Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Yes also They'll nominate 2023 Dramas

IM will sweep awards. Though IM is both 2023 & 2024 drama.

Originally posted by: awida

I don't like Hamza Abbasi. That's why I didn't watch JEJ. I tried but couldn't. smiley9

Radd. I'll check it.

Why you don't like him 🥺, he is good.

Sherry toh pasand haina, usky liye do try Radd

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Why you don't like him 🥺, he is good.

Because he looks constipated all the time. Yes he has a great voice. And a good choice of dramas.. but I feel depressed watching him. The only drama I managed to watch for him was Alif . That was a good drama.

Sherry toh pasand haina, usky liye do try Radd

Sherry is fine. I want to watch Radd. But I don't know why after marriage Hiba seems older than her coactors. I don't know if there's any chemistry between them. smiley9

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: tgota92

No variation. They play their characters the same way more or less so it gets boring. HAA has that constant upside down V eyebrow expression that fits in every scene 🤦🏻‍♀️ Heard he was good in Maula Jatt though although I have yet to see it. Will judge for myself once I do.

In Alif too Hamza was good in his role, coz of the arrogance he showed inittially. It suits him. But watching him as a sad helpless guy in Jaan E Jahan put me off. I only liked one scene in that drama.. that's when his dress caught fire and Ayeza saved him . That was dreamy. smiley27

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wahaj Ali

https://x.com/rose_k01/status/1805674432960377078

She is so happy ❤️🧿

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - 3 months ago
WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wahaj Ali

https://x.com/vishhii_12/status/1805582853285331040

Cries in "Main Karungaa Haya Se Niqah"

Sherry is fine. I want to watch Radd. But I don't know why after marriage Hiba seems older than her coactors. I don't know if there's any chemistry between them. smiley9

The chemistry isn’t all that for me, but watch it for Sherry’s performance as Salaar. That’s the main highlight smiley20 He did good

In Alif too Hamza was good in his role, coz of the arrogance he showed inittially. It suits him. But watching him as a sad helpless guy in Jaan E Jahan put me off. I only liked one scene in that drama.. that's when his dress caught fire and Ayeza saved him . That was dreamy. smiley27

What put a lot of people off initially in JeJ was the boring-ness of the lead couple and the supporting cast/characters overshadowing them. And the main love triangle.

I think Harris Waheed is the one who gained most from this show. He garnered a lot of consistent praise and rightfully so.

As for HAA, just saw him in Umro Ayyar and that one scene of his in the movie >>> any other scene I’ve ever seen of him ever. I think he does so much better in character roles than as a romantic lead.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Twitter was always toxic Anika

Yes they need to stop this anmol herself confirmed that she's not dating him