Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 4 months ago

How long have they been shooting for this drama?

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Aww… they actually cut out a cute scene between them. But honestly, I don’t want cute scenes between Zarnab and that cheatersmiley21.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: tgota92

What an interesting take. Jaise aap khud hotay ho aap ko lagta hai baki bhi aise hi hain.

That assumption he made about Munna is actually his own character in front of Zarnab. Brilliant ! Love it. He’s so complex and I love to see these layers. Even if I end up hating him more smiley36 I think he even has himself fooled that he’s a good person when he’s obviously not. His act in front of Zarnab is spot on and it’s fun when that peels away occasionally and she as well as us see the “true” Faris 😈

Faris is such an interesting character. Sometimes, I find myself questioning his true feelings. Does he have genuine feelings for Zarnab, or ishe more interested in Mifra? Is he using Mifra for his own gain, or does he actually care for her? Is he selfish, or just ambitious? Does he truly believe he is doing the right thing and is a good man, or is he aware that he is corrupt? Is he pursuing all of this for career advancement, power, or for more money? Is this the only path he sees to achieve his goals? And what are those goals?

And Zahid is doing such a wonderful jobsmiley32

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: tgota92

This is why I think IF Munna’s endgame is death, we might see a bittersweet Zarnab Faris ending. Faris just has too many layers man. I still do 100% believe he loves her or loves the “idea” of her at least but also knows he maybe doesn’t deserve her and that they’re too different.

Also man… the screen presence Yumna and Zahid share is too much to ignore. I like their scenes. A lot. I can’t help myself lol. Faris is presented as the hero who’s actually a villain so you see two shades of him and when he becomes the heroic one, declaring his love for Zarnab in front of Mifra, messing up for the 100th time and still coming to say sorry to her to make up, eventually listening to her, you can’t help but feel…. SOMETHING. I don’t even think he thinks he’s betraying her smiley36 He’s so unpredictable and interesting as the bad guy I swear. Because I can’t fully hate him yet. He has his moments lol

Think he and Zarnab will have a MAJOR falling out. Break up. Munna and Zarnab will get close. Faris and Mifra will get close but Faris will realise he won’t ever be able to love Mifra no matter what. But by the time he makes amends it will be too late. Zarnab would already have fallen for Munna. Ab end pe idk what will happen. Depends on who redeems themselves. Who survives. Etc. but yes I don’t think it’s far fetched to also think Faris and Zarnab might patch up at the end after their character arcs. Let’s see. I’m hooked regardless - love all the characters so depends on the journey for me smiley27

I’m quite sure that Faris loved Zarnab, but does Zarnab love him? There was this one scene where Faris says I love you, but she doesn’t say it back. It got me thinking if she truly loves him. They have known each other for a long time and even got engaged. Maybe she just convinced herself that she loves him, but deep down, she might not be truly in love with him.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Story is progressing with good pace now 🤩

This cheapo Faris is getting expose. Hopefully after knowing about his deeds, zarnu will confront him and reject him.

You think so? I think she’s someone who gives second chances and I feel she really does love him. And he in his twisted way also loves her. I think the Mifra thing is definitely murky waters but

1. Zarnab has always suspected it

2. Knows about him owing mifra a favor for his career and that she has a thing for him

3. Faris declares his commitment and love for Zarnab in every episode - I think he himself doesn’t know if meeting Mifra is technically “betraying” smiley36 Woh Khud confused hai Abhi

So… I think Zarnab will confront him and they’ll eventually move past it after working through it.

I think it’s not Mifra but his corruption that will be the final nail in the coffin of this relationship. Woh deal breaker hoga. That will break Zarnab’s heart more than any Mifra. She can perhaps accept a weak and indecisive man but not a corrupt one

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

Faris is such an interesting character. Sometimes, I find myself questioning his true feelings. Does he have genuine feelings for Zarnab, or ishe more interested in Mifra? Is he using Mifra for his own gain, or does he actually care for her? Is he selfish, or just ambitious? Does he truly believe he is doing the right thing and is a good man, or is he aware that he is corrupt? Is he pursuing all of this for career advancement, power, or for more money? Is this the only path he sees to achieve his goals? And what are those goals?

And Zahid is doing such a wonderful jobsmiley32

I’m watching so many dramas right now with love triangles and honestly this one has the best third angle by far because Faris is a worthy opponent and Zahid is absolutely nailing it. In Radd, Zain is a joke. In JSPJ, Mina too is a joke now. MPHT, Areeb was a joke smiley29

Faris is not some caricature but has layers. And the writing isn’t absurd but believable. You see his scum behavior but at the same time his confusion and also affection for Zarnab. Actually compelling villain hai who you enjoy watching and who also has chemistry with the girl. Warna usually aisa hota hai keh only the obvious pairing is working or forced down the audience’s throat lol. They make it TOO easy smiley36 Here chemistry wise it’s not easy for me. Zahid Yumna giving some tough competition to Humayun Yumna 😂

Originally posted by: Tulip9

Zahid and yumna has such a good chemistry man . You crave for them , but not for the characters. What an irony.

Think this dilemma is gonna get worse and worse for me smiley37

Also they get good solid scenes together and this week focused on them heavily - what’s a girl to do ? smiley36 Faris tou Zamab Mifra ke saath saath audience ko bhi two timing kerne pe majboor ker raha hai 🤣 Kabhi Munna Zarnab 😍 tou kabhi Faris Zarnab 🔥😍

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

I don’t think Rehmati is as nice as they have shown him till now. He done a lot of bad things, and he is a dangerous person. And I think we will also getto see Rehmati vs Faris.

But I do agree that it would be fun to see all three of them together taking down bad and corrupt people.

Here comes the loophole in exceution. They have not shown any background of these gundas. We have not seen a single action scene done by rehmati. Neither he looks that dangerous because they have not shown him in that light till now.