Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 1 years ago

Ist Episode:

We are introduced to 2 main families:

1) Javed Sheikh : he is a rich widower with kind heart. He has 2 sons: good and bad. Good one is married to a good wife and have a girl. Bad is Junaid. He always argues with his father, he is short tempered and doesn't sympathy with poors. He is in love with Hajra. Maybe they are cousins.

2) Quraan teacher Noor Ul Hasan: He is a religious man who teaches Quraan to Javed's grand daughter.. they were friends since Javed was poor. Noor has 2 daughters : Elder is married to a bad man who has a good brother who is in love with the other daughter of Qaari saab played by Hina. smiley4

Hina studies in collage and she is also religious and perform naats in religious occasions. She knows Junaid from childhood. (Yes .. they are supposed to be around the same age) but they don't go well. They keep arguing. smiley4

Good start. Promo of the next epi shows Junaid hitting someone by his car.

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Whats the plot of this show ..one guy marrying two girls ?

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -RD-

Whats the plot of this show ..one guy marrying two girls ?

I don't feel so. I feel he'll marry Hina when Hajra is out of the picture. Maybe she'll dump him, or die.smiley5 Currently Junaid and Hina hate each other, and in the 3rd ep he hit her father by car, but her father is ok. Junaid's father slapped him coz he was careless.. and for his arrogance while talking to Hina.

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awida

I don't feel so. I feel he'll marry Hina when Hajra is out of the picture. Maybe she'll dump him, or die.smiley5 Currently Junaid and Hina hate each other, and in the 3rd ep he hit her father by car, but her father is ok. Junaid's father slapped him coz he was careless.. and for his arrogance while talking to Hina.

Thank you, I saw epi 4 and that Hajra's char friendzoned Junaids character when he said he loves her wants to marry her.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -RD-

Thank you, I saw epi 4 and that Hajra's char friendzoned Junaids character when he said he loves her wants to marry her.

Yes. I saw that . I am relieved smiley36. How can a wise girl like her marry such an arrogant guy? . But seeing her around him all day and night I started thinking she was in love with him. smiley4

Junaid's character is unbearable. smiley44 It reminds me of Ali Ansari's char in Seerat. That was one of my most fav dramas but sadly Geo didn't keep it on Youtube.smiley13

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Yes. I saw that . I am relieved smiley36. How can a wise girl like her marry such an arrogant guy? . But seeing her around him all day and night I started thinking she was in love with him. smiley4

Junaid's character is unbearable. smiley44 It reminds me of Ali Ansari's char in Seerat. That was one of my most fav dramas but sadly Geo didn't keep it on Youtube.smiley13

Actually Junaid's character is similar to kalank one

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Actually Junaid's character is similar to kalank one

Actually this drama is similar to Ishq E Laa.. even the director Amin Iqbal is the same.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Actually this drama is similar to Ishq E Laa.. even the director Amin Iqbal is the same.

He also directed Dushman e Jaan btw I haven't watched ishq e laa

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anikamathur

He also directed Dushman e Jaan btw I haven't watched ishq e laa

Yes . DEJ was also a good watch. Ishq E Laa could've become much better had they didn't drag it in the middle, and gave Azaan Yumna a better love track. They rushed it in the end.. and didn't excute it well

Edited by awida - 1 years ago