Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

badshah_begum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

It seems like makers will show a reconciliation between Zara and Hassan. Not a good idea. Do they want to portray that Zara’s dadi is indeed the most wise among them? 🤮

thetomicbomb thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: badshah_begum

It seems like makers will show a reconciliation between Zara and Hassan. Not a good idea. Do they want to portray that Zara’s dadi is indeed the most wise among them? 🤮

I don't think Zara will go back to him. She'll just get him released from jail for him to get treatment for his mental disorders. At least that's what I'm hoping. The appearance of his mother all of a sudden is perplexing though. Maybe she reveals to him what actually happened in the past.

badshah_begum thumbnail

Originally posted by: thetomicbomb

I don't think Zara will go back to him. She'll just get him released from jail for him to get treatment for his mental disorders. At least that's what I'm hoping. The appearance of his mother all of a sudden is perplexing though. Maybe she reveals to him what actually happened in the past.

Hassan’s dadi said he still has a chance with Zara and to bring her back only if he really changes this time so I’m stuck on that. It seems like foreshadowing that this time Hassan will finally deal with his mental health problems.

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I don't think there'll be a reconciliation anymore. Zara had enough.

Though I don't think that getting him released from jail is necessary to get him psychiatric sessions. As far as I believe, they take them for sessions and then lock them back.

And I don't think Hasan is in a true state to live in the open. He's a danger to the people around. He believes he hasn't done anything wrong. His regret is always short lived. I don't think he should be bailed out. But creative liberty per say.

But Zara is not getting back to him as far as I see. She's too broken by him to be repaired again. I am amazed how she's handling herself days after trauma. Physical wounds will heal, but the emotional wounds wouldn't go away. Zara should stuff cotton balls in her ears whenever her daadi gives lectures on how to make a grihasti. Period!

badshah_begum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

I don't think there'll be a reconciliation anymore. Zara had enough.

Though I don't think that getting him released from jail is necessary to get him psychiatric sessions. As far as I believe, they take them for sessions and then lock them back.

And I don't think Hasan is in a true state to live in the open. He's a danger to the people around. He believes he hasn't done anything wrong. His regret is always short lived. I don't think he should be bailed out. But creative liberty per say.

But Zara is not getting back to him as far as I see. She's too broken by him to be repaired again. I am amazed how she's handling herself days after trauma. Physical wounds will heal, but the emotional wounds wouldn't go away. Zara should stuff cotton balls in her ears whenever her daadi gives lectures on how to make a grihasti. Period!

We will see but I have no hope with these makers. Hassan’s dadi said he has one more chance with Zara.

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

We will see but I have no hope with these makers. Hassan’s dadi said he has one more chance with Zara.

Pata nahi kaisi delusional auratein hain iss show mein. She's like abhi bhi waqt hai... Of course abhi bhi waqt hai apni mental health ko sudhaarne ka. Zara chance deti hai ki nahi, uske liye shayad waqt nahi hai.
thetomicbomb thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Zara did admit that she wanted to be perfect in everything, even her marriage. She even adopted a doctor-patient approach to help Hassan overcome his issues. But someone who is not willing to help himself, it's almost impossible to force him to do anything.

While I agree that a person suffering from mental health disorders should not be abandoned by the society, it's equally important for such people to at least acknowledge that they are, in fact, not okay and seek help. Zara gave a chance to Hassan to overcome his issues and lead a happy married life with her but he remained stubborn.

He needs to overcome his illness completely before approaching Zara to get closure. He needs to accept that after the latest domestic violence episode, she might never want to come back to him. He needs to recover, not for Zara or anyone else, but for himself.

Edited by thetomicbomb - 2 days ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: thetomicbomb

Zara did admit that she wanted to be perfect in everything, even her marriage. She even adopted a doctor-patient approach to help Hassan overcome his issues. But someone who is not willing to help himself, it's almost impossible to force him to do anything.

While I agree that a person suffering from mental health disorders should not be abandoned by the society, it's equally important for such people to at least acknowledge that they are, in fact, not okay and seek help. Zara gave a chance to Hassan to overcome his issues and lead a happy married life with her but he remained stubborn.

He needs to overcome his illness completely before approaching Zara to get closure. He needs to accept that after the latest domestic violence episode, she might never want to come back to him. He needs to recover, not for Zara or anyone else, but for himself.

They should give a similar ending like kankar

Delulunahi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Just finished watching Jafaa .

My heart broke and I cried when Zara was crying in front of her parents and apologizing. So real - even after getting beaten up a professional woman is still riddled with guilt - yeh to haal hain desi auroton ka. I don't think there is any chance of Zara going back. She might give him zamanat so he can get treated.

BTW Zara's daadi is shown as a real weird dadi . we might hate her but she does represent those dakianoosi aunties who are always busybodies and trying to excuse the male while blaming fellow women. We all know and have experienced such people . yuck.

Regarding Numair and Deebu - hope Numair is man enough to let deebu know of his azoospermia. So he has been having sex with Deebu without protection because he thought he is infertile ? uggh and he is a doctor. Hope he doesn't do a blame game and hopefully he gets tested again to find out what's the latest.

Edited by Delulunahi - a day ago