Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Delulunahi

Hmm let me try to describe my point again .

1) July/August 2023 - FT1 had 5-6M views per episode
2) Feb/March 2024 (when I started FT2) - FT1 had 9-10M per episode
3) Sept/Oct 2024 - FT1 has 11-13M per episode

Jafaa started in July/August 24 right ? what I am saying is that the increase in viewership is not because of Jafaa - it was on an upwards trend and would be at this current level even without Jafaa.

But I guess we are both happy that FT viewership has gone up ? smiley1smiley31

Jafaa started in May

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Delulunahi

Disagree with you on this. On the contrary FT fans hate Jafaa LOL (as Sehar is not paired with HS or a younger actor smiley2). You should see the hate spilled for Jafaa by Sehar/FT fans after each episode.

On the contrary I think Jafaa has found an audience amongst the Aunties and grand aunties and not the nibbis. The subject of marital abuse and the age gap trope works for the older generation and not the younger.

Nibbis (counting the FT fans) want romance etc which there is zilch in Jafaa. Doesn't matter who is fainting over the "chemistry" between Andaleeb and Numair there ain't any. And even if Sehar is acting enthusiastically as Andaleeb as someone who has fallen in love with Numair - Pathetic acting by Usman where he appears barely interested in acting and portrays Numair as someone super awkward and barely tolerating his wife in a romantic manner . Aint Sehar's fault she is acting opposite a disinterested older overweight actor who dresses odd and gives no expression of love on his face.

I want to see how it all ends, what is actually wrong with Numair and what happens to Zara and Hassan etc. Otherwise I can give this drama a miss . The only thing still keeping me watching this drama Is that it isn't the toxic shit that GEO spews and atleast is watchable.

Ma'am, I would respectfully disagree with you here.

I know many FT fans including myself, who have come to watch Jafaa for Sehar. And I unfortunately don't stand in the category of Nibbis, Aunties or Grand Aunties.

I for a person cannot tolerate any stupid show just because I am a fan of a certain actor. Umeed Pasha could have pulled me to watch the first episode of Jafaa, but to continue watching, it took Andaleeb and Numair to keep me hooked.

Zara and Hasan's story didn't appeal me, I'm least interested.

I'm interested in Andaleeb and Numair and I watch them. Yes they are platonic, no sizzling romance and stuff, I feel is on purpose. Dr. Numair is supposed to behave that way, that's why he looks cold. A good actor doesn't forgets acting.

And thus I feel that blaming Usman Mukhtar for bad acting is unjust.

Jafaa has it's fair share of audience and Sehar did pull many FT fans, so did Usman from his previous works. And so did Marwa and Mohib.

Likewise I'm enjoying Zard Patton ka Bunn because Hamza and Sajal both are intriguing me there as well, they pulled their fair share audience too.

The moral of my story is, that yes, their previous show might have helped them pull audience for the first few episodes, but it's the present show's win that they continue people hooked, and we must acknowledge that.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Likewise I'm enjoying Zard Patton ka Bunn because Hamza and Sajal both are intriguing me there as well, they pulled their fair share audience too.

I quit ZPKB midway due to it's boring storyline and slow pace same goes for Aik Chuban Si and KMKT the village storyline isn't my type also currently I'm mostly watching Daily Soaps Like Be Rung, Baby Baji S02, Tere Jaane Ke Baad and most of the prime time dramas aren't that catchy btw the last prime time drama I've watched is BRKRJ and Radd

Sorry For my Long opinion 🙏🏻

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I quit ZPKB midway due to it's boring storyline and slow pace same goes for Aik Chuban Si and KMKT the village storyline isn't my type also currently I'm mostly watching Daily Soaps Like Be Rung, Baby Baji S02, Tere Jaane Ke Baad and most of the prime time dramas aren't that catchy btw the last prime time drama I've watched is BRKRJ and Radd

Sorry For my Long opinion 🙏🏻

Why aren't you watching Kaffara? It's also a daily soap & more popular one?

Delulunahi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Ma'am, I would respectfully disagree with you here.

I know many FT fans including myself, who have come to watch Jafaa for Sehar. And I unfortunately don't stand in the category of Nibbis, Aunties or Grand Aunties.

I for a person cannot tolerate any stupid show just because I am a fan of a certain actor. Umeed Pasha could have pulled me to watch the first episode of Jafaa, but to continue watching, it took Andaleeb and Numair to keep me hooked.

Zara and Hasan's story didn't appeal me, I'm least interested.

I'm interested in Andaleeb and Numair and I watch them. Yes they are platonic, no sizzling romance and stuff, I feel is on purpose. Dr. Numair is supposed to behave that way, that's why he looks cold. A good actor doesn't forgets acting.

And thus I feel that blaming Usman Mukhtar for bad acting is unjust.

Jafaa has it's fair share of audience and Sehar did pull many FT fans, so did Usman from his previous works. And so did Marwa and Mohib.

The moral of my story is, that yes, their previous show might have helped them pull audience for the first few episodes, but it's the present show's win that they continue people hooked, and we must acknowledge that.

I am happy that you do not identify with GEO aunties/grand aunties who like the age gap trope or domestic abuse trope. Also happy to note that you are a non nibble and perhaps not a15-25 yr old FT fan. Thats rare and truly something that needs to happen more. Also happy to hear that you may have watched the first episode because of Sehar but then got hooked to the drama on its own. Kudos to you. I know a lot of FT fans who started watching Jafaa but gave up as soon as they realized there was forced marriage, the groom is way older than Sehar/Deebo and that there is 0 romance between Numair and Deebo.

Jafaa is currently averaging 12M-13M per episode which is one of the biggest YouTube views for HUM Channel this year (after IM) .The original post said that Jafaa is a big hit because FT fans started watching it which I disagree because I do think a very significant portion of Jafaa viewers are much older than the typical FT fans . Does this mean that no FT fans are watching it ? no I didn't say that , just that FT fans are not driving this hit.

Also I was responding to the post that the rise in FT views is because Jafaa viewers are watching FT. I saw during my Time watching FT1 & FT2 on YouTube that it was increasing trend for over a year. Jafaa came much later and by the time it started FT1 had almost 10M or so average views per episode.

Anyways - I think I have said enough on this topic and won't prolong this conversation any more. Hope feelings weren't hurt by anything that I said. (respectfully of course smiley27)

PS:

1) Yaar Usman is not acting as well as he could. You might disagree but bro that is the truth LOL he is wooden. And the entire Deebo Numair could have been way better than what it is IF he actually did have a good stylist or lost weight or acted well.

2) Regarding ZPKB I will share my thought in that the topic thread but even though I really like the Meenu Nofil angle ( Just like I liked Salman/Aalya and Asfar in KA) but I feel that the main reason for the show ( overpopulation, women plight etc) is getting overshadowed and getting disjointed and its dragging. I am close to giving up, the meenu nofil scenes are actually available in reels so I can see that anytime. But ZPKB did not turn out how Udaari was.

Edited by Delulunahi - 11 days ago
Delulunahi thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Guys Guys Guys The episode of Jafaa - go watch it.

Man of Man I couldn't stop my tears and I was so scared for Zaara HATS off to team #jafaa #MawraHocane and # MohibMirza.

What an amazing episode of Zara confronting her husband, telling him about her taking pills and got beaten up. Damn Zara please tell me she will leave him now I am just so mad so made at Hassan

Edited by Delulunahi - 10 days ago
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Mawra was so great in this episode. It happened so quickly and it went so dark. I was speechless and freaked out.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: music_girl

Mawra was so great in this episode. It happened so quickly and it went so dark. I was speechless and freaked out.

It was horrifying.. The way they shot it without showing too much violence but leaving it to imagination which is infinitely worse

And that dadi is such a *₹*&₹'... She is still shielding her good for nothing grandson... And where is zaras dadi... I hope koi unko khoob sunaye

Delulunahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

God I hope Zaara divorces him now and DOESNT go back that liar.

Just watched the teaser for next episode they show Hassan in jail., GOOD !