Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 9 days ago

Reminds me of the song "Dekha Tenu pehli pehli baar ve"

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

Reminds me of the song "Dekha Tenu pehli pehli baar ve"

Great. Now I won’t be able to get that out of my head smiley36

But yes, very much that song indeed smiley42 Even in cross over photos they just don’t forget to serve lol. Ajeeb si connection hai, honestly

chai_chatter thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

It's one of those pairs that you get after long time, that people won't stop talking about it. For me , it's very similar to IPKKND craze. I haven't felt this connected in long time as well. If I was producer, I would use their popularity to the fullest.

The way 7th sky is hogging this pairing till TB 2 smiley36 Hopefully after that is done, we will see them in other productions as well. They need to do all genres together. They’re both so talented and this type of chemistry is so so rare.

chai_chatter thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Stormborn01

The way 7th sky is hogging this pairing till TB 2 smiley36 Hopefully after that is done, we will see them in other productions as well. They need to do all genres together. They’re both so talented and this type of chemistry is so so rare.

7th sky!! Jaldi Karo.

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

It's one of those pairs that you get after long time, that people won't stop talking about it. For me , it's very similar to IPKKND craze. I haven't felt this connected in long time as well. If I was producer, I would use their popularity to the fullest.

Off topic...did u see sarun recent videos...they are cute together