Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

Yes . DEJ was also a good watch. Ishq E Laa could've become much better had they didn't drag it in the middle, and gave Azaan Yumna a better love track. They rushed it in the end.. and didn't excute it well

Yes BTW I've heard that it's last sajal show on hum tv After that she stopped working with hum like wahaj and saba

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Yes BTW I've heard that it's last sajal show on hum tv After that she stopped working with hum like wahaj and saba

She will be back to Hum if she gets a good project.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

She will be back to Hum if she gets a good project.

I don't think so even saba didn't came back to hum after sangat and wahaj left hum after ehd e wafa

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I don't think so even saba didn't came back to hum after sangat and wahaj left hum after ehd e wafa

Saba is going to perform on Lux Awards. Lux and Hum are partners , so who knows? Maybe we'll see Saba in a drama on Hum soon.smiley2

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Saba is going to perform on Lux Awards. Lux and Hum are partners , so who knows? Maybe we'll see Saba in a drama on Hum soon.smiley2

Performing in some Awards doesn't mean getting dramas maybe Saba has more faith in geo, Ary and green

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

It wasn't Faryal's lucky day. She was insulted by Shahzain, then by her sister's SIL. Then her father passed away. smiley13

Shahzain engagement won't last long. His father promised his late friend to take the responsibility of his daughter. This means he may force his son to marry her. smiley29 smiley36

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

It wasn't Faryal's lucky day. She was insulted by Shahzain, then by her sister's SIL. Then her father passed away. smiley13

Shahzain engagement won't last long. His father promised his late friend to take the responsibility of his daughter. This means he may force his son to marry her. smiley29 smiley36

Haan precap mein engagement is breaking smiley36

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -RD-

Haan precap mein engagement is breaking smiley36

I watched almost all Huma/Hina Nafees dramas and I can read their ideas. smiley36 They are very predictible and typical.. but I love watching their dramas.. in fact they are good with daily soaps. smiley4

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Shahzain is unbearable. I am not surprised that his engagement is going to end soon. But the funny thing is that he himself is going to break it .smiley36

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

I watched almost all Huma/Hina Nafees dramas and I can read their ideas. smiley36 They are very predictible and typical.. but I love watching their dramas.. in fact they are good with daily soaps. smiley4

She's also writing bay lagam on geo