Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 21 days ago

Here it is. Episode 27. The 2nd last episode.

https://youtu.be/COaz2gUiH1Y?si=7dwLWpYSsSRTYOQI

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Man, they really started the episode with a really emotional scene with Zarnab and Munna.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

The flashback when Zarnab was watching the show made me miss the old episode and made me sad because this show will be ending soon.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

It was interesting to see how Munna tricked both of the ministers to make them believe that he will kill Rehmati with their help but ended up killing them. It was smart to lure them to an abandoned place and then kill them. It gave him time to leave with Rehamti.

I have one question though. How could Rehmati not see that it was Munna when he got into the car? I mean he had justa cap on. You could clearly see his face.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Man, Zarnab did not care that Faris died.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

What do you guys think will happen in the last episode?

Will Munna survive?

LifeOfWhy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

It was interesting to see how Munna tricked both of the ministers to make them believe that he will kill Rehmati with their help but ended up killing them. It was smart to lure them to an abandoned place and then kill them. It gave him time to leave with Rehamti.

I have one question though. How could Rehmati not see that it was Munna when he got into the car? I mean he had justa cap on. You could clearly see his face.

Munna had a mask as well, maybe that's their explanation!😅

Or Rehmati didn't expect ministers to betray him so he didn't notice!

LifeOfWhy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

What do you guys think will happen in the last episode?

Will Munna survive?

Goli toh lagegi! Baaki ka pata nahin😅

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy

Goli toh lagegi! Baaki ka pata nahin😅

Munna is an expert at surviving bullets though smiley36

I think he’s 99% dying. I think the whole montage of Zarnab and Munna they showed in this episode and Zarnab dealing with her shock/denial is building up to it. She knows deep down there’s no happy ending to their story now that Munna’s a murderer on the run smiley19. But at least he will get the job done and serve some vigilante justice to the people who killed his friends.

They’ll give him a sad and heroic death. I feel like Rehmati and Munna will die together and end scene will be narrated by Zarnab. Yumna’s had a lot of solo monologues where she’s reflecting on what’s happening around her. I feel like woh ending hogi.