Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 3 months ago

On oneside, Faris finds himself unable to stick to the right thing due to the threat to his career. On the other side, Munna refuses to back down even when his lifeis at stake. These contrasting reactions highlight bravery and cowardice.

One bowing down to everybody due to fear of loosing his job and the other one not bowing down to anyone even if his life is in danger.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

In this episode, we also saw a clear contrast between Zarnab and Mifra in how they approach relationships. Zarnab is straightforward and doesn't conceal her intentions behind pretty words or fake relationships. On the other hand, Mifra offered Zarnab her friendship as a tactic to undermine her, highlighting her manipulative nature.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

BTW, it was great to see Moazzam back. He was over the moon when he got his job back.

The duo of Rehmati and Moazzam is going to be hilarious.

I couldn't help but laugh a little too hard during that scene when Moazzam fixed Rehmati’s shirtsmiley37.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Little sad about getting only one second with MunZar smiley19.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

This was an interesting twitter post.

But one thing is for sure, Faris is a complex and intriguing character, one we can sometimes see ourselves in and definitely recognize traits in people we know.

https://x.com/RumanaSss/status/1809643411924005293

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

She might have forgiven him, but she hasn't forgotten. She knows she's won this battle, but not the war. Her challenge to Mifra impressed me.

https://x.com/pseudonymYZ/status/1809640137296662876

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Zarnab definitely has the best lines.

https://x.com/pseudonymYZ/status/1809638686159696230

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

I might have felt sorry for Faris, but do you know who I really feltsorry for Munna.

It broke my heart when he told minister that he died the day his father was killed and that every night he thinks about how he survived again. That was so sad.