Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 9 months ago

Title Got Changed New Title is Ghaata and It's New Date and Time is January 15th Everyday at 9 PM Replacing Bay Lagam

👇🏻👇🏻

https://www.facebook.com/100044388040932/posts/pfbid02Ujx7kiHvDGxuCthP9GHB5PpYKWbAFW9qB4cttCUr3egam8tJGykmnh9HkSpH8TBWl/?app=fbl

Previous title was much better

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Title Got Changed New Title is Ghaata and It's New Date and Time is January 15th Everyday at 9 PM Replacing Bay Lagam

👇🏻👇🏻

https://www.facebook.com/100044388040932/posts/pfbid02Ujx7kiHvDGxuCthP9GHB5PpYKWbAFW9qB4cttCUr3egam8tJGykmnh9HkSpH8TBWl/?app=fbl

I am horrified of the amount of violence against the fl.. the shouting and crying of the ml.. and the evilness of the villain. It is too much.smiley34

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: awida

I am horrified of the amount of violence against the fl.. the shouting and crying of the ml.. and the evilness of the villain. It is too much.smiley34

Looks like Geo is back to controversial content I'm really shocked that zain took these type of roles atleast his character in malal e yaar wasn't villainaised he was grey type as of now the only geo drama I'm watching is khaie and Mannat Murad i quit bay Lagam due to dragging and MNSHM Is Getting Interesting nowadays

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Finally The OST Is Out Now One of my Favourite OST

👇🏻👇🏻

https://youtu.be/-1ZcHLsvezM?si=NDyGincCea05K80z

Nabeel has nailed it after dil awaiz OST

Originally posted by: awida

Zain getting negative roles, and momina getting third class daily dramas. Both of them deserve better.

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Zain getting negative roles, and momina getting third class daily dramas. Both of them deserve better.

He's either negative or killedsmiley36

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

This is not fair. smiley19

Momina agreed to do small roles in good dramas like: Ehd E Wafa and KAM 3 in hope that she'll get famous and start getting better dramas.. but alas.smiley28