Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

It's Jafaa Day.

Chalo everyone, tell your favourite character and favorite dialogue by far from this show.

I'll start with mine:

My favourite character is Numair

My favourite dialogue is: Pyaar karna gunaah nahi hai, par uske liye khudkhushi karna hai.

I've seen 11 episodes, so far

Fav character: Andaleeb

Fav dialogue: Uske kapron par salan kya gira aap logo ne to uski poori zindagi kharaab kar di 🤣

Best character: Numair's sister Nimra

Best scene: Moiz playing cricket in grief of Andaleeb 🤣

Most interesting character: Hassan

Edited by Hatimoon - 1 months ago
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

New promo for Friday episode no.15

https://youtu.be/50JVsn8E1i0?si=2xI3tpRQAPZRTI4n

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

I've seen 11 episodes, so far

Fav character: Andaleeb

Fav dialogue: Uske kapron par salan kya gira aap logo ne to uski poori zindagi kharaab kar di 🤣

Best character: Numair's sister Nimra

Best scene: Moiz playing cricket in grief of Andaleeb 🤣

Most interesting character: Hassan

Aapne toh sab kuch bayaan kar diya.

Bas ye reh gaya hai, iska bhi answer de deejiye:

Worst mother of the Show: Andaleeb's mother or Numair's mother or Hassan's grandmother.smiley36

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Aapne toh sab kuch bayaan kar diya.

Bas ye reh gaya hai, iska bhi answer de deejiye:

Worst mother of the Show: Andaleeb's mother or Numair's mother or Hassan's grandmother.smiley36

Currently Numair's mother

Ex T ra

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Currently Numair's mother

Ex T ra

She's pretty annoying to be honest. And has got no other dialogue than- Ye phir Ghar aa gayi?smiley37
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I cant tell by Usman's acting, why he is so uncomfortable. Please give him some voice overs.

Deebu being all homemaker suddenly, thats so strange. Is this power of nikkah? Will a pampered girl automatically know how to cook/iron.

Deebu being so attached to her sis in law smiley9 She seems like a little girl, who just want people to like her smiley1

The sis keeps mentioning Canada, but still stays smiley36 I like her, unlike most nands. The mom turned over a leaf...hope she stays good.

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Zara's dado is 70+ years old, why are these three listening too her advice, uske time pe toh sati hi ho jati thi. Zara is stupid, there's no other word. People cant promise to hold back their anger, thats a personality trait. Its bad to victim blame, but she doesn't even know how to sweet talk, she will get slapped soonish

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: meandwho

I cant tell by Usman's acting, why he is so uncomfortable. Please give him some voice overs.

Deebu being all homemaker suddenly, thats so strange. Is this power of nikkah? Will a pampered girl automatically know how to cook/iron.

Deebu being so attached to her sis in law smiley9 She seems like a little girl, who just want people to like her smiley1

The sis keeps mentioning Canada, but still stays smiley36 I like her, unlike most nands. The mom turned over a leaf...hope she stays good.

Not watching but @red

Wasn't she pampered by her once upon a time sane and good natured, not abusive parents? Loved and pampered by Zara as well... so it's kinda normal I guess

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: music_girl

Not watching but @red

Wasn't she pampered by her once upon a time sane and good natured, not abusive parents? Loved and pampered by Zara as well... so it's kinda normal I guess

yeah, her life changed drastically in seconds. Moiz, parents, cousin, everyone turned their back on her. Even at her new family, the dynamics started all wrong.

So it makes sense she cries whenever the sis mentions about heading back to Canada. That girl is the only one other than Numair, who has been positive towards Deebu

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Usually, I'm not much interested in Zara - Hassan track. But, today, after much thought through the show, I want to say one thing for Zara- STUPID GIRL!

Before Hassan gets any counselling, Zara needs counselling on behaviour traits of domestic violence. And her mother is absolutely right, hand once risen, will keep on being raised. And Zara knows that this wasn't his first go on "accidentally" hitting her. There was that hospital slapping episode too. Just because she didn't bleed back then, doesn't discount him into believing that it wasn't a slap.

This time she's going back into that abusive relationship, she's making sure that Hassan will be more rigid about her not leaving him. This can be a longer lock-up, or a stay away from work, or any other mental manipulation including cutting her off connectivity to her parents and safe people. Going back into the abusive relationship is one of the most stupidest things girls do in the name of love or giving chance to marriage.

Rahi baat Zara ki daadi ki, toh one thing I want to make it very clear and I stand by it, grandparents should be a guiding force for their children as to how to raise their kids, but it should be limited to guiding and not forcing. One should never force parents into telling how to parent, unless something really inhuman is happening. And here Zara is not even a kid, keeping on hammering the thought that independent girls like her don't make homes, is such a low key thought, and Zara's father should be as firm as his wife is. I'm a sister of a doctor, who's independent and everything, she compromises many a times to make her marriage work, but that doesn't mean we've sent our piece of our heart to be physically hurt by her husband or in laws. That's not how daughters and risen.

Coming to Hassan's Grandmother, I think she has no thoughts for somebody else's girl. First of all, knowing his anger issues, she shouldn't have got him married in the first place. If she wanted to give him a married chance, she should have pre informed Zara and her parents that he's on an anger side. And if nothing, seeing his psychotic behaviour so many times with Zara, she shouldn't have come pleading for Zara to return because Hassan is crying. Does Zara's life have no value? What if the next time something happens and he pushes her down the balcony or on the stairs or something else? What is the guarantee he won't repeat? He himself told that he promised before and broke his promise, how could she go begging for Zara to come back just on a promise?

In a whole, I feel, even if Zara wanted to give Hassan a chance is on the condition of him meeting a psychiatrist (even if she doesn't tells the details to her parents), and as and when she sees improvement in him, she could get back then. Going back just yet is a strict no-no for me. Period!