Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Orphic

That clip we saw recently where she pronounced ma’azrat as mazraat felt like a muder of Urdu language smiley19

She has delivered verses in Sanskrit in Beyhadh 2. That would have been difficult for her as well being from catholic BG. She could have done a similar kind of hard work for Zoya as well.

And i am watching bb18 and there vivian dsena pronounced Leehja as Lehzaa. And he repeatedly said this 🥴

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

And i am watching bb18 and there vivian dsena pronounced Leehja as Lehzaa. And he repeatedly said this 🥴

This is a common issue with many actors while pronouncing urdu words. They replace J with Z like lehza, mizaz etc.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Who are gonna watch this 🥴

I may watch FT3 with a new before marriage story, but if it's a continuation of FT2, I won't watch. Also, the cast should be different except Sehar.

1265365 thumbnail

Continuing from the previous discussions, yes, urdu has been added in official language list. But, it is added as second official language in the states where you have muslim population like Delhi, Bihar, UP etc.

Even then, from what I have observed there's a lot of difference between the way Indian muslim speak Urdu n the Pak muslims speak Urdu.

N like I already said, India is a Hindu majority nation, n most of us aren't much influenced by Urdu. We only know certain words of Urdu which is used in bollywood films n songs. Some of the words that's being used we don't even know whether it's an Urdu word or Hindi word. There's a huge difference between knowing the language n knowing few words n dialogues of that language. Even I have watched bepannah, but, I didn't realise jennifer made mistakes in pronounciation.

I actually don’t understand the point here. Urdu is the seventh most spoken language in India, spoken by more than 50 M people. So those people don’t have a say? People criticised Alia for her Bengali in RARKPK, we can’t criticise a television actor? Alia isn’t Bengali either. So people probably shouldn’t have expected her to ace the pronunciation or accent then. Even in India different states have different accents.

Yes you are a Hindu majority nation but we are as much part of this nation officially. Are you writing us off just like that?

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Posted: a day ago

A little something for my buddies. When I say I love you guys, I really mean it ehehe smiley36smiley27smiley31

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

A little something for my buddies. When I say I love you guys, I really mean it ehehe smiley36smiley27smiley31

absolutely love it smiley42 look at the luminous presence of these gorgeous women and a perfectly created GIF smiley42 Ashleyyyy!!
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

absolutely love it smiley42 look at the luminous presence of these gorgeous women and a perfectly created GIF smiley42 Ashleyyyy!!

I had to show the absolute queens my girls are smiley40

Thank you Maxxx!!!! smiley27

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - a day ago
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 23 hours ago

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

2025 Ramadan dramas as per this channel:,

Fairy Tale Season 03

Tere Aany se s02

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWfwNs1v9Nw

umm wasn’t tere aany se a flop? Why would that show need a season two and a a third season of fairytale ? I feel like both Sehar and Hamza want to move on to different things now . Neither of these seem true to me
Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 22 hours ago

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

umm wasn’t tere aany se a flop? Why would that show need a season two and a a third season of fairytale ? I feel like both Sehar and Hamza want to move on to different things now . Neither of these seem true to me

Tere Aany Se didn't flop & it's season 2 may happen. Yes, FT3 will be too much for viewers, as FT fans are already watching Jafaa as FT3 smiley36 If they make FT3, then I think it would flop on YouTube; on TV, also, those who hadn't watched FT1 and 2 might skip FT3.