui was really fantastic because very few people get a chance to convert their real life love story into a reel life which is actually evolved from a reel life firstly. So I think it was a great experience & YHA is my show, I've been anchoring the show for so long, so I think the season finale of the show is happening with my personal story I think this was just like a dream come true

How did you feel working with Asha Negi again on - screen ?

-It was really a pleasure to work with Asha Negi once again because I think we share a fabulous chemistry because of what & where we are today so I think working like it's not that what it's used to be but yes definitely now the comfort llevel has become so much that going back to just being actors & just portraying something was a little difficult because now ofcourse lets just take each other granted kind of things always happen, it justs happens in a relationship apart from that everything else was a lot of fun.

For the First time any of the actors Real Life Love Story was telecasted on Television How did you feel ?

-It's really rare that a reel life love story first becomes a real life love story & then from real it goes back to reel so I think our love story is one of its kind because we'll have this for life , & we can just go back to it , we can just see through the whole thing over & over again whenever we want , so I think it's an honor that Bindaas has given us.

Recently you were Also seen in Farah ki Daawat with Sonakshi Sinha so how much did you enjoy that ?

-FKD was also really really fun because I've worked with Sonakshi before, she's really fun to be with & then Farah maam is so sweet because on that particular day I was allowed by my trainer to cheat so I had Farah's made Aloo ke Pakaude & then Sonakshi's mum came & she's also Sindhi so she made Curry rice so I think having a cheat day & having Curry rice from Sonakshi's mum was like sone pe suhaga that was a lot of fun

Also shooting with your Very Own best friend Karan Wahi How much did you enjoy ?

-shooting with Karan it's just like we're the new pairs, I think we should just do Nach Baliye together & win another season because that's all that is left between me & Karan Wahi but being with Karan is always fun, it's always in the most of my comfort level, it's always comfortable with him even on screen. A lot of leg pulling a lot of masti with him, it's a mad fun

Any Message You would Like to give to your Fans ?

-This particular episode of YHA was a gift for you guys & I hope that you all like & love that what we've done, love the gesture what we wanted to show you through the story. So please keep loving us, shower your blessings upon us as you've always been doing & we love you too.