Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

None purely for the sake of Ahad??? smiley18..I only like YKS because Sajal and its a beautiful drama..Sorry Anika..but I dont like Ahadsmiley36

I respect your opinion smiley9

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I respect your opinion smiley9

thats why Anika you are the bestsmiley14smiley16
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Ok so I don’t like Ahadsmiley36 but I would go for YKS. In hum tum he was disastrous, I also didn’t like how he had so much screen time in ehd e wafa, tho he was mediocre there. Other characters suffered due to this. Ehd e wafa could have been a big drama if not it gave too much importance to ahad’s character. I have only watched these.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

thats why Anika you are the bestsmiley14smiley16

Also see my post on chat club i tagged you over there

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Hum tum was so bad. Watching Ahad attempt comedy was simply painfulsmiley44I actually liked Junaid and Sara in it much more than the main leads, the script dint do anything either for Ahad-Ramsha.

Yeh dil Mera - Ahad was overacting and even Sajal - it wasnt her best performance. This is what I mean by oversaturation..Sahad was the biggest deal back then..they came in 4 projects back to back after YKS..killed the charm.

I couldnt watch Aangan as well..I thought Mawra and Ahad looked actually really nice in the teasers..but more than that..never got around to watching that either..

Havent watched Ehd-e-wafa even though it was one of the biggest hits of that year. Just have a mental block (being an Indian) when it comes to Pak army related dramas/ partition related stuff as well.

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Also see my post on chat club i tagged you over there

not coming to chat club or SM thread....what happened and what did I dosmiley36
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

not coming to chat club or SM thread....what happened and what did I dosmiley36

Actually you decided to watch that 7 PM drama of hum which was a Deewangi copy and my god it was terrible one btw can you quit that drama for me

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hum Tum is my favourite show of Ahad and it shows Ahad's variation and versatility as an actor. Hum Tum is rom com and I think comedy is relatively difficult to perform therefore I commend and rate those actors highly who opt for a comedy show. And how cute Ramsha and Ahad's banter was throughout the show 😃. Job well done. smiley20

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Actually you decided to watch that 7 PM drama of hum which was a Deewangi copy and my god it was terrible one btw can you quit that drama for me

which drama..smiley37 I’m only watching Radd and TCM for now smiley19 ohh I think you are talking about Adnan rasa Mir..no re..I was just fooling around..I can’t watch daily soaps or Raza Mir Jr Jr long term or short term or medium term smiley36
1265365 thumbnail

Loved him in YKS and liked him in Humtum.

Ye Mera Dil wasn't great, but he was the only saving grace of that show...

Haven't watched other mentioned shows..