Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Delulunahi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Just finished watching Jafaa . All in all a good episode but a filler episode too . thoda aage badao yaar . Earlier episodes the pace was super fast and now it has stilled a little.

1) Numair and Andaleeb : Nice going Deebo - she is trying hard to establish a relationship with Numair but unfortunately Numair is pushing Deebo away. This is going too far. It has gotten a bit boring - this constant pushing her away. And it is further worsened by Usman's disinterested acting .

All through he seems so uncomfortable with Sehar - Bhai thoda acting achchi karle !!!!! Itni lazy acting ??? lagta hai bare minimum karke nickal gaya. Poor Sehar - kitna acting karne ki koshish kar rahi hai Usman ke saath. How can one act when the other actor opposite you is disinterested.

2) Hassan and Zara : oof - the Dadi is seriously evil I am sure now . On top of that Hassan showing his anger to dadi . this must be super scary to Zara. Whoa - I wonder what is in store for her

3) Numair and Nimra - how cute is their relationship portrayed . Typical siblings tu tu mai mai. Loved it.

4) Yeh Zara ke parents kuch zyada jaldi maan nahi gaye beti go bhejne ke liye ?

Edited by Delulunahi - 1 months ago
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Watched the episode after not watching the last two.

Andleeb said something which was striking, in the last scene. While the last few episodes weren't moving, I felt sad with that last part. Where she explains how her own parents didn't want her and now feels unwanted by Numair too.

Numair did convey his wishes to her so in a way, he's right too.

Zara feeling fearful in the last bit was good as well. That's reality and it's sad.

Filler episode yet I'm interested to know where it goes.

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I toh loved Numair doing ehehehe... I'll miss this brother sister bond.

i really don't get why they're sleeping separately.. they could just sleep in the same bed, its big enough.. or does he think that Andaleeb might break his anti-coitus stance

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

i really don't get why they're sleeping separately.. they could just sleep in the same bed, its big enough.. or does he think that Andaleeb might break his anti-coitus stance

Its to let us know that he hasn't done it yet, and wait for the day when we see the union smiley42

You cant see the angst but its there somewhere smiley36

music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

Its to let us know that he hasn't done it yet, and wait for the day when we see the union smiley42

You cant see the angst but its there somewhere smiley36

I just felt bad for Deebu cos she said she's unwanted by her parents and now him

But I wanted to say, sister, he was always clear what he wanted smiley36

music_girl thumbnail

Maybe he doesn't find her attractive, khaq smiley36

I have something to say but I think it's inappropriate

Originally posted by: music_girl

Maybe he doesn't find her attractive, khaq smiley36

I have something to say but I think it's inappropriate

say it anyway don't censor yourself lol

I only care about Andaleeb in this whole show, she has suffered a lot .. unsure if not getting boom chika wow wow from Numair is "suffering" though

music_girl thumbnail

say it anyway don't censor yourself lol

nooo some might get offended smiley39