Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

The show was big back then but only very few actors manage to make it big in movies after finishing their popular character on tv. I think the only one who could have made it big in hwood was Jensen Ackles and he wasted his prime years doing spn 14 seasons.

I dont know about spn, I only watched TVD, because of Damon-Alena...she looked very pretty
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: minakrish

How is this show Mannat Murad? Have you watched it Ninu?

Yeah i had

It has Saas bahu saga, only good thing was that slap scene 😂 baki rest of drama was toxic

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

I dont know about spn, I only watched TVD, because of Damon-Alena...she looked very pretty

I used to watch almost all American serious back then esp the youth and crime ones.

Nina Dobrev is really pretty and she was 18-19 when she did tvd. Unlike many I never liked Damon. He used to give me creepy vibes. I dropped tvd by around S3. It was getting way too senseless and dumb and by that time I got hooked to spn. I found hunters to be way more attractive than vampires smiley16. Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester for me was love at first sight smiley43. I vividly remember the first scene i saw him and how my jaw dropped smiley37

Edited by spnfan - 1 months ago
987959 thumbnail

Except for hairstyle and being light skinned I don't find any similarities. Both have entire different face shape and features.

Originally posted by: tellytalks

someone please suggest me some pak dramas with physical abuse

toxic ml

i wanna watch something toxic

because i like toxic dramas

Khudparast, khaie, jaisay apki marzi, shiddat, kahin deep jaley

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Except for hairstyle and being light skinned I don't find any similarities. Both have entire different face shape and features.

face shape is different but features are kind of similar: small eyes, button nose, normalish lips.

Hania Aamir enjoying vacations in UK - YouTube Lily Collins Is in Her Anti–Emily in Paris Style Era | Glamour UK

They are both pretty. Wish pk will make some fun drama like Emily in Paris, call me bae...they did one Dilruba, where Hania was a non-serious girl, but turned Hania into a villain and story depressing by the end.

Maybe instead of a romcom they could do a comedy self-love series in ramadan

987959 thumbnail

face shape is different but features are kind of similar: small eyes, button nose, normalish lips.

Hania Aamir enjoying vacations in UK - YouTube Lily Collins Is in Her Anti–Emily in Paris Style Era | Glamour UK

They are both pretty. Wish pk will make some fun drama like Emily in Paris, call me bae...they did one Dilruba, where Hania was a non-serious girl, but turned Hania into a villain and story depressing by the end.

Maybe instead of a romcom they could do a comedy self-love series in ramadan

Still don't find any similarities smiley36

But I find hania to be similar to alia and pretty zinda.

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

India won 3.5-0.5 against Iran. Pragg drew. Girls played against Poland, Vaishali lost, Harika lost only Divya won her game..

Hope to see Abdu vs Guki tomorrow.

They drew, the team as well. Boring. Indian women team is now rank 2 after 1 loss 1 draw.

Magnus lost to Feedosev with white pieces..thats making headlines today. Fedosev previously beat Pratham once and dashed his hope for medal. Did a triumphant gesture to rub salt to the wound.

Open tomorrow would be interesting, but I expect a win, as US is doing poorly on all board except 1. Women are playing against china, where Hou/Ju and Tan are not playing...should win

The show was big back then but only very few actors manage to make it big in movies after finishing their popular character on tv. I think the only one who could have made it big in hwood was Jensen Ackles and he wasted his prime years doing spn 14 seasons.

The show primarily catered to a teen audience, and let’s be real most CW stars struggle to transition into film compared to their HBO and Showtime counterparts.CW teen shows have loud and vocal fans on social media who make it seem like those actors are bigger/more talented than they are..

It’s a bit like the Tere Bin phenomenon fans were/are hyping it up as if it’s the greatest thing since sliced bread! and some were even predicting the actors will get international offers from Netflix/Prime .. whereas they are doing the same run of the mill Pdramas with the same rehashed roles from now til eternity ..

fans can toss around all the word salad they want, but it is what it is!

Edited by KhaqONeal - 1 months ago