Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

I don't want to comment on Andaleeb - Nimra- and her mother equation right now. They're starting afresh. I want to give it some time to pickle.

What worried me was Numair's behaviour. He's definitely smitten by her, he has seen and heard Andaleeb's take on her marriage, and she's taking evident steps to come closer to him. I don't understand what's wrong with him, why is he repelling her? It is not a situation where he started his marriage from, where both were forced to get married. He has almost fought tooth and nail into making her stay in this house, not Just because her parents were not keeping, but also because he wanted her to stay. He would visibly get upset whenever she left and would be delighted in bringing her back home. So why is it so difficult for him to acknowledge his feelings for her? It should be the other way around for Andaleeb to accept her feelings for Numair, but she's fitting into the relationship like a hand in the glove. Why can't Numair, when he's definitely attracted to her?

He should either promote her to get back to college, if he doesn't like her to do homely stuff or better jolt himself out of his platonic thoughts of friendship in marriage. I don't know about Numair, but Andaleeb is developing that sexual tension with her behaviour, and if Numair keeps on snubbing her like this, she might get frustrated soon.

Today only she got so put off by his friendship talks, she came out of her dressed up wifely mode. (Unpopular opinion, but I didn't like her makeup at all back then, those eyeshadows and fuchsia lipstick, it was washing off her beauty and looked hideous. She looked much better when she came back to her normal mode)

I hope with Numair's mother pushing both of them together, he might develop and acknowledge his feelings, otherwise I am very sure, he's up for a huge thrown down tantrum on him by Andaleeb for not accepting her as his wife in every sense of the word, and this time she'll be absolutely right. Even his mother will support Andaleeb, and there might be some roothna manana there, where he'll have to hold the maafi ka katora.

PS: Moiz is being delulu in not accepting that Andaleeb's gone. He'll keep on trying when she returns to college. I wish he gets a public shunning by Andaleeb and a final shut-up call from Numair who now wouldn't bardasht anybody looking at Andaleeb that way (For that Numair has to accept his feelings for her)

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

That's all from my side for the episode last night, if you guys will, please do give your opinions too.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

A good husband never asks wife to change for her. 😍😍. Although overall I don’t like the show I liked this scene

https://x.com/PhotoshopLove3/status/1829543046805106742

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

I really enjoyed this episode. Finally Numair’s mother is seeing things sensibly! Watching this show purely for Andaleeb and Numair. Eagerly looking forward to their relationship to develop.❤️ Moiz is delusional so hope he gets a reality check.😅

Ab Zara ka kya hi kahoon? — She is basically “I will fix my red flag husband” kinda girl.🤷🏻‍♀️

Delulunahi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Just finished watching the episode.

1) Numair and Deebo - Looks like Deebo is all ready for her relationship with Numair to progress. One thing about her - Deebo goes 100% into her relationships. She attempts to be a typical wife but instead gets a reality check from Numair. He never really wanted a wife and even though he finds her attractive - he wants her to stay in her lane like a good friend. LOL I bet there is some issue with Numair. He doesn't want Deebo as a wife, he just wants a friendly companion.

It's tragic actually - I feel for Deebo. Her husband is shown to be a gem of a person but does not desire her. Almost as if every person she knew has always dissappointed her and now even her husband who is a model of sanity disappointed her.

2) Zara and Hassan - Zara went back to Hassan. Yikes - I guess it's the desi women in all of us. No matter how bad the situation, women keep going back again and again. In this case neither the fact that Zara is an independent woman nor the fact that her parents were super supportive of her divorcing Hassan managed to dissuade her. I wonder what happens next ?

3) Fantastic acting by Mohib, Mawra and Sehar but really Usman - what's with the weird acting ? Keeping the mouth open , representing Numair as an awkward individual. Feels he just sleep walked through the role. Deebo and Numair initially looked cute but now - how long can Sehar keep up with this while Usman is sleep walking through the role ?

Edited by Delulunahi - 1 months ago
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Zara's dumbness knows no bounds..she has supportive parents, is herself an educated, independent girl and still decides to go to Hassan after seeing his pattern of red flag behaviour thinking he is magically gonna change, what is the writer thinking showing a plot like this? smiley44

Numair-Andaleeb scenes were cute but Usman can't do romance and Andaleeb ekdamse had a 180 change in attitude which is hard to believe..

Good thing at least Numair's mom is coming back to her senses..his sister is the cutest..I really like the character..

Edited by moosewithagoose - 1 months ago
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Zara's dumbness knows no bounds..she has supportive parents, is herself an educated, independent girl and still decides to go to Hassan after seeing his pattern of red flag behaviour thinking he is magically gonna change, what is the writer thinking showing a plot like this? smiley44

Numair-Andaleeb scenes were cute but Usman can't do romance and Andaleeb ekdamse had a 180 change in attitude which is hard to believe..

Good thing at least Numair's mom is coming back to her senses..his sister is the cutest..I really like the character..

If they really wanted to show Zara so dumb they really should have shown her uneducated village girl.

Honestly haven't watched the show. But surprised by Debus act of triying to make Numair come into bed.

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: mala06

If they really wanted to show Zara so dumb they really should have shown her uneducated village girl.

Honestly haven't watched the show. But surprised by Debus act of triying to make Numair come into bed.

But it would be cool if Zara is going back with some kinda vengeance and takes revenge. It would be nice to see her take more sensible decisions.
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: minakrish

But it would be cool if Zara is going back with some kinda vengeance and takes revenge. It would be nice to see her take more sensible decisions.

I doubt she is capable of that. And I have yet to see Mawra doing any sensible roles. She always ends up doing these mazloom roles.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: minakrish

Totally agreed BTW I quit Jafaa after they made Zara dumb