Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 3 months ago

To whom is Rehmati talking about wanting to marry Zarnab? Could this be the "his highness" he was speaking with on the phone?

I wonder if it's Faris's boss or a politician who will pressure Faris to leave Zarnab because of Rehmati.

Skjermbilde 2024-06-24 195300.jpg

Edited by TheMsSupernova - 3 months ago
TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Is Zarnab going to ask Faris to swear on her when questioning him about where he got the money? Will he lie or tell the truth?

Skjermbilde 2024-06-24 200125.jpg

And is she not going to ask about the situation with Mifra?

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

Such a good scene.

You know, Rehmati is going to listen to her father and go to Faris. I wonder if he really is going to discuss Zarnab with Faris.

dzxv.jpg

I noticed that Rehmati is wearing black, which means he is not in a good mood.

https://x.com/im_gudiya27/status/1804547327476019457

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Me telling myself that I'm not obsessed with MunZar.

My computer screen: Are you sure?smiley24

Skjermbilde 2024-06-24 205423.jpg

AroAbd thumbnail

The thing is, people change. If Zarnab believes that Mifra is the one influencing Faris and causing his bad decisions, it's probably because she remembers the person he used to be. Like many, he likely started with good intentions. He probably used to give her speeches about how things needed to change and how he would make a difference by becoming a commissioner.

Faris, like most people, eventually realized that hard work alone isn't enough to succeed in this world. You need connections, you need to suck up to people you don't like, and you often need to compromise your integrity and morality. You have to bow down to those with more power.

He probably had to do all of this to get to where he is today. Instead of changing the system he once hated, he became a part of it. Faris is probably not the same guy Zarnab fell in love with. If she believes this is all Mifra's doing, then she likely thinks that Faris is still the same person he was when they were younger.

Faris will probably prioritize wealth and status over love because he knows Zarnab will never let him be involved in corruption. Faris doesn’t love Mifra but he loves what she brings to the table.

Me telling myself that I'm not obsessed with MunZar.

My computer screen: Are you sure?smiley24

Skjermbilde 2024-06-24 205423.jpg

i wished if they recreated or incorporate the scenes from mv in the dramas…they look so good in the mv i just keep on watching the mv while waiting for Sunday

Inki alag hi chemistry hai 😂🤣😂

I watched a few minutes of KDH, Rubina Ashraf claimed that she understood mohabbat main roze rakhne wala dialogue & then says it means bardasht smiley29.

The writer was talking about loyalty. You don't claim to love someone & then have affairs outside that relationship. Those dialogues indeed were very deep.

Zarnab's conversations with Faris & her father are always well written.

Originally posted by: Haalim

I watched a few minutes of KDH, Rubina Ashraf claimed that she understood mohabbat main roze rakhne wala dialogue & then says it means bardasht smiley29.

The writer was talking about loyalty. You don't claim to love someone & then have affairs outside that relationship. Those dialogues indeed were very deep.

Zarnab's conversations with Faris & her father are always well written.

She can be a know-it-all and pretentious but you’re right it was about loyalty and she completely misunderstood it smiley36 funny tha

This is the video for those interested to see the whole discussion. Fun episode overall.

https://youtu.be/5ZlxkZV9pNs?si=KZgEK4HGJLvWLiJL

Edited by tgota92 - 3 months ago