Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 16 days ago

If deebu is pregnant then I think the theories about numair doubting the paternity of the child might be true

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 days ago

Ek toh I don't like the scenes of Zara and Hasan. I watch them at X2 speed. Uspe, they've kept a whole long sequence on them.

I felt so irritated with the fact that this episode comes just once in a week, then it is mostly wasted on Zara and Hasan, and not like they showed something really important. Literally a song sequence.smiley6

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 days ago

Mindlessly skipped through this

Either it's going to be 😲 doubting the paternity and Deebu leaving, then miraculously having a big heart and forgive Dr, cos she's in love.

Or she's sick and dying smiley36 (ngl would have been better)

Since there is bts for option A, MEH. So regressive yet again.

What's with Zara and Hassan?! They have the better track yet they are boring to watch.

Can't believe this is the second drama doing well for Hum in 2024 after IM.

Usman Mukhtar makes 0 effort for this character, neither styling nor acting.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

Mindlessly skipped through this

Either it's going to be 😲 doubting the paternity and Deebu leaving, then miraculously having a big heart and forgive Dr, cos she's in love.

Or she's sick and dying smiley36 (ngl would have been better)

Since there is bts for option A, MEH. So regressive yet again.

What's with Zara and Hassan?! They have the better track yet they are boring to watch.

Can't believe this is the second drama doing well for Hum in 2024 after IM.

Usman Mukhtar makes 0 effort for this character, neither styling nor acting.

Jafaa actually started very low; it did just 1.6M views in the first 24 hours, but then it awakened FT fans and became a superhit smiley36

Delulunahi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Jafaa actually started very low; it did just 1.6M views in the first 24 hours, but then it awakened FT fans and became a superhit smiley36

Disagree with you on this. On the contrary FT fans hate Jafaa LOL (as Sehar is not paired with HS or a younger actor smiley2). You should see the hate spilled for Jafaa by Sehar/FT fans after each episode.

On the contrary I think Jafaa has found an audience. The subject of marital abuse and the age gap trope works for the older generation and not the younger.

FT fans want romance etc which there is zilch in Jafaa. Doesn't matter who is fainting over the "chemistry" between Andaleeb and Numair there ain't any. And even if Sehar is acting enthusiastically as Andaleeb as someone who has fallen in love with Numair - Pathetic acting by Usman where he appears barely interested in acting and portrays Numair as someone super awkward and barely tolerating his wife in a romantic manner .

I want to see how it all ends, what is actually wrong with Numair and what happens to Zara and Hassan etc. Otherwise I can give this drama a miss . The only thing still keeping me watching this drama Is that it isn't the toxic shit that GEO spews and atleast is watchable.

Edited by minakrish - 10 days ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Delulunahi

Disagree with you on this. On the contrary FT fans hate Jafaa LOL (as Sehar is not paired with HS or a younger actor smiley2). You should see the hate spilled for Jafaa by Sehar/FT fans after each episode.

On the contrary I think Jafaa has found an audience. The subject of marital abuse and the age gap trope works for the older generation and not the younger.

FT fans want romance etc which there is zilch in Jafaa. Doesn't matter who is fainting over the "chemistry" between Andaleeb and Numair there ain't any. And even if Sehar is acting enthusiastically as Andaleeb as someone who has fallen in love with Numair - Pathetic acting by Usman where he appears barely interested in acting and portrays Numair as someone super awkward and barely tolerating his wife in a romantic manner.

I want to see how it all ends, what is actually wrong with Numair and what happens to Zara and Hassan etc. Otherwise I can give this drama a miss . The only thing still keeping me watching this drama Is that it isn't the toxic shit that GEO spews and atleast is watchable.

Actually few FT fans loved Jafaa I Remember My Bestie is constantly Watching Jafaa for Sehar also Usman isn't that bad he was amazing in Parchi and HKKST

Hatimoon thumbnail

FT fans want romance etc which there is zilch in Jafaa. Doesn't matter who is fainting over the "chemistry" between Andaleeb and Numair there ain't any. And even if Sehar is acting enthusiastically as Andaleeb as someone who has fallen in love with Numair - Pathetic acting by Usman where he appears barely interested in acting and portrays Numair as someone super awkward and barely tolerating his wife in a romantic manner.

Most of the audience watching Jafaa because of Sehar, I would say 70%. Sehar's last drama was FT, and I think a big section of that FT audience is watching Jafaa. Sehar's acting in the initial episodes was giving vibes of Umeed, and that attracted FT fans. Her "ladki ne takkar maar di" scene of Jafaa went viral and after that viewership started to improve. Also, not only has FT helped Jafaa, Jafaa has also increased FT viewership. Before Jafaa, FT & FT2 total views were 550M, but now its total views are ~700M. So not only has Jafaa done 260M in 20 episodes, it also has increased FT views by ~150M.

Delulunahi thumbnail

Most of the audience watching Jafaa because of Sehar, I would say 70%. Sehar's last drama was FT, and I think a big section of that FT audience is watching Jafaa. Sehar's acting in the initial episodes was giving vibes of Umeed, and that attracted FT fans. Her "ladki ne takkar maar di" scene of Jafaa went viral and after that viewership started to improve. Also, not only has FT helped Jafaa, Jafaa has also increased FT viewership. Before Jafaa, FT & FT2 total views were 550M, but now its total views are ~700M. So not only has Jafaa done 260M in 20 episodes, it also has increased FT views by ~150M.

I think we can agree to disagree (respectfully). Because FT1 and FT2 viewership has tremendous amount of people who started seeing it because word of mouth/reels/clips AFTER they aired. For example I saw the OST sung by Sehar and Hamza at the announcement of FT2 and liked it because it was so rare and started watching FT1. At that time there were only 5M-6M views per episode. By the time I started watching FT2 (this year in Spring) FT1 had already ballooned to 9M-10M per episode and FT2 had about 5M-6M per episode. And it kept on climbing. So it is incorrect that Jafaa brought in more views for FT because it has been climbing always - pre and post Jafaa. ( I want to see if it reaches 1B mark then will it be Sehar's 3rd series with that viewership ???)

Also - Sehar is a GEO babe with big hits and had her own following who were not in Social media like the FT fans are.I think general awaam loves her from her Rang Mahal and Fasieq days even though she she jumped from GEO to HUM. It is easy to say that FT fans are the ones watching it because you see some reels and IG comments ? Majority of the aawaam watching Jafaa are Sehar and Mawra fans but probably not FT fan.

BTW - I must say Sehar made such an impact and indelible mark as Umeed Pasha - every project she does will be henceforth compared to FT LOL . Fame comes with its own issues for the artist.

Hatimoon thumbnail

I think we can agree to disagree (respectfully). Because FT1 and FT2 viewership has tremendous amount of people who started seeing it because word of mouth/reels/clips AFTER they aired. For example I saw the OST sung by Sehar and Hamza at the announcement of FT2 and liked it because it was so rare and started watching FT1. At that time there were only 5M-6M views per episode. By the time I started watching FT2 (this year in Spring) FT1 had already ballooned to 9M-10M per episode and FT2 had about 5M-6M per episode. And it kept on climbing. So it is incorrect that Jafaa brought in more views for FT because it has been climbing always - pre and post Jafaa. ( I want to see if it reaches 1B mark then will it be Sehar's 3rd series with that viewership ???)

Also - Sehar is a GEO babe with big hits and had her own following who were not in Social media like the FT fans are.I think general awaam loves her from her Rang Mahal and Fasieq days even though she she jumped from GEO to HUM. It is easy to say that FT fans are the ones watching it because you see some reels and IG comments ? Majority of the aawaam watching Jafaa are Sehar and Mawra fans but probably not FT fan.

BTW - I must say Sehar made such an impact and indelible mark as Umeed Pasha - every project she does will be henceforth compared to FT LOL . Fame comes with its own issues for the artist.

I'm telling you this because I've checked FT1 and FT2 views before the start of Jafaa, so it's not incorrect to say that. Views on the 1st episode of FT1 before the start of Jafaa were 20M, and now its views are 25M+; views on other episodes aren't 9-10 now; they're 11-13M+ now. An increase of 2M+ views per episode has increased total views by 70M+ on just FT1, and the same is the case with FT2. So I'm not giving incorrect information.

Delulunahi thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

I'm telling you this because I've checked FT1 and FT2 views before the start of Jafaa, so it's not incorrect to say that. Views on the 1st episode of FT1 before the start of Jafaa were 20M, and now its views are 25M+; views on other episodes aren't 9-10 now; they're 11-13M+ now. An increase of 2M+ views per episode has increased total views by 70M+ on just FT1, and the same is the case with FT2. So I'm not giving incorrect information.

Hmm let me try to describe my point again .

1) July/August 2023 - FT1 had 5-6M views per episode
2) Feb/March 2024 (when I started FT2) - FT1 had 9-10M per episode
3) Sept/Oct 2024 - FT1 has 11-13M per episode

Jafaa started in July/August 24 right ? what I am saying is that the increase in viewership is not because of Jafaa - it was on an upwards trend and would be at this current level even without Jafaa.

But I guess we are both happy that FT viewership has gone up ? smiley1smiley31