Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Yeah exactly. Upar se idk what's with bringing her age factor here.. people get married in 40s as well

I don’t like when someone brings up age in talks of marriagesmiley36 why to take an example of ptv actresses? There are many above 30 and not married yet.

Originally posted by: awida

Sherry is fine. I want to watch Radd. But I don't know why after marriage Hiba seems older than her coactors. I don't know if there's any chemistry between them. smiley9

Chemistry is there and hiba looking fine with sherry. You should give it a try

Originally posted by: awida

In Alif too Hamza was good in his role, coz of the arrogance he showed inittially. It suits him. But watching him as a sad helpless guy in Jaan E Jahan put me off. I only liked one scene in that drama.. that's when his dress caught fire and Ayeza saved him . That was dreamy. smiley27

Acha, Tho I liked him and ayeza in Jej but i do respect your pov smiley9

Originally posted by: tgota92

No variation. They play their characters the same way more or less so it gets boring. HAA has that constant upside down V eyebrow expression that fits in every scene 🤦🏻‍♀️ Heard he was good in Maula Jatt though although I have yet to see it. Will judge for myself once I do.

Variation is definitely there. HAA has amazing screen presence and he can act too but we can have difference of opinion and i do respect your choice.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

I don’t like when someone brings up age in talks of marriagesmiley36 why to take an example of ptv actresses? There are many above 30 and not married yet.

I only know that Azfar Rehman is not married

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Variation is definitely there. HAA has amazing screen presence and he can act too but we can have difference of opinion and i do respect your choice.

Thank you smiley27

I did post that I saw Umro Ayyar yesterday and he had only one scene and was Ah-mazinggg in it. It was a comic role and he nailed it. Loved his get up too.

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I only know that Azfar Rehman is not married

He is married and has kid too

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

He is married and has kid too

Accha never knew that i heard about that ki Affan Waheed is not married

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Accha never knew that i heard about that ki Affan Waheed is not married

Affan is divorced

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

When I didn't know it also Leonardo DiCaprio is not married BTW Hamza might go to Leo's route