Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

She looks beautiful smiley42 her own?

No..must be for some brand, I meant all actress are now doing bridal ps na
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 15 days ago

Forget about ptv even itv or bollywood doesn't have any character with so much depth. I also remember there was naruto forum. I used to visit it sometimes.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 15 days ago
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Forget about ptv even itv or bollywood doesn't have any character with so much depth. I also remember there was naruto forum. I used to visit it sometimes.

Sadly, with time world is progressing but entertainment industry is having degradation. I remember itv used to have some good serials but now they are just useless, same goes for bollywood. Ptv ka bhi yehi haal hai

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Posted: 9 days ago

These two are being called together, sad for all wajeha shippers https://x.com/soorajdukhii/status/1844803044799549468

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Sadly, with time world is progressing but entertainment industry is having degradation. I remember itv used to have some good serials but now they are just useless, same goes for bollywood. Ptv ka bhi yehi haal hai

This year though has been pretty good. I enjoyed JEJ and Radd. Now watchig ZPKB and its also very good. Its only geo which is still stuck on same formula.

Originally posted by: mala06

This year though has been pretty good. I enjoyed JEJ and Radd. Now watchig ZPKB and its also very good. Its only geo which is still stuck on same formula.

This year has been actually good. I really liked Jej, stand up girl, zpkb, KMKT and first half of radd.

Geo needs to change their formula and should come up with different projects

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Fawad on his 2nd career after Barzakh

https://x.com/Fawadkwhatagoat/status/1845130515923259865

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 7 days ago

Max honestly, I dont get you and didn't like why are you bringing it now. They did it months ago. I had messaged them not to do it since I myself didn't liked it and they hadn't done it since then. So, there was no need to bring it again.

Also, if you are also bringing the same stuff like wahaj hairline. What is the difference between what she did and you yourself are doing? Its ok to criticize trps and even Wahaj fine do it. The trp thread specially for that. But the way you are targeting some members for their action that too happened months ago I don't get it and it was very unnecessary. You could have simply DM them instead of targeting them.

I thought we were good friends but your recent comments targeting certain people is making me doubt if I even knew you properly.

I am quoting you here since I don't think Trp thread is appropriate are we are going off topic.