Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

https://x.com/maliksafda60270/status/1795003232009244682?s=46

Ugh she was so gorgeous in the last episode. Still not over it

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Situation hi comical hai plus gundas are very soft hearted so far isliye...if rehmati becomes vile in future phir uski bajayegay

I have a feeling Zarnab has a slap reserved for him in the future.

Unlike Munna, who might handle rejection like a gentleman, I don't think Rehmati will take it well. He might start off being nice, but if she doesn't give in, he might not remain so kind.

1179799 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulip9

How is the josh gentleman nation 😭😭😭😭

Hosh na khoday kahin josh main daikhnay wala!!! tarum tum!smiley27

https://x.com/uselessnakaraa/status/1795026426275447097?s=46

This scene had superb performance from both

IMG_4759.jpeg

IMG_4760.jpeg

Edited by tgota92 - 4 months ago
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

KDH critics went totally crazy with the praise this week. I think Rubina wanted to get up and start dancing smiley37

I’m so happy they gave the performances their due approval and praise because honestly that’s the heart of the show. Because KRQ script lines are heavy, meaningful and can only be carried by strong performers. So the nuances are always spot on. A scene is indulged and chewed on with actors displaying their range and there’s this quiet undercurrent of suspense and intrigue building with each episode 👏

Both scenes of Adnan and Humayun plus Yumna’s scenes with Faris and the one in the phone - exceptionally done. I’m so glad I wasn’t the only one who went gaa gaa over them 🥹

Having said that, this is quite clearly a different kind of script and new for KRQ to dip his toes into as well. I still think this will be more of a critical success - it’s not the mindless entertainment we thought it would be. The scenes have depth and meaning, there’s foreshadowing, complex arcs and flawed characters. Not your straight forward masala tale at all. So idk about audience shift to this but for myself it’s a completely unique watch which demands my full attention. Not a casual watch.

This is the link to the episode. Entertaining because of lots of flailing and fangirling by Rubina smiley37

https://youtu.be/EZVohgtKKX0?si=_57pvWc-OsWur1NP

Edited by tgota92 - 4 months ago