Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

I only care about Andaleeb in this whole show, she has suffered a lot .. unsure if not getting boom chika wow wow from Numair is "suffering" though

I think she is trying to please everyone after they all shunned and shamed her after the whole suicide drama with Moiz.

She thought she would not make it withou him, now she's alive and kicking, and living, she knows there's more to life.

Though I don't get the complete shift in emotions from moving to Moiz to trying to get Numair notice her.

I felt bad here though .... but she is trying dor the boom chika or just want to have a home ? smiley29

https://x.com/mekhahere/status/1832115046383809007?t=6YIByk5suYVZbvQyMdpsdg&s=19

Originally posted by: music_girl

nooo some might get offended smiley39

nooo say it ... people get offended at anything these days.. they even seem to think its a big offence if you praise someone because to them that means its a huge dig @ people they like

anyhoo like Shakespeare used to say you can't dictate your posting habits on the possibility that someone might get offended

I think she is trying to please everyone after they all shunned and shamed her after the whole suicide drama with Moiz.

She thought she would not make it withou him, now she's alive and kicking, and living, she knows there's more to life.

Though I don't get the complete shift in emotions from moving to Moiz to trying to get Numair notice her.

I felt bad here though .... but she is trying dor the boom chika or just want to have a home ? smiley29

https://x.com/mekhahere/status/1832115046383809007?t=6YIByk5suYVZbvQyMdpsdg&s=19

she's stuck between a rock and a hard place..can't go home, isn't getting loving from her plus-sized husband.. parents expect her to be a good wife, husband just wants a "friend with no benefits"

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

nooo say it ... people get offended at anything these days.. they even seem to think its a big offence if you praise someone because to them that means its a huge dig @ people they like

anyhoo like Shakespeare used to say you can't dictate your posting habits on the possibility that someone might get offended

At first I thought Numair had er#ctile dysfunction but producer sahab debunked this then maybe he doesn't find her hot enough smiley36 (not that I find any ptv actors hot whether male or female) but you get my point, hot young girl for the older man trope *cringing super hard while writing this*

or maybe he's been celibate for so long that he doesn't feel like it - asexual type

Or maybe he feels like andleeb is obliged to do this so he is giving her space to understand her feelings and his as well... though he moved from feeling jealous to let's be friends in 2 days time

At first I thought Numair had er#ctile dysfunction but producer sahab debunked this then maybe he doesn't find her hot enough smiley36 (not that I find any ptv actors hot whether male or female) but you get my point, hot young girl for the older man trope *cringing super hard while writing this*

or maybe he's been celibate for so long that he doesn't feel like it - asexual type

Or maybe he feels like andleeb is obliged to do this so he is giving her space to understand her feelings and his as well... though he moved from feeling jealous to let's be friends in 2 days time

he's approaching 40 too and never been married so probably only ever got the action with Palmela Handerson so most likely also has performance anxiety..

Edited by KhaqONeal - 1 months ago
Delulunahi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

he's approaching 40 too and never been married so probably only ever got the action with Palmela Handerson so most likely also has performance anxiety..

Pamela Handerson !!! Thanks for the laugh (really needed it). I love how the discourse turned so funny on this.

But tbh I don't think Deebu wants just boom chika wow wow. She just wants him to pay attention to her and not ignore her.

In a marriage, boom boom is certainly there but even more than that its companionship, talking to each other, trying to get to know each other, spending time with each other and go on dates with each other. But Numair is just not interested in anything - he just stays polite with Andaleeb whereas she wants his attention.

Numair is treating Deebu like a non paying guest.

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

What’s the age difference between Numair and Andaleeb?

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

What’s the age difference between Numair and Andaleeb?

10-15 I guess

Ex t Ra

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Do you guys think that Hassan will have a fit when Zara asks him to visit a psychiatrist?