Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: thetomicbomb

Exactly. He needs to be given proper treatment while in jail. Initially, we could still make out that he and his Dado were good people and did not really want to harm Zara. They seemed to be victim of circumstances and Hassan a patient of bipolar disorder or whatever mental disorder it is.

In light of whatever happened with Nazia, Dado really should not have gotten him married. Lack of awareness about mental disorders or the stigma attached to seeking professional help leads people to think that simply asking someone to control their extreme reactions would be effective.

I really hope Zara does not end up forgiving him again or go back to him.

I don't think there's any going back this time for Zara. An accidental slap, or a bang on the wall can be a mistake, but deliberately pulling her by her hair and banging her head on anything and everything until his anger is satisfied is no mistake.

Plus, last time there were no witnesses, it was somehow brushed under the carpet, this time it's a whole line of doctors including Numair who can identify domestic violence, and her bruises are testifying it.

Zara's parents won't let this get under the carpet, this time I think this is the end of Zara and Hasan's story. Now my question is, what's next? She'll take divorce, and then?

What's going to be with Zara?

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Delulunahi

Agreed ! what a performance. But however regressive this drama is , they show domestic abuse with the brutal sincerity. It does show that Zara is taking birth control pills which shows she has the sense to understand how bad her marriage is at this time.

She ain't no roti/dhoti aurat but a doctor yet she got physically abused and emotionally manipulated. It happens in Desi society too often.

Did you see the scene of Zara lying in the hospital ? Unconscious, with a neck brace. My hands were so cold. I read so often about women dying because of physical abuse.

They better not end the show with Zara going back. They better show her getting a divorce and Hassan slapped with court case due to physical harm.

Numair and Deebo did not even register this week. But I do think Deebo has pain in her life coming towards her.

@bold and underline - I think this is an end to their marriage. I heard one interview of Mohib Mirza that this show also wants to portray the fact that divorces are okay. If the marriage isn't working, if it's not a safe marriage, then moving out of the nuptials is perfectly fine. And Zara is on her path to get out of that shit marriage and focus on living her life. Marriage or divorce is not an end. She's safer and secured at her parents place, barring that her dadi doesn't become one mental trauma for her.

As to Andaleeb, I think next week or the week next to that, their story will start unfolding. If she's actually pregnant or is she sick, is Numair sick or has some other problems. We'll see soon in the coming few weeks.

And I think this show is coming to a wrap. My guess 10 more episodes. It's just a guess, I have no information, really.

thetomicbomb thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

I don't think there's any going back this time for Zara. An accidental slap, or a bang on the wall can be a mistake, but deliberately pulling her by her hair and banging her head on anything and everything until his anger is satisfied is no mistake.

Plus, last time there were no witnesses, it was somehow brushed under the carpet, this time it's a whole line of doctors including Numair who can identify domestic violence, and her bruises are testifying it.

Zara's parents won't let this get under the carpet, this time I think this is the end of Zara and Hasan's story. Now my question is, what's next? She'll take divorce, and then?

What's going to be with Zara?

Yeah, this time even the freaking regressive grandmother of Zara cannot convince her to go back and make her marriage work. But will the future episodes actually show Hassan finally getting the psychiatric treatment he needs or will be only jailed?

Moreover, the back story of what really happened to his parents also need to come out. If you think about it, the entire fault is of Dado for not getting him to seek therapy for the childhood trauma he faced and for getting him married by hiding the truth from him and from Zara's parents.

Apart from domestic violence, this track can also be used for promoting the need to seek therapy to overcome mental health issues.

Delulunahi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

@bold and underline - I think this is an end to their marriage. I heard one interview of Mohib Mirza that this show also wants to portray the fact that divorces are okay. If the marriage isn't working, if it's not a safe marriage, then moving out of the nuptials is perfectly fine. And Zara is on her path to get out of that shit marriage and focus on living her life. Marriage or divorce is not an end. She's safer and secured at her parents place, barring that her dadi doesn't become one mental trauma for her.

As to Andaleeb, I think next week or the week next to that, their story will start unfolding. If she's actually pregnant or is she sick, is Numair sick or has some other problems. We'll see soon in the coming few weeks.

And I think this show is coming to a wrap. My guess 10 more episodes. It's just a guess, I have no information, really.

I do think this should be the end of the marriage but probably they will follow the track for sometime showing how Zara recovers and Hassan's trajectory after the physical abuse. But this is PTV so I am not sure.

As for Deebo I think she will be pregnant , she probably has the child but something happens to the child after birth according to BTS I have seen where Sehar is in hospital with a small child's bed .

Mohib said that there are total of 30 episodes in an interview with Aamna. So let's see where that lands. I haven't seen any dragging in this drama - in fact it is very fast paced so far.

Edited by Delulunahi - 9 days ago
Delulunahi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Really want to find out what happened to Hassan's mom. Think his dad killed her. or worse Hassan killed her
Aazeen02 thumbnail

I do think this should be the end of the marriage but probably they will follow the track for sometime showing how Zara recovers and Hassan's trajectory after the physical abuse. But this is PTV so I am not sure.

As for Deebo I think she will be pregnant , she probably has the child but something happens to the child after birth according to BTS I have seen where Sehar is in hospital with a small child's bed .

Mohib said that there are total of 30 episodes in an interview with Aamna. So let's see where that lands. I haven't seen any dragging in this drama - in fact it is very fast paced so far.

If it's 30 episodes, we've completed 21 yesterday. So yeah 9 more, and now they can show Zara's recovery in life, Hasan's prosecution, what will happen to Hasan's Dadi, Deebu's pregnancy, and whatever else their issues are.

And if she really is pregnant, I want Numair and Andaleeb to start showing their romance. I'm just somehow trying to digest the fact that they've consummated their marriage and it didn't even look like. I'm not asking bohot kuch, but thoda sa toh sahi that shows that there's some sexual tension between them... Some eyelock, tucking her hair behind her ear, touching her cheek or waist, anything that makes them look like husband and wife, and not friends.

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 days ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Atleast add mature content to this post also one of the fans is my best friend

thetomicbomb thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Really want to find out what happened to Hassan's mom. Think his dad killed her. or worse Hassan killed her

Even I suspect that either his dad killed her in a fit of rage and Hassan just happened to witness it. Or he himself killed his mom which is why any mention of her makes him uneasy, wary and angry.

But whatever it may be, his grandmother hid the truth from him and contributed indirectly to his childhood trauma. They better give a good reason why she hid such a big truth from him. Could be that he idolised his father too much. My guess.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I would actually prefer them not to explain why hassan is like this... The message should go out that no matter what you have suffered, you can't take it out on others.

.. Trauma/ptsd/many mental illnesses do NOT result in violent tendencies.. Violence is a choice.. Unless they specify that he suffers from a neurological disease that does cause people to behave like this (like some forms of schizophrenia), i want the blame to land only on hassan and not some repressed childhood issue...

Also did any one find numair's reaction on seeing zara all beaten up very underwhelming... They are pretty much each others close friends.. It was almost a non reaction.. I don't think i have seen this actor before but I've read lots of comments praising him but I'm finding him very one note, with the same expression inspite of any situation... Not liking it much.

Edited by bips - 8 days ago