Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

It kind of felt like he was projecting. He himself is pretending to be a good guy in front of her. He was also telling her that she’s being fooled by this gangster, who only acts good in front of her.

After he said that to Zarnab, I almost expected Faris to warn Munna to stay away from her.

What an interesting take. Jaise aap khud hotay ho aap ko lagta hai baki bhi aise hi hain.

That assumption he made about Munna is actually his own character in front of Zarnab. Brilliant ! Love it. He’s so complex and I love to see these layers. Even if I end up hating him more smiley36 I think he even has himself fooled that he’s a good person when he’s obviously not. His act in front of Zarnab is spot on and it’s fun when that peels away occasionally and she as well as us see the “true” Faris 😈

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

I agree with this tweet. It did seem like Faris really loves Zarnab, but I can’t understand why he doesn't seem averse to Mifra's advances.

https://x.com/pseudonymYZ/status/1802391558450491766

This is why I think IF Munna’s endgame is death, we might see a bittersweet Zarnab Faris ending. Faris just has too many layers man. I still do 100% believe he loves her or loves the “idea” of her at least but also knows he maybe doesn’t deserve her and that they’re too different.

Also man… the screen presence Yumna and Zahid share is too much to ignore. I like their scenes. A lot. I can’t help myself lol. Faris is presented as the hero who’s actually a villain so you see two shades of him and when he becomes the heroic one, declaring his love for Zarnab in front of Mifra, messing up for the 100th time and still coming to say sorry to her to make up, eventually listening to her, you can’t help but feel…. SOMETHING. I don’t even think he thinks he’s betraying her smiley36 He’s so unpredictable and interesting as the bad guy I swear. Because I can’t fully hate him yet. He has his moments lol

Think he and Zarnab will have a MAJOR falling out. Break up. Munna and Zarnab will get close. Faris and Mifra will get close but Faris will realise he won’t ever be able to love Mifra no matter what. But by the time he makes amends it will be too late. Zarnab would already have fallen for Munna. Ab end pe idk what will happen. Depends on who redeems themselves. Who survives. Etc. but yes I don’t think it’s far fetched to also think Faris and Zarnab might patch up at the end after their character arcs. Let’s see. I’m hooked regardless - love all the characters so depends on the journey for me smiley27

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Story is progressing with good pace now 🤩

This cheapo Faris is getting expose. Hopefully after knowing about his deeds, zarnu will confront him and reject him.

I think she will confront him, but he will likely be able to spin it in a way that convinces her he did no wrong.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Zarnu toh soty jagtey munna ky barey main hi soch rahi hai 😍.

Loved the way she addressed him as acha admi numerous times

Finally, Zarnab has a positive impression of Munna. I’m really looking forward to their next scene.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Munna is super chill 🤣

It was definitely not his first time, plus he knew that he did nothing wrong so there was nothing to worry about.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Wesy I want munna, zarnu and Rehmati too fight together against real gundas like faris

But here we will see munna vs faris and munna vs rehmati too

I don’t think Rehmati is as nice as they have shown him till now. He done a lot of bad things, and he is a dangerous person. And I think we will also getto see Rehmati vs Faris.

But I do agree that it would be fun to see all three of them together taking down bad and corrupt people.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: WabalMunni

There is a speculation that those pics were actually planted by Mifrah herself.

https://x.com/Yumnaloves/status/1802549975769051323

No, I don't think that she was behind that picture. But how shameless is Faris. He is taking Mifra out on date in public. I mean does he really think that he no one will see him.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Is it only me? Who is finding mifrah irritating

When she said “I’m not desi” that kind of irritated me. But honestly, she doesn’t annoy me yet. Probably because she has little screen time. But when she laughs at Zarnab that does piss me off a little.