Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: badshah_begum

Was Zara taking birth control pills

i have a tendency to check my phone while her scenes are on so i must have missed it soz

1265365 thumbnail

It was surprising to see the way Andaleeb, a computer science student, was portrayed in Jaffaa. The scene where she struggles to understand the basic concept of the main() section, which is the entry point of programs, felt stupid and unrealistic for someone in her field. smiley36

For anyone with a computer science background, that scene would likely come across as both hilarious and difficult to relate to. It would have made more sense to depict her facing challenges with more advanced topics if the intention was to show her struggling with her studies.

Additionally, memorizing the definition of a database management system seemed a bit elementary for her level.smiley36

Delulunahi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Just finished the episode . It was really a good watch for me after 2 really filler episodes

1) Numair and Andaleeb : Besides some dakiyanusi dialogues I thought the interaction between them was super cute. They both seem to be open to discussion on any topics - Andaleeb seems to be very comfortable enough that she can discuss anything under the sun with Numair including her desire not to study or her fear of confronting Moiz and other friends or her fear of failing . I like this about their relationship.

One thing - I see so many posts where people actually call Andaleeb dumb. It's odd - when in KMKT you see an irresponsible Mustafa and a really perfect Sharjeena, people love that relationship but when it is the opposite in case of Andaleeb , she is called dumb. Mainly by women who watch. Itna zyada female characters are expected to be perfect that people call them dumb when they are not .Andaleeb is not dumb in this drama but is shown as immature and not confident of herself now that she has baggage.

2) Hassan and Zaara - Awesome decision by Zara to take birth control pills. This shows that she is aware of the danger that she is in. It's difficult to leave your marriage even if you are really educated and work in a professional field.

So many PTV shows where women in her positions are shown as Lachaar dukhiyari but here you see her struggle between her trying to help her husband whom she has started to love and between her leaving the marriage and giving her peace of mind and safety. It's not easy to leave a marriage and someone whom you have feelings for. And here you see her doing what she needs to do - make sure she insists on Hassan to go for therapy and also aware that she doesn't want to bring a child into this marriage. But she is in a rock and hard place - between her parents trying to get her to be safe and her trying to hold on to her marriage. If she hated Hassan or if he were evil it would be easier for her to leave but he is not showed as an evil person.

Edited by Delulunahi - a month ago
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: badshah_begum

Was Zara taking birth control pills

seems like it , she realizes Hassan isn’t changing so she decides not to have a baby
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

seems like it , she realizes Hassan isn’t changing so she decides not to have a baby

are they normalising doing the deed for recreation and not procreation ?

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

G I R L smiley36

E x t r a words

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

My dear, can you please explain this?smiley36
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

What's with both the couples asked to have kids before anything else.

Shaadi mein settle hona kuch hota hai ki nahi?

Zara ka toh phir samajh mein aata hai ki she must be in her late 20s or 30s.

Andaleeb is quite young, even if she studies or not, let her enjoy life, marriage and stuff. She can have babies after 4-5 years. What's the hurry?