Posted: 2 months ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

These two fools have put up a framed picture of their first meeting as 9 year old and 20 year old. You gotta be some other level of stupid seriously!

In this day and age do these people think it's some kind of flex? Or was ranbir trying to show he managed to get a partner much younger than him and he is a stud for doing that? 🤣

987959 thumbnail

https://x.com/kdramasverse/status/1818571132922155278

Deleted scene smiley6

Even after sol changing their first meeting sunjae still subconscious remembered her and dialed her number and talked to the past sol. Both of them were unaware of each other smiley6

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

IS THAT GOHAWR RASHEED ?

Nah.. Some old uncle

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

as stupid kids we used to discuss which was our favourite couple from Mohabbatein smiley39and fight about why my favourite is better than their favourite (real life IF version smiley37) and recreate that Rhythm of Mohabbatein dance of three couples with neighbours' kids and allsmiley37

I was a Jugal-Kim wala couple fan so I used to be like sorry Sameer-Sanjana was the cutest..smiley39smiley37

Then I randomly watched Mohabbatein again years later, it changed to Karan-Kiran's Jimmy-Preeti..they were so beautifulsmiley42

karan & kiran - tera mera pyaar (youtube.com)

theek hai par mar kar bhi I cannot be a fan of Shamita-Uday's useless pairsmiley39smiley37

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

as stupid kids we used to discuss which was our favourite couple from Mohabbatein smiley39and fight about why my favourite is better than their favourite (real life IF version smiley37) and recreate that Rhythm of Mohabbatein dance of three couples with neighbours' kids and allsmiley37

I was a Jugal-Kim wala couple fan so I used to be like sorry Sameer-Sanjana was the cutest..smiley39smiley37

Then I randomly watched Mohabbatein again years later, it changed to Karan-Kiran's Jimmy-Preeti..they were so beautifulsmiley42

karan & kiran - tera mera pyaar (youtube.com)

theek hai par mar kar bhi I cannot be a fan of Shamita-Uday's useless pairsmiley39smiley37

Vicky and Ishita were honestly the worst pair.smiley39smiley37

Karan-Kiran and Sameer-Sanjana were the best.smiley27