Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

In a small interview with Aamna Isani, which she later referred in her Something Haute review too, that there's something serious that needs to address with what is wrong between Numair and Andaleeb.

Some physical inability is not the case, I feel sure about it.

Now the question is, if it's some emotional inability. Was he alone as a child and felt his father's absence which he feels he might not be able to give to his children, which is why he didn't want to marry or have kids.

He's so averse with the idea of even sharing a bed with her ki kahin in any turn of events he doesn't do gulu gulu with her and might get her pregnant.

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Do you guys think that Hassan will have a fit when Zara asks him to visit a psychiatrist?

he is already on thin ice with her , so I feel he’ll control himself in that moment and go to make her feel he is making an effort to be better
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

he is already on thin ice with her , so I feel he’ll control himself in that moment and go to make her feel he is making an effort to be better

I don't know... He'll probably go show his anger to his grandmother.

In a small interview with Aamna Isani, which she later referred in her Something Haute review too, that there's something serious that needs to address with what is wrong between Numair and Andaleeb.

Some physical inability is not the case, I feel sure about it.

Now the question is, if it's some emotional inability. Was he alone as a child and felt his father's absence which he feels he might not be able to give to his children, which is why he didn't want to marry or have kids.

He's so averse with the idea of even sharing a bed with her ki kahin in any turn of events he doesn't do gulu gulu with her and might get her pregnant.

"gulu gulu" LOL this is the first time i am hearing someone refer to it as that

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

"gulu gulu" LOL this is the first time i am hearing someone refer to it as that

Come on!!! That's a common term I guess...smiley37

Hehehe.. But anyway, welcome to the new terminology...smiley36

Aazeen02 thumbnail
That's interesting... Numair finally is not feeling like letting her go. Jaaiye Numair miyaan... Maafi ka katora leke jaaiye aur maangiye maafi. Or at least talk to her what your issues are.

Hassan, like I expected is throwing a fit... (KMKT viewers... Look Hassan is having a fit here.) smiley37

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Why does this show comes once in a week. Somebody please make it at least 2 episodes. It's a pain waiting each week for that one episode.

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Why does this show comes once in a week. Somebody please make it at least 2 episodes. It's a pain waiting each week for that one episode.

Totally agree 👍

Once a week is far too less to enjoy the show wholeheartedly smiley24

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamonaG

Totally agree 👍

Once a week is far too less to enjoy the show wholeheartedly smiley24

Do these pak channels consider public demand?