Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

I have a feeling Zarnab has a slap reserved for him in the future.

Unlike Munna, who might handle rejection like a gentleman, I don't think Rehmati will take it well. He might start off being nice, but if she doesn't give in, he might not remain so kind.

Rehmati is the real gunda. He will definitely not take that slap supportingly. And that's realistic too. Munna is too softie.

1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

I have a feeling Zarnab has a slap reserved for him in the future.

Unlike Munna, who might handle rejection like a gentleman, I don't think Rehmati will take it well. He might start off being nice, but if she doesn't give in, he might not remain so kind.

Yeah, that's where kidnapping and other stuffs will come into picture..

1179799 thumbnail

Waise jokes apart, only green deserves Gentlemen. No other channels could have handled it well.

1179799 thumbnail

Rubina went on to say , that this script is more superior than mere paas tum ho. That much level she is fangirling ! smiley37

Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yumna Zaidi

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Green, the most inorganic and hypocrite channel is now buying views n trps...I hope the next would be in hum and ary so that they also get to become hypocrites , n then it will be even for all channels smiley36

yumna’s drama bhaktwar without A lister hero or even a B lister hero used to get 3/4 million views and that too before her tere bin hype. Gentlemen actually has HS , such a great cast and HH as a director. People don’t give her enough credit for pulling audience. .
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

KDH critics went totally crazy with the praise this week. I think Rubina wanted to get up and start dancing smiley37

I’m so happy they gave the performances their due approval and praise because honestly that’s the heart of the show. Because KRQ script lines are heavy, meaningful and can only be carried by strong performers. So the nuances are always spot on. A scene is indulged and chewed on with actors displaying their range and there’s this quiet undercurrent of suspense and intrigue building with each episode 👏

Both scenes of Adnan and Humayun plus Yumna’s scenes with Faris and the one in the phone - exceptionally done. I’m so glad I wasn’t the only one who went gaa gaa over them 🥹

Having said that, this is quite clearly a different kind of script and new for KRQ to dip his toes into as well. I still think this will be more of a critical success - it’s not the mindless entertainment we thought it would be. The scenes have depth and meaning, there’s foreshadowing, complex arcs and flawed characters. Not your straight forward masala tale at all. So idk about audience shift to this but for myself it’s a completely unique watch which demands my full attention. Not a casual watch.

This is the link to the episode. Entertaining because of lots of flailing and fangirling by Rubina smiley37

https://youtu.be/EZVohgtKKX0?si=_57pvWc-OsWur1NP

Yes it is a different genre for PTV and also even for a writer like KRQ. He mostly wrote scripts that are 'inside the home' category except maybe his earlier scripts like Landa Bazar. The plot is quite intriguing and loving the foreshadowing happening. It is so engaging to first find out that a particular dialogue or scene can later unfold as something different and try to connect the dots as well. Very nice. It makes you pay attention to and carefully listen each dialogue and notice the visual details. smiley32

Watched the KDH episode and I am also thinking about what Marina said. Zarnab and Faris essentially are two 'mismatched' people. (yes, the word mismatch has memories attached.. I know smiley2) It will be interesting to see how and when the compatibility emerges between Munna and Zarnab. It is in fact an interesting conundrum to crack. Are (or will be) Munzar compatible because Munna is ready to change or are they compatible because they are essentially same 'type' of people? Hmm .. interesting *Meerab Style*smiley1

Edited by AuntyDepressant - 4 months ago