Users

Frequent Posters

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
we trended briefly around midnight btw guys πŸ‘

Raj Baddhan retweeted
Ashvikian @Amdee_Ashvik

@RajBaddhan Dear Raj Could You Please Help Us Tweet #AshvikInYHAFinale Aur Haan When Will You Get Rithvik Dhanjani On DriveTime? Please

Rithvik Dhanjani FC @Rithvik_FanClub

Congratulations and kudos AshVikians ' WE DID IT!! #AshvikInYHAFinale is now trending in INDIA

peachesnplums thumbnail
Bindass is running a YHA contest today
bindass @bindasstv

To know more about the T&C of the contest #YehHaiAashiqui. Please Visit the Link. https://www.facebook.com/notes/bindass/yeh-hai-aashiqui-twitter-contest/10152648531625764 ...

bindass @bindasstv

1st Question. Chance 2 win Bindass Goodies & of Merchandise @rithvik_RD & @AshaNegi7 #YehHaiAashiqui @ContestsInIndia

bindass @bindasstv

Like the True Love Story of @rithvik_RD & @AshaNegi7 #YehHaiAashiqui contest is about Legendary Love Stories.

bindass @bindasstv

First 2 winners #YehHaiAashiqui with @rithvik_RD & @AshaNegi7 to be announced after 60 Retweets @ContestsInIndia.

peachesnplums thumbnail
Life Style

http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/life-style/this-aashiqui-is-for-real/56698.html

Posted at: Mar 22 2015 12:59AM

This aashiqui is for real

Rithvik Dhanjani is all set to enact his own love story on screen in upcoming show Yeh Hai Aashiqui

Actors lives two lives"reel and real. For Rithvik Dhanjani, both merged as he shot with his real life partner and co-star on screen Asha Negi for Bindass' Yeh Hai Aashiqui.Acting has always been his passion. And since 15, he has been enjoying the energy of being on stage and entertaining people. Getting into the industry was not a cake walk for this actor who is originally from Madsaur, Madhya Pradesh. He had to go through the whole gruelling process of auditions repeatedly to bag a role.The actor talks on three loves of his life " Acting, Dancing and AshaHow was working for Yeh Hai Aashiqui?Shooting for Yeh Hai Aashiqui was living the past moments for me. It's the most beautiful thing for me because I love working with Asha. We actually do not get much time to spend with each other and while shooting for Yeh Hai Aashiqui, we got a lot of time to spend together.Increasingly episodic soaps are gaining precedence over long running ones. As an actor what do you prefer out of the two?I have not only done daily soaps but also been a part of an episodic in Yeh Hai Aashiqui, prior to hosting it. As an actor I prefer a script that gives me an edge, irrespective of the format. My story and character in Yeh Hai Aashiqui was different and experimental which intrigued me to take up the show at that time.Are you a soap watcher too in real life? What are your favourites?I do not see much of Indian television shows, but I like the shows from the West. I love watching shows like Suites, Game Of Thrones and Sherlock.You had success in two dance reality shows. Share with us your journey in the field of dance.Dance has always been my passion and has been close to my heart. I believe that dance has brought me to the position where I am today. Over the past two dance reality shows of which I have been part of, winning the title in Nach Baliye with Asha has always been more close to me since it put me and Asha in a completely different light altogether. While shooting for the dance sequence on the title track of Yeh Hai Aashiqui the whole aura of romance and being in love came back to me.Who are your favourite dancers?I am big fan of Jean Kelly and can watch him again and again in the iconic movie, Singing in the Rain. And, when it comes to Bollywood, Prabhu Deva is undoubtedly the greatest dancer ever.Long hours of shoot, sometimes 20 hours a day, how do you deal with challenges of being a telly actor?Nothing in life comes easy. Long hours are a part and parcel of being an actor, so I wouldn't call them a challenge. And 12-14 hours are nothing so if you don't get to work for so many hours then I guess you would be complaining.Your partner Asha Negi being in the same field, do you discuss projects too?Of course, we do discuss things with each other as to what I am going to do next and what does she want to do. We always take each other's opinion, because it's important to have a second person's prospective. Plus, I think we should be honest and upfront with the ones who are closes to us.What's it about Asha that drew you to her in the first place and what has kept it going?There are so many things; her simplicity, her innocence, her love for me, so many things actually that I can't really pinpoint one thing out. Our love for each other only seems to be growing by the day. She has definitely made my life worth living.

What next for you?

Things are working out for me, so with God's grace I am hoping for the best things to fall in place for me.Tune into Rithvik and Asha's love story in Yeh Hai Aashiqui this Sunday March 22 at 7 pm.

[email protected]

Actors lives two lives"reel and real. For Rithvik Dhanjani, both merged as he shot with his real life partner and co-star on screen Asha Negi for Bindass' Yeh Hai Aashiqui.

Acting has always been his passion. And since 15, he has been enjoying the energy of being on stage and entertaining people. Getting into the industry was not a cake walk for this actor who is originally from Madsaur, Madhya Pradesh. He had to go through the whole gruelling process of auditions repeatedly to bag a role.

The actor talks on three loves of his life " Acting, Dancing and Asha

How was working for Yeh Hai Aashiqui?

Shooting for Yeh Hai Aashiqui was living the past moments for me. It's the most beautiful thing for me because I love working with Asha. We actually do not get much time to spend with each other and while shooting for Yeh Hai Aashiqui, we got a lot of time to spend together.

Increasingly episodic soaps are gaining precedence over long running ones. As an actor what do you prefer out of the two?

I have not only done daily soaps but also been a part of an episodic in Yeh Hai Aashiqui, prior to hosting it. As an actor I prefer a script that gives me an edge, irrespective of the format. My story and character in Yeh Hai Aashiqui was different and experimental which intrigued me to take up the show at that time.

Are you a soap watcher too in real life? What are your favourites?

I do not see much of Indian television shows, but I like the shows from the West. I love watching shows like Suites, Game Of Thrones and Sherlock.

You had success in two dance reality shows. Share with us your journey in the field of dance.

Dance has always been my passion and has been close to my heart. I believe that dance has brought me to the position where I am today. Over the past two dance reality shows of which I have been part of, winning the title in Nach Baliye with Asha has always been more close to me since it put me and Asha in a completely different light altogether. While shooting for the dance sequence on the title track of Yeh Hai Aashiqui the whole aura of romance and being in love came back to me.

Who are your favourite dancers?

I am big fan of Jean Kelly and can watch him again and again in the iconic movie, Singing in the Rain. And, when it comes to Bollywood, Prabhu Deva is undoubtedly the greatest dancer ever.

Long hours of shoot, sometimes 20 hours a day, how do you deal with challenges of being a telly actor?

Nothing in life comes easy. Long hours are a part and parcel of being an actor, so I wouldn't call them a challenge. And 12-14 hours are nothing so if you don't get to work for so many hours then I guess you would be complaining.

Your partner Asha Negi being in the same field, do you discuss projects too?

Of course, we do discuss things with each other as to what I am going to do next and what does she want to do. We always take each other's opinion, because it's important to have a second person's prospective. Plus, I think we should be honest and upfront with the ones who are closes to us.

What's it about Asha that drew you to her in the first place and what has kept it going?

There are so many things; her simplicity, her innocence, her love for me, so many things actually that I can't really pinpoint one thing out. Our love for each other only seems to be growing by the day. She has definitely made my life worth living.

What next for you?

Things are working out for me, so with God's grace I am hoping for the best things to fall in place for me.

Tune into Rithvik and Asha's love story in Yeh Hai Aashiqui this Sunday March 22 at 7 pm.

[email protected]

Edited by peachesnplums - 9 years ago
peachesnplums thumbnail
bindass @bindasstv

2nd Question. Chance to win Bindass Goodies. #YehHaiAashiqui @rithvik_RD & @AshaNegi7 @ContestsInIndia

Edited by peachesnplums - 9 years ago
peachesnplums thumbnail
, I was reminded of it too, glad Esha posted the caps...

Esha @eshaaax3

Somethings never change made me nostalgic over ArVi- still miss them like crazy, to this day. #AshvikInYHAFinale

Azaad_Panchi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peachesnplums

Esha @eshaaax3

Somethings never change made me nostalgic over ArVi- still miss them like crazy, to this day. #AshvikInYHAFinale

Can't wait for the epi anymore...just these few hours just fly by 😳😳😳
Azaad_Panchi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

we trended briefly around midnight btw guys πŸ‘

Raj Baddhan retweeted
Ashvikian @Amdee_Ashvik

@RajBaddhan Dear Raj Could You Please Help Us Tweet #AshvikInYHAFinale Aur Haan When Will You Get Rithvik Dhanjani On DriveTime? Please

Rithvik Dhanjani FC @Rithvik_FanClub

Congratulations and kudos AshVikians ' WE DID IT!! #AshvikInYHAFinale is now trending in INDIA

Congos to everybody who made it happen ...
Lads thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Azaad_Panchi

Congos to everybody who made it happen ...

wwooww congratulations evveryone πŸ‘πŸ‘
Lads thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Esha @eshaaax3

omg omg omg ☺️
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
The DAY has finally arrived!!!!