Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Between him and Munna, Rehmati also has dibs lol. Uss ka ishq zyada puraana lag raha hai smiley36

Bus aik dream sequence Rehmati ka bhi mil jaye of Rehmati as dulha and Zarnab as his dulhan smiley37

Song tou milne nahi wala Warna kuch aisa hi hota :

https://youtu.be/qEsAp_rLwa0?si=0tDVLfArrcVfSe9b

Starring Zarnab as Malika

Munna as AK

Rehmati as Nana Patekar smiley36

Bas Dilbar reh gaya hai.. us nai kia kusoor kia tha? smiley36

Originally posted by: AuntyDepressant

Bas Dilbar reh gaya hai.. us nai kia kusoor kia tha? smiley36

Woh bus 🔥 lagaye ga smiley36

He’s a shrewd one. He’s loving this petty revenge subplot of his against Munna lol

1265365 thumbnail

Loved the last episode. The plot is picking up now. Looks like the theory about zarnab getting kidnapped by rehmati is gonna come true...

There were so many foreshadowing dialogues n I think it's gonna have tragic endsmiley18

Regarding Faris, I think he neither loved zarnab nor mifra... He isn't stopping mifra's advances bcoz he wants to stay in good books of commissioner..I think later on he will ditch zarnab for his own benefit...

I really loved how strong headed zarnab and mifra aresmiley17

I think somewhere in the middle of the show, zarnab's dad dies and Munna will be there to protect her from rehmati.. So, probably there will be action sequences between rehmati and Munna...

So, zarnab is gonna interview all the three clowns..I was laughing the way Munna dressed up in suit with goggles for the interview 🤣

Bohot beizzati karwayega khudkasmiley37

Loved 3rd episode of Gentelman.

As usual Yumna nailed in all her scenes smiley27

Special mention to her beauty. She is looking so beautiful in whole episode smiley42

Humayun As Munna is endearing. His scenes with rahmati were really good.

Waiting to see Munna Vs Rahmati rivalry smiley20

Edited by Virgo27 - 4 months ago

https://twitter.com/mithichhuri34/status/1794931845240639658?t=3yd4YCgwaqbab24ve5t-ig&s=19

Gundas are not wrong. Larki hy hi itni payari ky sub ka crush bn jaye smiley27smiley42