Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: music_girl

initially Sehar had said there's 23 episodes then Mohib in his iv said there's 30 episodes

I think 23 Episodes should be more than enough.smiley24 They are gonna faltu mein stretch the show otherwise.

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 months ago

I think there are around thirty episodes for sure

Someone said there’s an angle of Zara n numair too like maybe misunderstanding over their friendship 🤔

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 1 months ago

https://x.com/wahhkyabaathai/status/1827030445533343918

I felt Usman was very uncomfortable doing the "in love" scenes.

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

The sis being brave enough to discuss her ONs with her mom threw me off...

I expect nothing less than flying chapels from her conservative mom smiley36

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: RamonaG

I think there are around thirty episodes for sure

Someone said there’s an angle of Zara n numair too like maybe misunderstanding over their friendship 🤔

Looks like it will end around November or December

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Mawra being real here smiley36

Delulunahi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Just caught up to the new episode.

1. Zara and Hassan : Wow, I think Zara is in shock and disbelief now that Hassan could just push her like that. And she did the right thing by calling her parents to pick her up. At first he shut her in the room for the night and next he is actually hurting her. Hassan's reaction was also very interesting - for example in front of Dado he was crying, but in front of Zara's parents he had a very different stern stoic reaction.

Cannot wait to see what happens now. Zara's parents are how all parents should be. And Zara's dadi is how society normally reacts " Zara ne kya kiya ke usne haath uthaya"

2. Numair and Andaleeb : So Numair definitely has some feelings for Deebu. And Deebu I think wants to shed her old life after the trauma and has moved on. It does feel a little sudden but women do have a right to move on from their traumatic past love. I just wish there was a small dialogue to show how long was Deebu with Numair - if its a month its too little time, if its about 2-3 months then its appropriate time to move on (I think that it was ~ 3 months, since Deebo is shown completely recovered and not crying all the time).

The was so much gentleness and support from Numair, I think she wants to give this a chance. They both definitely like each other but not yet in love. I think maybe the drama will show how they do fall in love. Love the cute confession - Numair saying that he missed Deebo and didn't think he would. Deebo also confessing that she missed him too.

Overall it was an interesting watch but no idea how things will progress now but here is my take

1) Zara will go back again I think - once her shock is over. She shouldn't but she will only for her situation to get worse. Women (doesn't matter whether they are career oriented or not) always keep on going back to restore a dying relationship to their detriment.

2) Numair and Andaleeb will develop closeness as a couple but there has to be more to their story correct ? Ab kya ? it cannot be the end of the story ? The pace of the drama is so fast kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai.

Edited by Delulunahi - 1 months ago
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly