Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: bips

It was horrifying.. The way they shot it without showing too much violence but leaving it to imagination which is infinitely worse

And that dadi is such a *₹*&₹'... She is still shielding her good for nothing grandson... And where is zaras dadi... I hope koi unko khoob sunaye

And the sounds used, it was horrifying to watch.

There's still whatever issue with Hassan's mom left.

Anyone felt like Deebu might be sick?

Mawra was simply too good in the last 10 minutes.

Shout out to the director also for using angles and sounds to make it more bone chilling.

TW adding the clips

https://x.com/xemberedcoalx/status/1844779291742994753?t=NOUaM9J_ejQZLlC08u-7CQ&s=19

https://x.com/PariiLikePEARL/status/1844781125484318982?t=1I0ENIFbDiVb44wed8moEQ&s=19

Edited by music_girl - 10 days ago
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Today's episode kept me on the hook. Gosh! That was insane, scary and good lord what!

I think girls should listen to their gut feeling. Zara knew this was going all wrong, she packed her bags, and again should have called her father in the meanwhile. She knew how mad he could get, why even engage in an argument with him?

Nevertheless, it was necessary for some proof to jail in Hasan, otherwise he's a smoothie, he would have wormed out.

And Zara's Dadi - "Jo nishaan tum Zara ke chehre par dekhna chahti ho, wo hote toh wo seedha ghar aati"... I hope she gets satisfied with her whim and fansy about - Miyan biwi mein jhagde hote rehte hain.

One must never push someone to go back to a place they don't feel safe. I repeat, never. Dadi will regret this big time.

As to Hasan's Dadi, I'm not even sorry to say, She's a big fat loser. She was the one who has pushed an innocent girl (my guess 2, because Nazia seems to be a similar victim of domestic abuse, which Hasan feels absolutely normal to do). She shouldn't have got Hasan married in the first place, when he's been such a wild animal ever since.

And no, Hasan isn't for the jail, he's meant for a mental asylum, because he's a threat to the society and people around him. Let him get some treatment and then prosecute him later.

Delulunahi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

And the sounds used, it was horrifying to watch.

There's still whatever issue with Hassan's mom left.

Anyone felt like Deebu might be sick?

Mawra was simply too good in the last 10 minutes.

Shout out to the director also for using angles and sounds to make it more bone chilling

Agreed ! what a performance. But however regressive this drama is , they show domestic abuse with the brutal sincerity. It does show that Zara is taking birth control pills which shows she has the sense to understand how bad her marriage is at this time.

She ain't no roti/dhoti aurat but a doctor yet she got physically abused and emotionally manipulated. It happens in Desi society too often.

Did you see the scene of Zara lying in the hospital ? Unconscious, with a neck brace. My hands were so cold. I read so often about women dying because of physical abuse.

They better not end the show with Zara going back. They better show her getting a divorce and Hassan slapped with court case due to physical harm.

Numair and Deebo did not even register this week. But I do think Deebo has pain in her life coming towards her.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

I hope they made similar ending to Hassan similar to NH

Edited by anikamathur - 10 days ago
Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Delulunahi

Agreed ! what a performance. But however regressive this drama is , they show domestic abuse with the brutal sincerity. It does show that Zara is taking birth control pills which shows she has the sense to understand how bad her marriage is at this time.

She ain't no roti/dhoti aurat but a doctor yet she got physically abused and emotionally manipulated. It happens in Desi society too often.

Did you see the scene of Zara lying in the hospital ? Unconscious, with a neck brace. My hands were so cold. I read so often about women dying because of physical abuse.

They better not end the show with Zara going back. They better show her getting a divorce and Hassan slapped with court case due to physical harm.

Numair and Deebo did not even register this week. But I do think Deebo has pain in her life coming towards her.

Mawra posted on her Instagram story about Jafaa a few months ago that divorce is not a solution, so divorce may not happen.

Delulunahi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Mawra posted on her Instagram story about Jafaa a few months ago that divorce is not a solution, so divorce may not happen.

If they show that she goes back to him that would be pathetic and it will give the wrong message. It would be awful of HUM TV to show that when they have another drama ZPKB showing a similar theme.

Also the way that Hassan is, I don't even know whether he is treatable through therapy (Full disclosure - I am no doctor). Hassan shows an affinity to physical violence which do not justify him being married.

BTW I suspect that Hassan has witnessed his dad beating him mom or killing her. Dado's guilt stems from hiding this fact I think.

thetomicbomb thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Today's episode kept me on the hook. Gosh! That was insane, scary and good lord what!

I think girls should listen to their gut feeling. Zara knew this was going all wrong, she packed her bags, and again should have called her father in the meanwhile. She knew how mad he could get, why even engage in an argument with him?

Nevertheless, it was necessary for some proof to jail in Hasan, otherwise he's a smoothie, he would have wormed out.

And Zara's Dadi - "Jo nishaan tum Zara ke chehre par dekhna chahti ho, wo hote toh wo seedha ghar aati"... I hope she gets satisfied with her whim and fansy about - Miyan biwi mein jhagde hote rehte hain.

One must never push someone to go back to a place they don't feel safe. I repeat, never. Dadi will regret this big time.

As to Hasan's Dadi, I'm not even sorry to say, She's a big fat loser. She was the one who has pushed an innocent girl (my guess 2, because Nazia seems to be a similar victim of domestic abuse, which Hasan feels absolutely normal to do). She shouldn't have got Hasan married in the first place, when he's been such a wild animal ever since.

And no, Hasan isn't for the jail, he's meant for a mental asylum, because he's a threat to the society and people around him. Let him get some treatment and then prosecute him later.

Exactly. He needs to be given proper treatment while in jail. Initially, we could still make out that he and his Dado were good people and did not really want to harm Zara. They seemed to be victim of circumstances and Hassan a patient of bipolar disorder or whatever mental disorder it is.

In light of whatever happened with Nazia, Dado really should not have gotten him married. Lack of awareness about mental disorders or the stigma attached to seeking professional help leads people to think that simply asking someone to control their extreme reactions would be effective.

I really hope Zara does not end up forgiving him again or go back to him.

badshah_begum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

That would send a terrible message, if your husband beating you up so badly that you need to be admitted to hospital on a stretcher isn’t enough for a divorce, then I don’t know what is

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: badshah_begum

That would send a terrible message, if your husband beating you up so badly that you need to be admitted to hospital on a stretcher isn’t enough for a divorce, then I don’t know what is

Yes I just watched the episode, divorce must happen otherwise it would be terrible ending of Zara & Hassan track.

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What could have happened to Hassan's mother ?

The way they have emphasized on the fact that psychiatric treatment could have fixed Hassan, it seems he has some childhood trauma

Which can be 2 things either his father also had these issues and his father killed his mother in rage and Hassan had witnessed it,but had it been the case then Hassan would have hated his father and not mother ,right now he doesn't even want to talk about mother

Maybe possible his mother died somehow because of him (Hassan) only

I think they are showing Hasan having mental issues ,so they will definitely give the message that it can be resolved with psychiatric treatment

But they can still show Zara leaving Hasan

I mean she may forgive him as a doc considering his mental health and still divorce him ,considering her sufferings