Swati you are watching yrkkh gen 4smiley3

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wahaj Ali

Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Swati you are watching yrkkh gen 4smiley3

Ewww no

I just get clips of the FL on my timeline so I go there on weekend threads to bash her lol

WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

They have a thread where you can say anything on YRKKH forum, only for weekends, we can have that here too and wouldn't mind allowing bashing members because thread are trashed anyway if it decreases these every day fights. We can discuss actors here, every day a few come only to comment on members

You all should check that thread out, since we are here, would anyone have problem if weekend thread is created where people can talk about anything?

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Ewww no

I just get clips of the FL on my timeline so I go there on weekend threads to bash her lol

Oh achha. Even I get to know about the storyline through the tweets. Now the show has become so horriblesmiley26

Anyways, i don't think any of us need a rant thread because we never do that. We are here only to dicuss about pak actors and shows and have fun times.

Just want the moderation team to take proper action against those breaking forum members, name calling and dictating other forum members.

Edited by Rashi23 - 24 days ago
WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Oh achha. Even I get to know about the storyline through the tweets. Now it has become so horriblesmiley26

Anyways, none of us need a rant thread because we never do that. We are here only to dicuss about pak actors and shows and have fun times. Just want the moderation team to take proper action against those breaking forum members, name calling and dictating other forum members.

It has been going on for days, it won't stop. Why not create an outlet where anyone can say anything? Once a week or whole weekend is no big deal

We can also discuss social media issues there, which are banned on forum

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

The photo is missing Robbie Coltrane as well.

Alan, Michael, Robbie and Maggie.smiley28