Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

I doubt she is capable of that. And I have yet to see Mawra doing any sensible roles. She always ends up doing these mazloom roles.

I remember she played a different role in daasi

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

I doubt she is capable of that. And I have yet to see Mawra doing any sensible roles. She always ends up doing these mazloom roles.

Yeah, I think the same. As I said before — She is basically “I will fix my red flag husband” kinda girl.🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah, Marwa always does those kinda roles. She needs to pick some roles like Urwa does.

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think Zara is the perfect daughter and student, doctor. As Mawra said, she wants to be perfect at everything. Even in her marriage. It's like it's hard to believe it's not working. Also, many women go back to try again believing it was their fault and their husband will change.

Though her first instinct should have been therapy. Then love and care.

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

If they really wanted to show Zara so dumb they really should have shown her uneducated village girl.

Honestly haven't watched the show. But surprised by Debus act of triying to make Numair come into bed.

I've seen the clips... Numair friend zoned her badly smiley36

Numair is not just interested smiley39 And fgs UM should close his mouth a bit and walk straight.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: music_girl

I think Zara is the perfect daughter and student, doctor. As Mawra said, she wants to be perfect at everything. Even in her marriage. It's like it's hard to believe it's not working. Also, many women go back to try again believing it was their fault and their husband will change.

I mean she is a doctor. Atleast they shouldn't have made her a doctor to make sense. Doctors should also take classes of phycology, therapy? I am not sure.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Numair is not just interested smiley39 And fgs UM should close his mouth a bit and walk straight.

I only watched few clips and I am surprised by such turn of events 😅

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Just two episode back, the vibe was completely different, with Deebu easing in to the friendship and Nomair liking her. The writers suddenly changed their personalties and we are supposed to be ok with this? smiley29

I just dont buy their equation and Usmans acting, posture, body type...everything sucks. He looked better during Anaa days

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Her character is shown to be stupid overall....the way she handles Deebu's situation before and after her suicide attempt. She talks to Hasan in such a bratty rude way. She lacks empathy. No way she is a doctor.

Mawra herself doesn't add anything to the role, a better actress would have added some layers to the character. Zara is robotic, she just says dialogues and leaves

No wonder TRPs from 8-9 to 5-6 started declining ever since they started focusing on Zara

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: minakrish

But it would be cool if Zara is going back with some kinda vengeance and takes revenge. It would be nice to see her take more sensible decisions.

You are giving her too much credit smiley36